HUNG GUYS ONLY - What do you think of me???

Pdick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think this is a honey pot post to attract posters with galleries of big dicks for the OP to salivate over.

That said, it's a dick on the small side of average. I'll keep mine, especially since yours isn't pierced. No, I wasn't blessed with a donkey dick, but what I have serves me quite well.

Why do you need validation from other men? I'm sorry to say this, but your posts reek of insecurity and self-loathing. I'm average sized as well, but I really couldn't give a flying crap what other guys think about my penis size. It serves me well, and I get a lot of looks in the men's locker room, shower and teacmroom/sauna, so that's all that matters to me. I would rather measure myself against other men in more meaningful ways such as intelligence, compassion, personal happiness, career satisfaction (not necessarily in terms of $$) and accomplishments in life.

D_SharronTaint

Experimental Member
Media
Are these posts for real? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

If you're happy with it, thats all that matters I guess. Thats the only good thing I can say. Good job for being comfortable with posting it.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
i think if i based my thoughts on the size of the guys breeder...i suspect i would realize I'm really shallow...while there is always lots of kidding about the brain of a breeder....
i prefer the brain that is walking around with the breeder...the thoughtful, thinking, breathing, kind, sexy, intelligent, masculine, muscular, clean, man...
i have had great sex with men who don't have over 6 inches...i figure..i have enuf for both of us...
today...i have a partner...and i didn't date him because of his breeder...i wasn't even introduced to his breeder for about a week...and vice versa...
i fell in love with the MAN...not his breeder...

"What the hell is his breeder"?
I am very surprised that none of the woman have answered
this guys post.
Why shouldn't women post in this thread?
You don't get to discriminate against anyone here dickie boy.
cigarbabe:saevil:

musclemonkey5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My dad always told me, "It isn't the size that matters, it is how you use it". It should be noted me and my dad are both hung, so he wasn't trying to lie to make me feel better like some people would see it.
What matters is if you like your dick, and if you feel secure using it. Now, if a guy/girl is just a sex whore who is looking for a big dick, you won't stand a chance. If somebody loves you and is passionatley making love with you, I'm sure they will be surprised what your average tool can do for them, if you are confident enough in your use of it.
However, the answer is, no, I do not want you dick size, I like my own. I would not however, feel insecure if I did have a dick your size. Also, dick size is nice visually even if it might not be a big deal in bed. I enjoy being admired as 'the hung bull'.
Would I wan't to suck your dick. Not particularly. This is Lpsg, that should tell you something. Everyone HERE likes big dicks. Google small penis lovers or something like that and I'm sure you'll find a place. I have seen a few by random.
By size doesn't matter, I meant length. Girth can make quite a difference however. From what I've read, that is not a problem for you.
AND OMG, are you some kind of whore who worries this much over your dick size. You have ISSUES, just forget about it and move on with your life. If you have nothing better in life to enjoy than a big dick and having sex then you seriously need to find something to do with yourself. It is a whole big world filled with adventure, love, kindness, and people. Give a little, learn a lot.

musclemonkey5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Furthermore, having an average dick would be part of my identity. I think I would actually like that scenerio. But I am already hung, and I would not exchange. If I was born average though, I don't think I would exchange for bigger, I would be proud of my average dick and my capabilities with it. It would make me feel more average, which would be nice.

amirk

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i dont want it, its not big. mine is bigger, thicker and better. sorry m8.