Hung Guys Piss Louder?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Knight, Oct 26, 2005.

1. Knight

Knight New Member

Do they? It was implied on Deuce Bigolo, when the pimp (Antione) goes to the toilet and pisses really loud. I can piss quite loud too, you know like really force it out.

Is this ability exclusive to hung guys or can everyone do it? It would be a good indicator if only hung guys could urinate like a river.

2. Skinny Guinea

Skinny Guinea New Member

You crack me up, bro. And that fresh face of yours, the fact that you are (I think) in your teens and are bigger than me, ew, it just burns me. :mad: (Kidding, bro.)

Anyway, I think the loudness of one's pissing would most likely relate more to the amount of urine and not the size of the penis.

3. tillyrox

tillyrox New Member

Albums:
    Well im no expert in the male urinary system, but, it would make sense if u have a bigger penis there would be more penis forethe urin to trvel through getting up mor force, plus the hole is pigger on a bigger penis i would assume and there for a bigger stream would get out, hence the louder sound. Wow i sound smart, its probably wrong but its what i say so there.

Mwah
    Tilly

4. Skinny Guinea

Skinny Guinea New Member

A lot also depends on where you aim in the toilet or urinal. If you aim at the water then you make more noise. If you aim for the side of the water, then you make less noise.

5. Irvy

Irvy Member

Albums:
    It's probably more to do with the size of the hole rather than the size of the dick. The noise is made by the force of the water, so it's more to do with the force it's put out at, and the size of your pee hole. Imagine putting your thumb over the end of a hose pipe, it increases the pressure of the water, making more noise.

6. tillyrox

tillyrox New Member

Albums:
    :dunce: Well i was sorta right, but from now on my explanation is right cos im cute and i say so, so there,

So WOOOOO :bounce:

Sorry, i get excited to easy this early lol

7. ukmale

ukmale Member

I would say it has no relationship at all, and would argee the size of the pee hole (japs eye) would help but i would also think a strong PC muscle gives a bit more power to the flow. :eyes:

8. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    perhaps, but do you REALLY wanna go around putting your ear to toilet doors?

9. jonas_n_hard

jonas_n_hard New Member

First time poster (longtime lurker)

I think there might be something in this. My best mate is really hung, about 10-11 inches hard, and when he goes to take a piss the noise is, well...if other company is around, embarressing!

People look at each other and you all know what they are thinking!

Jonas

10. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    no relationship to size...sorry.

11. GoneA

Gold Member

Actually, the statement is quite true. Just like people that have bigger eyes see more. And people that have big ears hear more. And women with bigger breast produce more breast milk.

12. rawbone8

Gold Member

Albums:
    I doubt it's related to size. Back in the day a bunch of college friends spent a weekend drinking and partying at a friend's lodge up north.

We drank the usual loads of beer and I went off for one of many whizzes that evening. I got interrupted by Mike who burst into the bathroom as I was in the middle of a releasing a huge bladder into the toilet.

He drunkenly unzipped and whipped out his average sized dick and loudly proclaimed "Bet you've never seen anything like this before!" and drained his bladder into the same toilet bowl faster than counting to three. Huge volumes of piss shot out of him like turning on a tap! Then he laughed like a madman and tucked it in, zipped up and fucked off back to the party.

I laughed helplessly and continued pissing long after he left. Some even landed in the toilet.

Now that was some party trick! Loud too. And totally unrelated to dick size.

:beer:

13. yaoifun

yaoifun New Member

About the eyes and ears correlation, does that mean Ayumi Hamasaki can see at least 270 degrees around, and that George Bush can hear the U.S. economy crumbling?

14. kurios

kurios Member

Combination of many things
    size of the urethra
    pressure built up
    amount of urine
    bladder tone and where stream hits water in the bowl
    but nothing to do with the size of the dick.

15. 14x8thck

14x8thck Member

I think that it is a combonation of all the factors mentioned above. SIze, amount in bladder, the urinal itself and maybe the distance you are from the urinal. The expression piss like a "RACE HORSE" came from somewhere!

:bounce:

16. cityboy

cityboy Member

I don't know about hung guys pissing louder but I have noticed cut guys seem to piss louder.

17. nick22ca

nick22ca Member

It's impossible for there to be a relation to penis size. In fact, resistance is proportional to length. So technically, hung guys should piss more quietly. The argument could be made for the size of the urethra being a factor though. Area (diameter) is inversely proportional to resistance of flow...so the wider the urethra, the more force there is.

18. GoneA

Gold Member

haha...."economy crumbling?".....hahaha

19. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

whoa, whoa, whoa! You're not serious, are you? That's not the case (and this is coming from someone with experience).

If you need a source: clickey or another clickey - there's plenty more out there that Google found for me.

20. fredlet

fredlet New Member

Albums:
    I think Kurios has nailed it, if that isn't too painful an image.
    The central issue here, aside from "where the stream hits water in the bowl", is hydraulics. If you have a pipe (and several people on this board do), the flow rate is determined by three features: hydrostatic pressure (also known as 'head'..I kid you not..in the fluid mechanics world) length and diameter of the duct. OK, so viscosity and density of fluid are also factors, but we'll assume a standard urine specimen at normal human body temperature.

So: duct diameter='size of urethra'
    length of schlong=more resistance (bad news!)
    pressure built up='hydrostatic head'
    amount of urine=fuel

Now, nothing to do with size of dick... I dunno. Maybe bigger dongs have proportionately bigger vents..I sure hope no one has done a study of this..if they have, it's probably been funded by the government.

We seem to have a lot of leaks from big dicks in government recently..

Draft saved Draft deleted