Hung Guys Piss Louder?

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Do they? It was implied on Deuce Bigolo, when the pimp (Antione) goes to the toilet and pisses really loud. I can piss quite loud too, you know like really force it out.

Is this ability exclusive to hung guys or can everyone do it? It would be a good indicator if only hung guys could urinate like a river.

im uncut, large and piss like a horse loud lol

bpen8

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I say your height may be a factor....pissing from a higher altitude, gravity, therefore the force at which your urine hits the water..its just simple physics.......I dont know lol!

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Heck, I think it has to do with a combo of things. The angle of your aim, the amount you have to go and the speed of the flow....maybe a few other things as well but I really don't think penis size has much to do with it.

kansascityhung

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Fratpack,

I think you hit on an important point..."angle of your aim."

In my experience, guys with longer schlongs tend to point "downward" into the presumably larger pool of urinal water...

Guys with tiny little stubs are pointing "ahead" toward the back wall of the urinal.

So when I am in a stall and I hear an almost-silent stream, I imagine a tiny little dick that's barely pulled out of the shorts. Conversely, if I hear a heavy stream, I assume there's a giant cock hanging downward and unloading into the water more forcefully, making more noise.

Whaddya think guys...a valid point?

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There are times when my bladder is so full that I can't completely relax the muscles that hold the piss, thus creating a weaker stream. This also happens when I am piss-shy in front of others; relaxed muscles for me make a big difference. At other times the stream is more powerful, but never that "forced" sound I so often hear at urinals. It has always been that way, even younger. Funny, my cum shots have usually been pretty good, so there doesn't seem to be a direct relationship.

Martex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm Asian & below average in size, but I piss quite loud. My stream is pretty thick & it comes out really fast. My piss-slit is almost 3/4" long. I would much rather be hung than a pisser...

Attachments

B_gcstarz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good information in this thread.

Does anyone have links to videos of hung guys who piss "like a racehorse"?

I think that having a super powerful urine stream when at a uniral / public toilet is awesome and for some stupid reason a symbol of masculinity - however I know it isn't!

Better yet - if you do piss like a racehorse, next time you take a piss, pull out your phone and shoot a vid (with sound). Prove to us all your almighty powerful pisser!

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what a dumb thread... people on here try to find anything to relate a big penis too

i heard its true if you have a big penis, you are smarter!!

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
anything is possible when you have a big penis

i heard its even possible to levitate, i havnt tried yet, but i plan on it tomorrow afternoon

B_gcstarz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Better yet - if you do piss like a racehorse, next time you take a piss, pull out your phone and shoot a vid (with sound). Prove to us all your almighty powerful pisser!
YourFileHost.com - Free hosting for ALL your files S1

This is just an average piss from me - I bet there are way more people on this site who can piss more powerfully than I can. Hopefully the link works. If not please send me a message and I will try again - or if you are really interested I will email it to you.

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Combination of many things
size of the urethra
pressure built up
amount of urine
bladder tone and where stream hits water in the bowl
but nothing to do with the size of the dick.

Yep, that sounds about right to me, but for one thing. If you look at the hydraulics of the urine going through the urethra, a shorter urethra would offer less resistance to the flow, and so the greatest flow (those other things being equal) would be through the smallest dick. But I suspect that the actual constraining factor is the minimum urethral diameter, whether at the sphincter, the prostate or the meatus (piss slit).

Another factor affecting the acoustics might be whether the formation of the final nozzle, whether meatus or overhanging foreskin, shapes the flow into a narrow stream that quietly pierces the surface of the water in the bowl, or into a broad spray that creates a lot of noisy splashing.

This is obviously a matter that large numbers of taxpayer dollars must be diverted into studying in some of the world's finer research establishments! (It would distract them from inventing more WMD, anyway.)

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It's true. I keep a pair of ear protectors in the bathroom next to the toilet.

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Another factor affecting the acoustics might be whether the formation of the final nozzle, whether meatus or overhanging foreskin, shapes the flow into a narrow stream that quietly pierces the surface of the water in the bowl, or into a broad spray that creates a lot of noisy splashing."

There was a talented Indian from Bemidji who could manually shape the flow in such a way to vibrate the frenulum, that while he was pissing he would perform Ravel's Bolero on the meatus.

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There was a talented Indian from Bemidji who could manually shape the flow in such a way to vibrate the frenulum, that while he was pissing he would perform Ravel's Bolero on the meatus.
That sounded like it was going to be a limerick, akin to the one about the fellow from Sparta,
who was a magnificent farter,
Beehoven's Moonlight Sonata.
for a wager,
this fellow would fart,
the whole oboe part
of Haydn's Octet in G Major.

luke nutley

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The loudness of your peeing has to do with how much urine you have inside you and are now shooting out. If I can't take a piss all day then finally do, it's loud. If I'm able to take a piss throughout the day when I need to, there isn't that much noise (unless, as someone mentioned, you aim for the water and not the side).