Hung guys vs Petite girls

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by donkey, Jun 14, 2004.

1. donkey

donkey New Member

Albums:
    I had a great weekend as I came right with a little lady.
    My piont is that in my expierence petite girls seem to be anything but !
    they generally seem to be able to take my length and girth far easier then larger ladies. Is it just that I have been very lucky or do you feel the same.

2. cockneyliam

cockneyliam New Member

i agree. i'm just over a foot when erect and some petite girls seem to take most of it in their mouths sometimes

3. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

My experience is that it doesn't seem to matter much. Both petite and bigger women have taken me easily or had to take it slow. I do remember occasionally thinking with a small woman "Where is she putting it all? Shouldn't I have poked a hole through her by now?" It's that kind of variation that makes life wonderful.

4. longbaugh

longbaugh New Member

I agree
    In my experience, you really cant tell what a woman can take based on her stature. Of course if you're carefull, all women are capable of extraordinary things. :)

5. Imported

Gold Member

BluECliQ: Girls are like guys in that their body size and vagina are independent of each other. Race also matters...asian girls are known for their tightness

6. jonb

Gold Member

But they have smaller bodies, so of course they're tighter.

7. Imported

Gold Member

LoveGirl: I'm half asian but I don't know if I'm any tighter than the next girl. I just know I'm very shallow.

8. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Petite girls tend to be more capable than most guys realize. I've dated some asian girls, and damn if they weren't able accomodate me with a problem. On the other hand, I got some weird, if not apprehensive reactions I.E., "Don't you dare come near me with that!" or,"Shit, where's the lube, I want that sumbitch in me NOW!!"

9. Imported

Gold Member

HossXL: My experiences have been just the opposite of the ones posted so far. Even with the most willing partner, I've rarely been able to get myself all the way in a woman without causing her discomfort. I haven't thought much about how the height aspect might influence compatibility, because I'm only attracted to taller women. I like long, sexy legs.

10. Imported

Gold Member

palladen: Have to agree with aloof: the size of the lady in no way indicates her abilty to accomodate, but it's good to be surprised :)

Cheers,
    p

11. jonb

Gold Member

It's more obvious with Vietnamese, Thai, and Filipina women. The Japanese are actually almost as tall as Americans on average.

12. Imported

Gold Member

cmore925: My experience with petite women has been great. My current GF is 5' 2". She has no problem taking all of me. I am 7.5" x 6". She has had a BF in the past that was larger than me at 9". And I have had other petite women who have had no problem with me. I dated a woman once that was 5' 10" and she could only take about 5" comfortably. I usually date petite women.

13. dantien

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    There were quite a few women in Japan who were unable to accomodate me. They all were very vocal about not having seen one like mine and some refused, some tried and couldnt, and one or two could.

Petiteness doesnt seem to indicate any sort of truth to being able to manage a big penis. Each woman is different. I'v been with big women I couldnt fit in and I've been with petite women who managed fine. But as for Asians, for the most part, had trouble. But then again, I was only living in Japan.

14. jonb

Gold Member

Well, I had trouble with one Thai girl. I always figured it was because of how short she was.

15. Imported

Gold Member

hshade: :D I'm a little over 14 inches and thick as hell as my girl puts it. The first woman to take all my penis was under 5 ft tall and about 100 lbs. The thing I notice about small women is that they stretch better than big girls, my current girl is about 5'7 with a 48III bra size and she can just take my head. The tit fuck is killer with this girl.

16. Imported

Gold Member

lickitysplit: Ok, I got a question for you hung guys.

Have you ever taken a ruler and placed it from the opening of a girls pussy to where the 12" mark is. Often times, its damn near where the girls organs and heart is.

Plus, to top it off, "bottoming out" I would think would happen before reaching any of those major organs and such, but how in the hell does a girl that is 100lbs and that short take 14 full inches?

Hell, I am almost 6 ft and 175 lbs, and if I took a 12 inch ruler and placed it where an "imaginary" pussy would be, it would be close to my heart.

So explain that to me, or maybe I am just ignorant.

17. Imported

Gold Member

Hapi Papi: You know women won't give up their secrets! Just be amazed! :lol:

18. SR_Pepe_LePube

SR_Pepe_LePube Account Disabled

This is because a vagina can stretch during arousal both widthways and lengthways to accommodate almost any size of penis. So they key factor here is don't forget the importance of foreplay.

:smile:

19. petite_judy

petite_judy New Member

San Francisco....thinking about moving to Georgia!
    I haven't had any experience with really huge guys so I might not be the best person to reply. My ex-boyfriend was only 6.5 inches. I'm 5'1" and 91 lbs but i have a pretty big dildo that I use. It's about 8"x6". There's a picture of it in the gallery section. Anyway, when I first got it i could barely take it in my pussy, but now I can take it in my pussy and ass. So i think its just practice. Deepthroat with it is still a problem b/c of the width. Like everything else in life, practice makes perfect.

20. petite_judy

petite_judy New Member

San Francisco....thinking about moving to Georgia!
    I have never been with a really huge guy so I may not be the best person to respond to this. I'm 5'1" and 91 lbs. My ex-boyfriend was only 6.5 inches but I use a pretty big dildo. Its 8"x6" inches. I have a picture of it in the members gallery. When i first got it I could barely take it in my pussy, but now I can take it all the way in my pussy and ass. Deepthroat is still a problem b/c of the width. I'll keep trying though....hehe.Anyway, I think it just goes to show that just like many other things in life, practice makes perfect.

Draft saved Draft deleted