Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I guess I am the opposite. I have a big dick and used to bottom, which surprised a lot of the guys I was with. I just never thought about topping. Then one day this guy, who said he was versatile, insisted that I fuck him and that he wouldn't fuck me until I did. So, I obliged and heaven's doors were opened. I've met several guys with huge dicks that love to bottom; I usually start out with "are you a top or bottom?" If they say bottom then I worry about dick size later.

gayhunglover

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do tops get turned on when your dick is bouncing up and down?
When I’ve shared images with anyone I’ve met online I’ve received ‘Are you sure you’re Bottom?’ messages, some have asked ‘Why are you sending dick pics and not your ass?’!

Dick size doesn’t determine the role :)

Reactions: teninchman

Tbprivate

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Yes, but I’ve also had some ‘smaller dick’ guys whose reaction has been less positive as they thought I’d not be satisfied.
For the record, I’m not a size queen, the person is more important to me

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I love hung bottoms - actually I hate the thought of any bottom having a hungry hole, I've been committed to community service since I was first alerted to the global crisis.

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I’d say about half the time the guys fucking me find it cool, sexy, or fascinating that I’m a hung bottom. For the other half it’s largely irrelevant - I’m there to take cock, not have mine pleased. So when the focus is entirely on using my hungry hole to get off - which is what I like my tops to focus on - my dick is just kinda there.

gayhunglover

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’d say about half the time the guys fucking me find it cool, sexy, or fascinating that I’m a hung bottom. For the other half it’s largely irrelevant - I’m there to take cock, not have mine pleased. So when the focus is entirely on using my hungry hole to get off - which is what I like my tops to focus on - my dick is just kinda there.

So true. Agree with every word.

Tbprivate

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I agree that many Tops are looking for a hole but it’s refreshing when they also concentrate on your dick and wish to please you orally.

Reactions: StuJr

Tbprivate

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Do you like tops to worship your body too?

Absolutely, I’m more than a hole.

I’ve met Tops who lie back and believe that I should do all the ‘work’ and when they’re ready they’ll carry out their ‘duty’ by fucking

I’ve also met guys who believe they’re less ‘Gay’ if they’re Active.

There’s a time and place for animalistic fucking but 2 guys naked together should pleasure each other equally.