hung guys with no pics

milforddude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have to say.... there are alot of guys who claim to be huge, but don't not have any pics. I know its the internet and you can't believe everything you see, but lets get real. If you got a big one, take a few pics and post them. Otherwise you are just cluttering up the site with imaginary stories and experiences.

Me? I don't need a pic. I am just an average guy who get off on big ones.

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A direct request deserves a direct response. Your intimation comes under the heading of importuning, and any male over the age of 16 that calls himself or others "dude" can't be taken seriously. This site may include exhibitionists or those so inclined but it is not a prerequisite. I am happy if any member chooses to post or not post pics.:cool:

LittleKitten

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have to say.... there are alot of guys who claim to be huge, but don't not have any pics. I know its the internet and you can't believe everything you see, but lets get real. If you got a big one, take a few pics and post them. Otherwise you are just cluttering up the site with imaginary stories and experiences.

If you are thinking of posting guys, why not make it a validated pic with your username@lpsg included on a bit of paper? It's so simple, prevents anyone stealing your pics easily, and it really sorts the men from the faker wannabees...:rolleyes:

LK
x
p.s. Milforddude, you should post too! Not fair otherwise sweetie...

meatpackingbubba

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
There is an inverse relationship between the size of the dick claimed and the number of pictures posted. The bigger the claim, the more likely there are no pictures.

There are many wannabes who either fabricate whole cloth or exaggerate incredibly. Not quite sure what the motivations are, other than it might give them a hard on as they fantasize about having a big dick.

Just to make sure I am understood here: I have NO problem with small or average dicked dudes....just liars and fakes.

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/15749/cat/500/ppuser/48979

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/15748/cat/500/ppuser/48979

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/15754/cat/500/ppuser/48979

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree with you on people making wild claims and not posting pics. But thats the way it is. People dont have to post any pics if they dont want too. With pics you cant lie too much.:cool:

baseball99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
there is more to this site than just checking out each others dicks. I agree if someone is constantly claiming to be 12" they should be able to back it up.....but there are many of us here that really dont have anything to prove and know we're big. I dont think I have ever once mentioned my size in a post on this site. I know im big and thats all that matters.....same for IQ.....i dont really think its necessary to take a picture with an IQ score written on it to prove im smart. I'm smart, if you dont believe me I honestly dont give a shit

thats my opinion

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I don't have a problem with guys not posting pics. Or with large cocked guys not posting pics. But, when you reply to posts or start a post about how huge you are or if you go into the chat room and overly bragg or in a bvt chat session that's all you want to talk about, then maybe it's time to prove it. Well actually you guys that claim 12 or 13 inches and don't post pics ? I won't believe that until you show. Yes, I am sure there are guys that big in this world, but there are only a few.

LittleKitten

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
No one HAS to post pics, but guys without pics should keep their claims to themselves, period.

I agree, nobody HAS to post pics, but maybe those that enjoy posting should consider posting at least one validated pic? I quite often email new members and ask (especially the 'girls') but very few ever bother, despite making a big effort to post further images of 'themselves' and all the attention that brings...:rolleyes:

LK

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In that case I want to see a picture to prove that you;re average and not super tiny.

Besides who cares about the pictures that much when theres a lot more here. If all you want are pictuures there are lots of wevbsites out there to help you get your jollies.

D_Neeson Niceone

Experimental Member
Media
How do you keep people from stealing your pics? And one of the downsides of LPSG is only Gold members see the pics anyways, so you're only showing yourself to a small part of the community.

I'm no 12" monster, but I'm fine throwing up a pic that doesn't actually reveal who I am :p

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
one of the downsides of LPSG is only Gold Members see the pics anyways, so you're only showing yourself to a small part of the community.
Isn't your eyesight good enough to make out the thumbnail pics?Have you considered investing in a magnifying glass?
For the visually impaired and poverty stricken members I've put my xtube links in my signature.
Josiah and Meatpackingbubba - you're right about the braggards they should put up or shut up! The galleries are a main attraction to new members,if you've got something worth seeing then post the photos.A website like this thrives on the contributions of the members.
Milforddude (like many others) wants to see pics and on a website dedicated to the large penis that's not much to ask for! :cool:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Isn't your eyesight good enough to make out the thumbnail pics?Have you considered investing in a magnifying glass?
For the visually impaired and poverty stricken members I've put my xtube links in my signature.
Josiah and Meatpackingbubba - you're right about the braggards they should put up or shut up! The galleries are a main attraction to new members,if you've got something worth seeing then post the photos.A website like this thrives on the contributions of the members.
Milforddude (like many others) wants to see pics and on a website dedicated to the large penis that's not much to ask for! :cool:
Yes Yorkie. Im not a gold member and can see all the pics nice and clear in the thumbnails . So the big picture is a little blurry,so what. I enjoy the pics........:cool: :smile: Merry Christmas Yorkie........

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you don't believe someone, you don't believe him. I don't see how that's his problem so much as it's yours.

Your logic is evasive. You appear to be saying that a failure to believe blatant BS is in some way a disadvantage to the non-believer.

I don't believe about 75% of what I read here, and about 25% of what I see. How is my skepticism a problem for me?

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes Yorkie. Im not a gold member and can see all the pics nice and clear in the thumbnails . So the big picture is a little blurry,so what. I enjoy the pics........:cool: :smile: Merry Christmas Yorkie........
Merry Christmas to you too mate! You always post great photos and I don't need Gold Membership to see that! :cool:

B_dadboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
girls / guys, we dont believe them anyway , and most of the time we enjoy catching the fakes, and bottom line we also know they have small cocks. and some sort of mental issue / my pics have not been checked either, thats still a mystery to me. drew. and also i never say what size i am.