hung guys with no pics

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
well, I just uploaded my first pics!

...not to mention that you are the first person who has a picture on which the LPSG logo (added automatically by this site) has appeared backwards. :shrug:

I've already studied both photos in depth in all other regards too, have no fear. :rolleyes:

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
I'm not hung, should i post pics to prove it?

It doesn't matter. Anyone can claim anything. If you don't believe someone, you don't believe him. I don't see how that's his problem so much as it's yours.

I don't believe anybody anything here. It is all an illusion.

The only thing that is real is the force of weight of meaningful words and the accumulation of ideas attributable to an avatar and its influence on your perceptions (even then).

You do alright in this.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
...and any male over the age of 16 that calls himself or others "dude" can't be taken seriously...
Dude! Seriously! You OBVIOUSLY don't live in southern California. :tongue:

*Notes that even though everyone in SoCal, under 50, uses "dude" as a familiar addressing, even toward females, he's never accused anyone here of taking him seriously anyway.*

baseball99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dude! Seriously! You OBVIOUSLY don't live in southern California. :tongue:

*Notes that even though everyone in SoCal, under 50, uses "dude" as a familiar addressing, even toward females, he's never accused anyone here of taking him seriously anyway.*

on another forum I frequent (nothing to do with penises) my name has "dude" in it. In the hospital you can pretty much hear "dude" among the residents as often as "hypertension" (aka very commonly)

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
I got a message today (not too long after this thread was created :33:) proclaiming that I post here too much to not have any proof backing up my words.

I'd use the good ole 'rolleyes' here, but honestly... who really gives a shit? It's only a message board.

Yknarfy

Expert Member
Media
Yes the guys claiming large cocks should post pics ( if guys like me with modest cocks can post pics then surely the big ones can).
If there are no pics (or pics that don't show the cock) then I disregard their claims.
Like many others, my reason for being on here is to hear advice from guys with big cocks not fairy tales from guys with little dicks and small balls.

Franky

LittleKitten

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If there are no pics (or pics that don't show the cock) then I disregard their claims.

So many guys email me making all kinds of silly claims, but can't seem to provide a validated pic. It might not be important to some posting here, but it's the simplest way of weeding out the wannabees... :rolleyes:

LK

thirdlegmeat

Sexy Member
Media
I have to say.... there are alot of guys who claim to be huge, but don't not have any pics. I know its the internet and you can't believe everything you see, but lets get real. If you got a big one, take a few pics and post them. Otherwise you are just cluttering up the site with imaginary stories and experiences.

Me? I don't need a pic. I am just an average guy who get off on big ones.

I don't owe you anything. Pardon me if I don't want pictures of my penis on a website that is largely homosexual. And if anyone wants to doubt my claim of 8.5", which has been documented on a television program, go right ahead.

I do agree however, that if someone is claiming 14" and doesn't have a picture, I'm assuming B.S.

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pardon me if I don't want pictures of my penis on a website that is largely homosexual.
If that is such an issue for you why are you here at all ?
If you have such an aversion to the homosexual community why do you talk to them ? :confused:

thirdlegmeat

Sexy Member
Media
Maybe people shouldn't be so reactionary. It's pathetic how quickly people you've never even met in "real life" scream, "homophobe," or "racist" at the drop of a hat.

I didn't say that I have a problem with homosexuals. Obviously I wouldn't be on this website if I did. Members of this forum who have sent me PMs would attest to the fact that I'm respectful as well.

So let's drop the fallacies and try maintain some sense of integrity. We'll try this again: I don't necessarily want pictures of my penis viewed on a website that has mostly homosexual members.

Weird huh? Go figure. Oh, and by the way, my roomate is homosexual, and I live in a largely homosexual community. But boy was this "idiot" sure taught a lesson by ad homidid attacks.

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
Weird huh? Go figure. Oh, and by the way, my roomate is homosexual, and I live in a largely homosexual community. But boy was this "idiot" sure taught a lesson by ad homidid attacks.

Did you misspell this on purpose? Either way its funny. At first I read "homonid". Should be I believe "hominem". :)

Would you mind if I claimed "ad homonid" for my own?