Hung guys

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Dec 27, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

cute24yo: Hey guys, I've met plenty of hung guys both str8 and gay and bisexual over the past 10 years. I have come across my fair share of guys that love having a huge cock and some that don't. How many guys on here actually dislike having a huge cock because of whatever reason you have? I mean I have hear alot of plus' and minuses related to having a huge cock, I'm just curious to see what our groups members say.

2. Imported

Gold Member

catcher: I too have known many guys that were well and very well hung, straight and gay. I must admit, I don't think I ever heard a gay dude complain about his manhood!

In fact, all were quite proud and many wore very revealing clothing..which is fine by me ;D On the other hand there were a few straight guys who do play down the size of their appendage.

I still cannot fathom how or why anyone would complain that they were to big! C'mon guys, there are a lot of other things in life to be un happy about...your size is NOT one of them.

I am a gay guy and admirer of all you hung and super hung guys !!!! Be PROUD!!!!

3. Imported

Gold Member

mentatzps: [quote author=catcher link=board=meetgreet;num=1072506099;start=0#1 date=12/27/03 at 08:12:39]I too have known many guys that were well and very well hung, straight and gay.  I must admit, I don't think I ever heard a gay dude complain about his manhood!

In fact, all were quite proud and many wore very revealing clothing..which is fine by me  ;D On the other hand there were a few straight guys who do play down the size of their appendage.  

I still cannot fathom how or why anyone would complain that they were to big!  C'mon guys, there are a lot of other things in life to be un happy about...your size is NOT one of them.  

I am a gay guy and admirer of all you hung and super hung guys !!!!   Be PROUD!!!![/quote]

I totally agree. Long live the HUNG ONES !! ;)

4. Imported

Gold Member

niner: I wasn't going to reply to this one but hey, why the hell not, eh?

Maybe this is because I'm a straight guy (as opposed to the other two guys who responded) but to me, it's not that I love or hate it, I have it either way and I just deal with it... it's got its advantages, and its drawbacks, and you adapt to it..

Not to say that it has to do with your sexuality, either, though -- I mean, I can't say for sure... being straight I can't just flip a switch to 'gay' and have a new mentality on the issue -- but by the sound of things with the two comments from the gay men, it seems like an issue of real importance to them... maybe this is just the impression I get from them. I look down and I see what I see, and I'm neither happy nor sad about it, it's what I have and I leave it at that.

Maybe it's just me, though, and has nothing to do with my being straight -- it could just be a personality thing.

Whaddya think?

5. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

The way I see it, regardless of your sexuality, you get used to having a big dick eventually, don't you think?

I notice that underwear and sexual activity and condoms are some, and surely not all, of the prevalent issues that we big-dicked men have to deal with. Think about it this way. How many questions / issues could you answer / resolve by responding, "I'm used to it"?

What kind of underwear do you wear?
    I have found briefs to be too constricting for years. You'll probably never see me in a pair of tighty whities; I stick to boxers. I'll wear boxer briefs every now and then.

But, dude, if you wear boxers... doesn't your dick hang out the leg or pop out of the fly all the time?
    Yeah, haha, it happens... but I'm used to it. I just tuck it back in as discreetly as possible.

Can girls handle your size very well?
    Well, I know it's not specific to gender -- I hear stories of how girls can handle rods bigger than mine with hardly any trouble. Haven't met those girls yet. ;) I don't find too many women eager to blow me or to let me lay into them... it used to frustrate me, but I'm used to it.

Dude, do you jack off, like, forty-seven times a day?!
    Ha ha, not that much, but I crank anywhere between one to six loads... and I'm used to it!

(You see what I mean?)

That's my attitude. I like my goods. I wouldn't trade them for anything smaller. I enjoy them for what they are, and I accept the difficulties that come with packing them. Hell, I've had a long time to adjust... only makes sense that I'm okay with it.

6. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

[quote author=catcher link=board=meetgreet;num=1072506099;start=0#1 date=12/27/03 at 08:12:39]I still cannot fathom how or why anyone would complain that they were to big!  C'mon guys, there are a lot of other things in life to be un happy about...your size is NOT one of them.[/quote]

Tell that to someone who has never found a sexual partner willing to be penetrated due to his size. And yes, there are such people. I have met one (Dante and Donk know who I mean), and he has met a couple of guys larger than him ... and they're in the same boat. Would you be so happy about being well-hung if your endowment was so big that you couldn't find someone who could accomodate you orally, vaginally or anally? I doubt it.

I'm quite happy about being larger than average. I feel lucky that I'm hung. But proud? Nope. I'll stick to being proud of my accomplishments rather than view an accident of nature as laurels I can rest on.

7. Imported

Gold Member

catcher: Whoa....for those guys who can't have sex due to their large endowment, although I must admit I never heard of anyone that big, if they exist, I do feel for them.

Now I could throw in a joke hear and tell them I would gladly try to help...but

Seriously, all I am saying is you have to play the hand you are dealt in life..period. Accept it and go on. I wish I had a huge one like the guys on here but I accept it. For people with an imagination, foreplay can be very, very erotic! .....comments?

8. Imported

Gold Member

tallguy1977: I used to be uncomfortable with my size when I was younger. I didn't like attention, so I always tried my best to hide it. Now I'm proud of it and enjoy comments and that sort of thing. I think it just took a little time.

Brant
    10x7

9. jonb

Gold Member

Well, there are pros and cons to a large penis. No one ever questions my masculinity, and I can do all sorts of positions, but I'm also restricted in my positions, and it's hard to find clothes.

10. Max

Max New Member

I am with Brant and JonB on this one, pretty well exactly.

As a young guy I proved it was quite possible to feel proud (or, to acknowledge Dee's point, happy)embarrassed and anxious all at the same time. Once I knew I had a fully functioning and useable model ... the positives took over.

Draft saved Draft deleted