HUNG HAIRY Best Friend part 5

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by Blondhairycock, Jan 11, 2009.

1. Blondhairycock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Was convinced to do one more...PLEASE COMMENT, thanks.

HUNG and Hairy Best Friend Part 5

I had no sooner drained some of my load up muscle jock Matt’s tight ass and practically spoon fed him the rest, than there were heavy footsteps on the stairs outside Matt’s room. Kevin opened the door to reveal the hulking frame of Brad, the nineteen old stud that had set the whole town ablaze. There had been rumors for years of his impregnating this girl or that teacher for years and if you believed all of the stories, the poor boy wouldn’t have had time to use his cock to piss since his 18th birthday.

Even though I had known Brad for years, it always took my breath away when he was this close. He was a lot of buck in a small pen in this room, particularly given that Matt, Kevin and myself weren’t exactly small. I was the shortest at 6’1, Brad the tallest at just over 6’6. His t-shirt clung so tightly that the great tufts of hair on his chest were visible beneath the fabric. Brad reached out with a huge hand to shake mine and I was immediately drawn to the elaborate placement of thick manly hair on his bulging forearms. The black hair allowed little of Brad’s beautiful Italian skin to be visible but actually accented the size of his muscles.

Kevin said, “Why don’t you join us Brad. As I told you on the phone, I want you to do to Matt everything you’ve begged to do to me and I’ve never let you.”

“Always wanted to make you my boy, Kev. Like my blonds, what can I say? They don’t come any hotter than you, but if I have to settle for second best, can’t think of anybody better than your punkass brother.”

“Just look at you, you pathetic little fucker. Somebody mess with your precious little chest hair?” Brad smirked, running a gruff paw over Matt’s exposed chest. “You are always prancing around, showing off your chest. Bout time you saw what a real man’s chest looked like.”

With one swift movement, Brad worked his tight shirt up and over his upper body.

A collective gasp went around the room as his magnificent hairy body came into view. The three of us, no stranger to hard bodies and body hair ourselves, were speechless at Brad’s display.
    Brad grabbed Matt by the back of his head and brought his bee stung lips to his hairy chest. “Don’t like to show off much, but knowing you are so full of yourself makes this more fun than just kicking your ass like usual. Now use your fucking tongue on my nipples. Can’t find them for the fur? Keep looking mother fucker, they’ll find you.”

Matt worked feverishly to keep Brad happy, but he knew it was a losing battle. Too much man here for any one person and everyone in the room knew it. “Get over here Ryan and take off my pants. You can take over on my chest after they’re off.” Matt glanced up at Brad, “Get your fucking throat ready man, because I’m going where no other man can go, deep down your gullet. Going get you from both ends before I’m through with you.”

I had unfastened Brad’s belt and was trying to work his tight pants over his enormous meaty glutes. He slapped by hands away and shoved them to the ground. Matt shook his head in disbelief as he watched Brad’s cock unfurl. Higher and higher it rose, the gigantic head bright red from the suddenness of his total engorgement. Kevin laughed and said, “Fuck, Brad do you get light headed when you get a hard on? Can’t imagine you have any blood left anywhere else in your body when that baby maker gets hard!”

Brad chortled like only horny big dicked bucks do when they get praise on their exceptional manhood. “I doubt if any of us will ever see such a brute of hairy huge cocked man as you are Brad,” continued Kevin’s honorary Oscar speech in Brad’s honor.

Brad’s mighty cock swayed back and forth as pushed big dicked and hairy 19 year old Matt to the floor of his own bedroom. The slaps that he delivered to Matt’s upturned face with over a foot of raging fat Italian sausage could probably be heard outside the closed door. I looked at Kevin and saw this this was exciting him as much as me.

I couldn’t look long, though because Brad had put me to work on his furry chest. The matted black hair swirled through my fingers as I nuzzled, licked and cajoled his entire upper torso.

He like my efforts better than Matt’s apparently because I was roughly knocked to the ground and presented with two balls that made Matt’s own lemon sized orbs look absolutely average. They were covered in downy black hair so long that I could twist and tug, much to Brad’s liking.

He looked down at me with intense dark eyes and the corners of his mouth turned up in a twisted sexual grin. “ You know Ryan, I’m here today to teach Matt a lesson, but you and I need to chill together soon.” I mumbled a yes, my mouth full of this stud’s hairy pec.

Brad had had enough of Matt’s feeble attempts to service his tool, taking Matt’s head in his hands and began shoving his bloated meat inward. Matt coughed, sputtered and gagged but Brad seemed to be deaf to the noises.

He now guided Matt with one hand clamped to the back of his thick hair and continued working me back and forth over his formidable furry upper torso with the other. Brad’s pecs danced under my constantly moving tongue and figures, muscles flexing under the mountain of fur. He motioned to Kevin to come closer. “I think the least you could do considering all I’m doing for you is get down there and lick my gnads for a bit.”

With no hesitation, Kevin was kneeling in front of the superstud, who now had three handsome, butch, muscular and hairy jocks servicing his amazing body.

Brad’s breathing was getting heavier and heavier as he was stroked and licked from top to bottom. Kevin had even worked his magical tongue up Brad’s rock hard ass several times. Brad pushed me to the ground, “You help Kev suck and lick the shaft while Matt keeps working my furry nuts.”

I began polishing Brad’s cockhead, swirling my tongue into his wide piss slit while Kevin ran his tongue up and down the foot long stalk of his shaft. The colossal shaft swelled and grew even thicker and harder, Brad becoming more and more vocal and pushy with the three jocks in front of him. “Matt get between them and all of you dicklickers open your fucking mouths.”

Brad was fisting his distended prick so fast his fist nothing but a blur on his mighty meat. Sweat formed all over Brad’s dense thatch of body hair, even wetting his fur covered forearms.

The piss slit suddenly opened wider and epic streams of juicy mancum was hurtling into Matt’s open and eager mouth. Brad took turns with each of us, going back and forth between all three of our faces, hairy chests and slurping mouths.

After what seemed like 15 giant tidal waves of warm nut had rained on us, Brad wiped his drooling apple sized cockhead over all of our lips. “I’m going to take a piss boys and then I’m going to use the load Ryan deposited up Matt’s ass earlier to shove this fucker so deep he’ll feel it in his half shaved chest.”

Attached Files:

#1 Blondhairycock, Jan 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2009
  2. asfan87

asfan87 New Member

Albums:
    what a hot fucking story, he should force someone to drink his piss

3. D_erfu

D_erfu New Member

Fucking amazing!!

4. HairyTXdude

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Fuck ya bro, this is hawt! Your stories have me perpetually hard through out the day thinking of them! Brad sounds like my type of man!

5. chiefone4u

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    keep the story going!!! Great Story, can't wait to read a part SIX!

6. Soron

Soron Member

Albums:
    fucking hot!!!!

Draft saved Draft deleted