Hung In History

4202HHN

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Obviously we only have paintings and old photos, but HUNG has always been.

This painting of Mexican general and politician Augustine de Iturbide made an impression on me in person as well as in pictures. I wonder how his personal status was influenced by being hung, what it meant in Mexican society, and how much he enjoyed knowing people in the future would be looking at his bulging meat.

Wonder how painters and photographers felt about capturing these big packages for posterity. I imagine Iturbide's staff thought about that swinging meat and often saw it in the course of his military career, like going into brothels with his fellow officers and everyone getting hard in their pants and seeing Augustin was a mule. Even hearing is pendulous balls slapping when he fucked.

So much big dick we don't know about... Iturbide.jpg

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

This painting of Mexican general and politician Augustine de Iturbide made an impression on me in person as well as in pictures. I wonder how his personal status was influenced by being hung, what it meant in Mexican society, and how much he enjoyed knowing people in the future would be looking at his bulging meat.

Wonder how painters and photographers felt about capturing these big packages for posterity. I imagine Iturbide's staff thought about that swinging meat and often saw it in the course of his military career, like going into brothels with his fellow officers and everyone getting hard in their pants and seeing Augustin was a mule. Even hearing is pendulous balls slapping when he fucked.

So much big dick we don't know about... View attachment 14486521
Wow is that picture at El Palacio de Govierno en el
Zócalo ? well if you remember how it was in Europe Monarchs like Price Albert, husband of Queen Victoria.. the pierced their cock to be able to straps them down on one leg, so the don’t show their bulges on those very tight lagings the wear

Reactions: 4202HHN

4202HHN

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Wow is that picture at El Palacio de Govierno en el
Zócalo ? well if you remember how it was in Europe Monarchs like Price Albert, husband of Queen Victoria.. the pierced their cock to be able to straps them down on one leg, so the don’t show their bulges on those very tight lagings the wear
I saw it in the Castillo de Chapultepec, one of the absolute coolest places I've ever been. The view is also the best in CDMX in my opinion. Better than the one from Torre Latinoamericano, and that's not too shabby.

I had to do math in my head not to get an erection right there.

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He he he
I saw it in the Castillo de Chapultepec, one of the absolute coolest places I've ever been. The view is also the best in CDMX in my opinion. Better than the one from Torre Latinoamericano, and that's not too shabby.

I had to do math in my head not to get an erection right there.
... I saw a hot tapestry at Le Louvre in Paris .. a tapestry on the Reign of Louis the 14th

Reactions: Jg5912 and 4202HHN

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here there Teo the started to make me hard at the museum the first notice is just man, naked man . and the other the Incredible bulge although I find out the was a cock piece, the was use a men’s purse. 62F88C17-A977-4A4E-A00A-81AE142B1A39.jpeg
46B613DB-54C5-493B-8054-9FB20A131EFB.jpeg

4202HHN

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Stuck at home, I'm looking for old photos of my Florida family from late 1800's early 1900's. Got a couple of boxes out of storage I'm going thru this afternoon. My great grandfather as a mature man and my Grampa as a young man, both with packages down one leg that gave me goosebumps. Weird checking out my ancestors junk, but still hot. How they lived with that much flesh in the heat of the time I can't imagine.

Reactions: royboy361

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What goes up must come down: a brief history of the codpiece | University of ...

Google this article very interesting ..googled to confirm it was not a purse.
Interesting .. I learn that from the audio system on the tours right at Le Louvre Museum in Paris thanks fue find that out I’ll check it out ..

royboy361

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Stuck at home, I'm looking for old photos of my Florida family from late 1800's early 1900's. Got a couple of boxes out of storage I'm going thru this afternoon. My great grandfather as a mature man and my Grampa as a young man, both with packages down one leg that gave me goosebumps. Weird checking out my ancestors junk, but still hot. How they lived with that much flesh in the heat of the time I can't imagine.
Do share.

Reactions: god of dunder

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

So much big dick we don't know about... View attachment 14486521
Bravo! That is a great idea for a new thread! Terrific!

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
And while not actually historical. here's the wedding scene from Pride & Prejudice shewing what can happen with those breeches. JJ Feild on the left is a little less coy than Colin Firth!
Great stuff! I adore Colin Firth, one of the best actors nowadays! Thanks!

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Just an FYI. It is codpiece, not cockpiece, and it is not a purse. Originated in 13th century.