Hung in South East Wisconsin

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by HngInWis, Jun 22, 2008.

1. HngInWis

HngInWis New Member

Albums:
    26 year old male looking for some sex around the Milwaukee area. I'm 6'2", 200 lbs, dark brown hair & eyes, with 10 thick inches. If any ladies are interested get a hold of me.

2. HngInWis

HngInWis New Member

Albums:
    So no one's interested? I don't even know why I've kept coming here for the last year & 1/2.

3. WRXero

WRXero Member

I'm in the northern burbs of IL near Kenosha. Also, I have to go to Rockland to go to work in Wisconsin... not sure if you want a dude to service your hung rod = \

But I'd like to :biggrin1:

4. Gogiboy1

Gogiboy1 New Member

Hey Chief,

Don't get the idea that NO-ONE is interested, in you & your BEAUTIFUL MEAT...PLENTY of people are. It's just that they're mostly GUYS on here, and That's not the way you roll. You're more in for the ladies, and there aren't that many on here...Sorry . If you were more open to the guy thing, it would make a difference. Don't feel so bad or rejected. If I were a girl, I'd be on you Like WHITE on RICE. Keep your chin up Buddy. ..Don't give up, it'll happen for you. Good Luck, My Man, and MY BEST!!!

G.

5. social9999

social9999 New Member

are boys ever allowed to suck that monster? i live in fond du lac and i am willing to travel for nsa blowjob let me know at petersenmc@yahoo.com

Draft saved Draft deleted