Hung in the Family

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by B_JohnTheHorse, Jul 22, 2003.

1. B_JohnTheHorse

B_JohnTheHorse New Member

I was asked this question from a member a little while ago and I thought It was a good question that deserved to commented on:

How many of you guys have a father/brother who is also huge hung.

PS: While experiences and what we know/have seen are welcome feedback here, let try to AVOID making this about incest..not into that or abusing kids here

:)

2. B_JohnTheHorse

Oh and I guess I should get the ball rolling. My own dad is hung as big as me...I saw quite a bit growing up. We were 'hippy' and there was a lot of nudity. Uncle was also big ..

:eek:

3. Imported

Gold Member

Rich2003: Dads small, grandfather on mothers side is big.

Dads got hair, grandfather on mothers side hasn't- Dam it!!!!!!!!

4. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

The big stuff has come to me and my brother (and our sons) through Mom's side of the family.

5. Imported

Gold Member

Dag: JohnTheHorse,

My father and 2 brothers (1 older & 1 younger) who are 'hung' too.
    I remember showering at the gym with my father (...and I had to have a peek), I thought to myself (after seeing my Dad naked), wow! that's where I got it from!!

Also, I know that DMW has several 'hung' brothers.

Cheers - Dag

6. B_Jeremy

B_Jeremy New Member

Dad was huge as well, sadly didn't get to know him, as it was just me and mom growing up, too bad Dad wasnt as good a father in relation to his size.

7. Imported

Gold Member

gigantikok: i don't know how big my father or brother is, nor would i EVER want to know. :-/

oh, and Rich2003, don't worry about losing your hair. Technology has pretty much eliminated hair lose if targeted at the right time. And frankly, it is a sign of overabundant testasterone. :)

8. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

[quote author=Dagen link=board=meetgreet;num=1058897572;start=0#4 date=07/22/03 at 13:18:36]Also, I know that DMW has several 'hung' brothers.
    [/quote]

Yep. I am one of 6 bros, all measuring between 9" and 10". My father is big flaccid. I have never seen Dad with wood, but he's about 7" soft as far as I can tell.

9. Imported

Gold Member

Ineligible: Sorry to hear that, FootLongTeen.

10. Imported

Gold Member

prepstudinsc: I'm an only child and I don't know if my dad was hung or not, since he dropped dead at age 32, when I was only 7 months old. There is a noticeable bulge in his pants in some pictures I have of him, but having seen some male relatives on my mother's side, I would venture a guess that my size comes from my mother's family more than my dad's. I would guess that my dad was probably well hung, just not huge, however, it's not a question I could ask my mother, nor would I want to.

11. jonb

Gold Member

My dad's larger than me soft, given identical temperatures. I once saw him with morning wood, and I'd estimate it was somewhere between 11 and 12 inches.

12. B_Jeremy

B_Jeremy New Member

[quote author=prepstudinsc link=board=meetgreet;num=1058897572;start=0#9 date=07/22/03 at 18:04:03]it's not a question I could ask my mother, nor would I want to.  [/quote]

Well my curiosity as a youngster got the best of me, as this is exactly what I did. No dad around, no friends at the time to talk to about the subject matter, of course i'm gonna turn to my mom! Just wondered what the hell I was goin through!

13. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    I know my dad was bigger than me soft (never saw him hard) I know my brother's is alot smaller than me hard ( I fuck one of his girlfriends).

14. johnstone1985

johnstone1985 New Member

My oldest brother is large, my other brother isn't (poor guy:))

15. Imported

Gold Member

Longhornjok: I am brother #2 of 3 and the biggest of the 3. Older bro is about 9" and younger one is right at 10" (yeah, I jacked off with each of them some growin' up). My dad is big but I really haven't seen him full-on hard.

On a related note, my best friend lived 2 houses away from us and he was the first guy I jacked off with (other than my brothers) - and he is bigger than me! We did 3some with his ex-gf a few times and she literally asked us what was in the water in our neighborhood. :D

16. Imported

Gold Member

Rich2003: wow- it shows how different relationships between brothers can be- I haven't even seen my bro's dick and certainly couldn't ever see myself jacking off with him.

No problem with it though, each to their own

17. Imported

Gold Member

H8Monga: *knows this isn't his thread but thought of something*

I'm an only child and never had my father around. If I had a brother or two, I may be able to judge if I got the bad genes or these are the genes I'm supposed to have or if puberty did go into suspended animation for me. I have often wondered what my father has just to see if he was average (and if so, maybe we could talk but I have no idea how comfortable he'd be) or if he's hung and it skipped over me. And if I have children and have boys what would they be?

As for the other members of my family, I have no idea who's hung and not. As far as I can tell there aren't any showers. I saw my grandfather nude many times when I was younger, but as far as I can remember, he didn't count as hung flaccid, never saw him erect. I did see four cousins who were younger than I years ago. One was a first cousin and I saw him when I was 11 and he was 9. He seemed average flaccid, nothing jaw-dropping or enough to make me envious. I have no idea what puberty has done to him. I got a glimpse of another when he was about 5 and I 14 as he was rushing to a bathroom and had already pulled the front down. He's the grandson of my grandfather's brother and he seemed big for that age. Again I have no idea what happened to him. The other two were half brothers (different fathers) 5 and 10 when I was 15 and we babysat them and they took showers/baths here. I've talked about being jealous of the younbgest one here before because I noticed he was longer flaccid at 5 than I was at 15. His brother didn't get that gene. They're related to me because our great grandmothers were sisters. The elder one should be through with puberty by now and the younger one entering it. I don't know how they are these days but I am sure the younger one would be eligible for this board.

That's all I know about my family. I guess most of us are average at least when flaccid... could be a family of growers. I have no clue.

18. jonb

Gold Member

I forgot: My brothers' dicks - the two that I have seen erect - are about my size. My youngest brother....I changed his diaper, but that's a little early to judge what his final size would be. LOL

19. B_JohnTheHorse

I remember seeing my dad many times growing up and he seemed enormous soft. Like 8" or something, I could compare to my own at 16 or so and it seemed bigger.

20. B_Jeremy

B_Jeremy New Member

What about the guys here who are bigger than your brother's/dad?? How does it make you feel??

As for me and being bigger than the size my dad was, It's liberating to at least know he left me with something that is a big bonus, but also nice to know that i've surpassed him, just makes me feel like so much more of a man than he ever was, although he was a big man apparently!

Of course, these feelings are somewhat born from hatred from a man who left Mom and me shortly after I was born, I assume the other guys here aren't as spiteful! :D

Draft saved Draft deleted