Hung in the Family

B_JohnTheHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was asked this question from a member a little while ago and I thought It was a good question that deserved to commented on:

How many of you guys have a father/brother who is also huge hung.

PS: While experiences and what we know/have seen are welcome feedback here, let try to AVOID making this about incest..not into that or abusing kids here

:)

Reactions: B_er

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It does run in the family ;) I inherited girth and big balls from my Dad. My brother and I are almost identical. I'm 7.5x7 and so's he. Dad was just as heavy, but longer too. Saw a lot of his equipment growing up, he was never modest. My bro and I used to "play" together, which Dad knew and never prevented or lectured against. These big balls and wide cocks run in the family, according to Dad.

Cockmo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was discussing this topic with a friend who is hung 8X6 and has a son. At birth he was astonished to measure his son's erect penis at nearly 4 inches long. Once a friend of his wife's whose son was one week older noticed his erect penis when they were changing diapers and gasped. She was so concerned for her son that she asked her baby doctor (tried to spell it but it didn't look right;-) what was wrong with her son because his penis was so much smaller than her friend's son. At 16 this boy was doing dips on the side of the pool. His trunks were white and wet and my friend said it was obvious that he was hanging about 6-7 inches and "very" wide - that was soft!! My friend suspects his own father was hung about 9" so it looks like it runs in the family. My friend commented to the woman "I guess it skips a generation". knowing full well that 8X6 is nothing to sneeze at.

pwrtrip: Some funny replies in this post :D.
Ive had drunken arguments with dad and uncles about whose is bigger. (were a competive family) I wound up in the middle to my surprise. One uncle had a couple inches on me. :mad:
My cousins on my dads side though, thats a different story. 3 boys, all of us lived together when we were in our teens, we had alot of partys and alot of girls. I had seen 2 of theres before because they like to streak at partys. My other cousin however was supposed to be the most hung of the bunch(aparently they compared growing up). Well a one party me and him were going to tag team a girl. She started giving him head while i played with her. Sad to say when i saw it I started laughing :D. She asked what I was laughing about so I droped my pants. I was bigger than him soft! :D Nedless to say none of them wanted any girl I'd had. Still get a kick out of that today. :D

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
My dad's larger than me soft, given identical temperatures. I once saw him with morning wood, and I'd estimate it was somewhere between 11 and 12 inches.

Reactions: bassettbussy

Longhornjok: I am brother #2 of 3 and the biggest of the 3. Older bro is about 9" and younger one is right at 10" (yeah, I jacked off with each of them some growin' up). My dad is big but I really haven't seen him full-on hard.

On a related note, my best friend lived 2 houses away from us and he was the first guy I jacked off with (other than my brothers) - and he is bigger than me! We did 3some with his ex-gf a few times and she literally asked us what was in the water in our neighborhood. :D

B_JohnTheHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember seeing my dad many times growing up and he seemed enormous soft. Like 8" or something, I could compare to my own at 16 or so and it seemed bigger.

Reactions: axishe

B_Jeremy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What about the guys here who are bigger than your brother's/dad?? How does it make you feel??

As for me and being bigger than the size my dad was, It's liberating to at least know he left me with something that is a big bonus, but also nice to know that i've surpassed him, just makes me feel like so much more of a man than he ever was, although he was a big man apparently!

Of course, these feelings are somewhat born from hatred from a man who left Mom and me shortly after I was born, I assume the other guys here aren't as spiteful! :D

hard2hide: Dad was hung. He always had a long bulge down the left leg of his pants. He used to walk around inside the house in his boxer shorts and it was common for a couple inches of cock to be hanging out the leg opening. He used to have me scrub his back when he took a bath, so I got to see his cock on a regular basis. He was 7" to 8" soft. One time I saw him hard and he was about 10" and thick.

My brothers and I figured that since Dad had three sons, each of us would inherit 1/3 of his length. Luckily each of us ended up with about 8"

Reactions: deleted655234

trent: i have two brothers, one of them is my step brother tho, i am bigger than both of them, my older brother being the smallest, and my younger brother being bigger than him but smaller than me. i like it

Reactions: Linkguy13

dalton321: My dad's brother, my dad, myself and my brother are all hung - 9 1/2 inches. And I've jacked off with all of them. Many campout trips....no sex (oral or anal) ....just plain ole jack off sessions.

dotadone: I never saw my brothers but my sister in law says one of them is huge, the other can't stop bragging about his size, neither saw my son since he was about 5 but he was huge.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Yes, Byronic, perspective is important.

Even the guy with the largest dick in the lockerroom thinks there's somebody bigger in the room with him.

Pecker

If your nose runs and your feet smell, you're upside down.

Pappy

Media
Since my folks divorced when I was relatively young I never had much of a chance to see what my Dad had. However we did reunite so to speak a few years before he passed away. I did have the chance to see him soft once while he was in the hospital. All I can say is seeing him just re-enforces the theroy that my hormonal imbalance when young caused my size. I never saw any cousins on my Dad's side of the family and none of them have any bulge. I have viewed cousins on my Mother's side and there are some that might be a little above average but nothing real large and big bulges. I don't have any brothers so I had nothing to compare with while growing up.

My oldest son is quite large, but I don't think he's a bug as me and my youngest is like my Dad as far as I know. But at the same time whatever they have works because I have 7 grandkids with on grandson that at 15 is sporting an impressive bulge. His nickname with the nurses at the hospital when he was born was "Meat". Now I haven't had the occasion to view his package since the last time I helped him with his bath at about 6 years old but knowing what he had at that early age I think it's safe to say that he's packing large also.

Media
I'm a lot bigger than my father. Only child, but when we were young, my nephew and I jerked off once a while. We were bout the same size.

I once seen my nephew his cock (mothers side of the family) ans he's quite smal too. When we are alone, he always says things like:" hey nice bulge, so now I see what parts of you look like mine", or: "wow, awesome thing you got there, dude". I think it's quite embarrasing.