Hung in the Family

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=FootLongTeen link=board=meetgreet;num=1058897572;start=0#19 date=07/23/03 at 19:00:31] just makes me feel like so much more of a man than he ever was, [/quote]

Dude, there will come a time, hopefully soon, when you'll realise that what it means to be a man isn't measured in inches. What you feel about your Dad has nothing to do with his or your cock size.

longelephantballs: Very interesting conversation thread here.
I think often the size comes from one generation removed, rather than our immediate family.
But then, my dad and brother were hung pretty good.

In a similiar vein, I wonder if ball size carries over in the family too? Maybe some of you will share you experience there too.

I know one thing, I'm sure glad the size does get transferred on.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
My ball size, like the penis size, came down through my mother's side of the family.

But I'm the only one in the family with big ones that hang low.

Kinda makes me a celebrity among the cousins and uncles.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=longelephantballs link=board=meetgreet;num=1058897572;start=20#22 date=07/24/03 at 15:34:37]   Very interesting conversation thread here.
  I think often the size comes from one generation removed, rather than our immediate family.[/quote]
That's not how atavism works. If it's an atavism, then both sides have to transfer the hung gene for it to work. A gene can't "remember" to skip a generation.

I think it's simply a multiple-allele, incomplete-dominance trait. I don't know how many alleles are present, though. It could be some somatic, some sex-linked, for example. There are also environmental factors, such as nutrition and degree of testosterone.

Hung11by6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey, for what it's worth I have 3 brothers and they are all hung like me. Like longhorn Ive jacked with my brothers when we were kids and on separate occasions i've fucked some girls with 2 of them during vacations and whenever we could set it up. Theyare all in the 10-12 range and thick like me too. One curves but the others an me are straight out pipe.

My father is big too and in other threads i've told how he made us all wear jocks to hide our big soft dicks when we were in school an living at home. It was cool to have my brothers tell me an show me how to use my big dikk. Some think it's freaky but it was just the way I grew up.

ross: My brother's dick looks like mine soft. My son looks like me too. Never saw my dad's.

B_Jeremy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
[quote author=Hung11by6 link=board=meetgreet;num=1058897572;start=20#26 date=07/25/03 at 21:19:27]on separate occasions i've fucked some girls with 2 of them during vacations and whenever we could set it up.[/quote]

Your dad and bros seem uber cool man, but what you said here is the coolest. Doing girls with other guys sure is totally cool, but doing em with your bros? That's gotta be f'n fantastic.

longelephantballs: Hey jonb,

Regarding this paragraph you lost me.

I think it's simply a multiple-allele, incomplete-dominance trait. I don't know how many alleles are present, though. It could be some somatic, some sex-linked, for example. There are also environmental factors, such as nutrition and degree of testosterone.

What is?
multiple-akkeke
incomplete dominance trait
alleles

Are you saying we can eat (nutrition) our way to a big cock?

rikter8: Hugs to FootLongTeen
"Things in life that are difficult, only make us stronger"
somebody said that... dont know who, however it holds true.

I cought my dad one time in the bathroom, same as me...seeing family was Taboo, still is.
Saw my cousin thru his shorts and he was about a 7 incher id say, so a bit bigger than I.
Its kinda funny...everybody in my family are BIG people (as in height/weight) so its like we threw the "size proportioned to body" out the window.

Oh well...thats what my pump is for.

C

bluefrogtool: my dad is very well endowed...and although my brothers, one older and one younger than myself, are both well endowed...they dont come close to me or my dad in length or in girth...

i dont know if it skipped generations...or if i was just the lucky one....

guess it's just the randomness of genetics....

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It varies.
I know i am not the biggest
in my family :(
My late brother
had a couple inches on me.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=longelephantballs link=board=meetgreet;num=1058897572;start=20#29 date=07/26/03 at 13:45:43]Hey jonb,

Regarding this paragraph you lost me.

What is?
                  multiple-akkeke
                  incomplete dominance trait
                  alleles

Are you saying we can eat (nutrition) our way to a big cock?[/quote]

Allele = a gene. A multiple-allele trait is one with two or more pairs of alleles affecting the trait.

Incomplete dominance is a condition where neither gene is dominant, so an "average" works out between them. It's one of the seven major exceptions to Mendelian genetics.

And no, I wasn't saying we can eat our way to a big cock; I was referring more to during puberty. Height also correlates with nutrition in childhood. I don't think this goes on in adulthood. But of course, if your genes say no, no diet can help you.

The other major case is heterochrony (differences in developmental timing). If puberty begins earlier or ends later, or your penis simply grows more rapidly, it means you'll be bigger. (If it does the opposite, you'll be smaller.) Heterochrony is important in evolution, providing major effects (potentially even reproductive isolation) with just one change, but has long been taboo simply because 1) everyone has their own terminology for heterochronic changes, and 2) there's no way to tell what stage of development a fossil's in.

HungArnold

Experimental Member
Media
This is my first posting on here. This topic has always interested me.

I am the third of four brothers and can say that we seemed to inherit all of our genetic traits from our father. At 44 years of age, I can say that all four of us look like our father did when he was our age. Family pictures support this.

Like our father, we are all tall and skinny. I am 6'2 and 155 lbs. We all have blond hair that did not fall out (no baldness) and blue eyes. Also each of us wears a size 13 shoe and has big hands with very long fingers (pianist's fingers).

Intellectually all of us is on the artistic side. Our mom was the analytical one - none of us inherited that from her or her side of the family.

Growing up, my father was big into nudity and walked around the house nude in the mornings while eating breakfast and before he showered. Needless to say, all of us saw him nude; therefore, I know we inherited our endowment from him. Although I would not speculate as to its flaccid length, it looks the same as mine does now, 7.5 soft. Our scrota are also similar - very large and low-hanging. Incidentally i am 9.5 hard.

I have discussed this with my brothers individually. Each of us agreed that we inherited our endowment from our dad. Also, three of the four of us have sons, who are built and will probably be hung like us. The second brother is happily gay and partnered.

edeneyes: Hey footlong, how do you know how big your dad was if he left you at birth?? ???

B_Jeremy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Edeneyes, this is an earlier post in this thread to answer your question. In short, I asked my mom.

[quote author=FootLongTeen link=board=meetgreet;num=1058897572;start=0#11 date=07/22/03 at 18:56:31]

Well my curiosity as a youngster got the best of me, as this is exactly what I did. No dad around, no friends at the time to talk to about the subject matter, of course i'm gonna turn to my mom! Just wondered what the hell I was goin through![/quote]

longelephantballs: Foot Long Teen

So what happened when you turned to mom? Care to elaborate? Did she fill you in on all the things dad didn't?

thepress83: Well in my family I am the oldest of 3 boys I am hung as is the youngest but it seems to have skipped the middle one.
Press