Hung in the Family

vkngsxgd8

Sexy Member
Media
it does certainly run in the family, and also genetics race-wise i think ... danish/norwegian/german here myself, 41 yr old male, all the males in my immediate family i would say are larger than average, myself included, although mines more of a grower, looks pretty normal down, unless its really warm and hanging ... but 8x6 up, brother and dad are both big too, saw them alot growing up, big lowhangers on all too, my dad actually has some of the biggest nuts ive ever seen, like duck-eggs that hang half-way to his knees when good and relaxed after a hot shower, etc ... my norwegian grandfather had a huge uncut cock, easily 6 inches soft, and thick, big lowhangers on him too ... its nice to have a forum for guys to chat about stuff like this, where one might not normally do it otherwise ... if anyone is interested in trading self pics to compare in here, just let me know, i can always send first :)

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=vkngsxgd8 link=board=meetgreet;num=1058897572;start=100#100 date=01/20/04 at 10:32:12]it does certainly run in the family, and also genetics race-wise i think ... [/quote]
Actually, that's called Jensen's error, conflating family genetics with population genetics. And in this kind of discussion, it's more like Rushton's error. LOL

'Race' barriers per se are arbitrary; it just happens that people marry their neighbors. In genetics this is called a cline. The traits appear independently of each other, and you get different maps of frequencies with different traits.

OTOH, it's possible for clinal variation in penis size. But it wouldn't favor Norwegians: I think it might correlate to the crural index. (For lack of a better term, the crural index is the relative length of the legs.)

Sorry, just had to correct that.

rangersean: With little thought put to it, evolutionarily I would think any cline would "favor" mid-latitude peoples.

In the tropics a large penis would have a greater chance due to simple surface area of having problems - fungus, insect damage, and with the generally greater lack of protection would over time have the potential to more physical damage.

Northern latitudes would have problems associated with cold and damp.

At mid latitudes, men wouldn't have these problems in so great amounts.

Yes, I'm just spouting and rambling, and this is mostly off topic.

tripod2004: re; nephew. He's 9 and I've joked with my sis who assures me her hubby aint that big so it seems large penises are from my side of the family. my wife thinks he hangs about 6'' but not sure. obviously i've not seen him erect, nor would i want to! ( my sister caught me masturbating when i was younger and knows exactly where her son's whopper comes from lol)

dotadone: I never saw my brothers but my sister in law says one of them is huge, the other can't stop bragging about his size, neither saw my son since he was about 5 but he was huge.

Reactions: Linkguy13

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I've seen my father, and to say the least, it's very plain, if not obvious that my endowement came from mother's side of the family.

I've never seen my cousin's nor my uncle's, but I'm reasonably lucid that they're not packing something major. This is because the men in my family have this weird obsession with white swimming shorts. So, the skinny on them remains tacit, which is better than confronting them directly about it.

eselchen: Having read this thread, I have come to realize that my family might serve as a case study that shows very clearly that penis size is inherited.
I have two brothers, younger and older. All of us have the same general build and we look very much alike according to others. There are two interesting differences between me and them, however. One you may have guessed: my penis is large, theirs aren't. The difference is quite spectacular, in fact. In the flaccid state mine is about three or four times as long as my brothers', who are exactly the same size. From a webcam pic one of them had forgotten to delete, i also know that his erection is still smaller than my flaccid penis. The same goes for my father, whom I saw leaving the bedroom with an erection tenting out his pyjama pants when I was about eleven. I remember thinking even then that the bulge was pretty small.
The other difference is that I have inherited my mother's long and slender hands and fingers, whereas my brothers' fingers resemble my father's shorter and thicker ones.
To sum it up: I have my mother's penis.
Further evidence for this is my cousin (mom's sis' son), who is one of the few people I have met who have a longer middle finger and a larger flaccid penis than me.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=Byronic link=board=meetgreet;num=1058897572;start=100#107 date=01/26/04 at 05:17:52]To sum it up: I have my mother's penis.[/quote]

Welcome to lpsg, Byronic.

Especially since you have just given us one of the most memorable quotes since the board began. :)

[We know what you meant, though.]

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Welcome to the group, Byronic. Your posting gives informative on one of our most popular subjects. I'm unable to find any posting giving your size, man, and would like to know your length as well as your girth, both flaccid and erected. Also, could you either from him or your guess, give the size of your cousin (mom's sis's son)?

Luke

B_Jeremy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
[quote author=Byronic link=board=meetgreet;num=1058897572;start=100#107 date=01/26/04 at 05:17:52]
To sum it up: I have my mother's penis.

[/quote]

Ditto to what max said.. reading this quote had me in stitches! Hilarious!! :D Welcome to the forum bro.

eselchen: Thank you very much. Im glad that you laughed, because I was really not sure if I should post at all. If you're not a native speaker, it is difficult to judge if what you write is comprehensible, let alone entertaining.
In answer to Roystoys question: my penis is around 18cm when soft and 21.5 cm when hard. I have never measured its girth but I will sometime. My cousin is slightly larger than me when soft, but I'm not positively sure about that. My eyes may have played tricks on me, because he is smaller than me in stature, so that his may only have looked bigger in proportion.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Yes, Byronic, perspective is important.

Even the guy with the largest dick in the lockerroom thinks there's somebody bigger in the room with him.

Pecker

If your nose runs and your feet smell, you're upside down.

Reactions: Linkguy13

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks for explaning, Byronic. I get out my metric ruler when I have a cm to think about and this ruler tells me you are a big boy. Your realizing that your cousin's short statue might have affected your judgment of his size is right on and tells me you are an astute individual.

Again, welcome, to the group!

Luke

BobbyC1958: [quote author=tripod2004 link=board=meetgreet;num=1058897572;start=100#103 date=01/25/04 at 13:14:37]re; nephew. He's 9 and I've joked with my sis who assures me her hubby aint that big so it seems large penises are from my side of the family. my wife thinks he hangs about 6'' but not sure. obviously i've not seen him erect, nor would i want to! ( my sister caught me masturbating when i was younger and knows exactly where her son's whopper comes from lol)[/quote]

Long time lurker & reader here....first time poster. I saw this post and felt compelled to reply. I have the same situation happening here with my recerntly turned 8 yr old nephew...about 5-6 flaccid and God knows how big erect...not sure I want that info and be TOO depressed! LOL But from one morning woody that I saw I would guess about 8" or so...my wife also saw him and was speechless...she talked about it a good portion of the day! It looked out of place on his small frame...my sis is not too talkative about her sons size...but has joked with my wife that he did NOT get the size from her ex husband. She said her son is already MUCH bigger than his Dad...

I was wondering if this a new phenomenon or have younger boys been hugely endowed for a while? I am about 7" erect and I see these posts with some boys with staggering sizes...5 yr olds with 5" flaccid??? Is oanyone else encountering this ? Or are these isolated? Just wondering why so many younger boys are HUGELY endowed...

edeneyes: [quote author=BobbyC1958 link=board=meetgreet;num=1058897572;start=100#114 date=02/02/04 at 07:19:18]

Long time lurker & reader here....first time poster. I saw this post and felt compelled to reply. I have the same situation happening here with my recerntly turned 8 yr old nephew...about 5-6 flaccid and God knows how big erect...not sure I want that info and be TOO depressed!  LOL But from one morning woody that I saw I would guess about 8" or so...my wife also saw him and was speechless...she talked about it a good portion of the day! It looked out of place on his small frame...my sis is not too talkative about her sons size...but has joked with my wife that he did NOT get the size from her ex husband. She said her son is already MUCH bigger than his Dad...

I was wondering if this a new phenomenon or have younger boys been hugely endowed for a while? I am about 7" erect and I see these posts with some boys with staggering sizes...5 yr olds with 5" flaccid??? Is oanyone else encountering this ? Or are these isolated? Just wondering why so many younger boys are HUGELY endowed...[/quote]

Your wife saw his morning wood too? I take it he was asleep at the time he was being observed, or was he wandering about bumping into walls and such? :D

BobbyC1958: LOL he was asleep. She walked by his room and just peeked in after I mentioned his amazing size. H ehad tumbled out of his briefs while asleep.

tripod2004: I would not like to have seen my brothers or fathers dicks ( too weird ) but my ex had a relationship with HER ex's old man (if you follow!). Both were like donkeys (her words ). A friend of mine at school was nicknamed 'one foot' and his younger brother was called 'one foot junior' so there you go. My brother was never called 'tripod junior'.

BobbyC1958: I have a feeling that my nephew and some of these younger ones who are incredibly well endowed will be called "Donkey" or Tripod in the future!!

My sis told me she switched her son from briefs to boxers at age 7 due to him being uncomfortable in briefs - i.e. too BIG.. :eek:

Ragazzaccio: [quote author=BobbyC1958 link=board=meetgreet;num=1058897572;start=100#114 date=02/02/04 at 07:19:18]

Long time lurker & reader here....first time poster. I saw this post and felt compelled to reply. I have the same situation happening here with my recerntly turned 8 yr old nephew...about 5-6 flaccid and God knows how big erect...not sure I want that info and be TOO depressed!  LOL But from one morning woody that I saw I would guess about 8" or so...my wife also saw him and was speechless...she talked about it a good portion of the day! It looked out of place on his small frame...my sis is not too talkative about her sons size...but has joked with my wife that he did NOT get the size from her ex husband. She said her son is already MUCH bigger than his Dad...

I was wondering if this a new phenomenon or have younger boys been hugely endowed for a while? I am about 7" erect and I see these posts with some boys with staggering sizes...5 yr olds with 5" flaccid??? Is oanyone else encountering this ? Or are these isolated? Just wondering why so many younger boys are HUGELY endowed...[/quote]

I would like to belive these stories about small boys with huge dicks....because I do not like the idea of people on this site just lying...

But honestly: we all know that 7-8 years old boys are only about 1,30 m. tall...IF they really had dicks about 15-20 cm. their dicks would almost hang down to their knees....TRY TO BE A LITTLE REALISTIC, YOU ARE DREAMING.... ::) :p

When I went to school as a kid and also as an adult in Public Swin Baths, I belive I have seen hundreds of small boys in the shower...and I have NEVER seen anyone of these small boys have more than 10 cm. dick...and I would say that 90% have less than 8 cm., and maybe one in a hundred 9-10 cm...; reading your guys posts, it almost sounds like 10-20% of all 7-years old boys have a 15-20 cm. penis.... ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D ??? ???....but just immagine this: compared to his body size, a 7 yo boy with a penis about 20 cm., would be just as impossible as if an adult man had a penis about 40 cm....; I do not say it does not excist, but it may only be one out of 1 million....but reading your posts, it seems more like one out of ten... :D :D :D :p :p ??? ???

And you also have to consider that dicks do only really start growing about puberty, so normally there will not be a lot of difference between 8 yo and 2 yo old boys. Maybe 1-2 cm, but probably not more. So if a 8 yo boy has for example a 15 cm. dick, it will be maybe three times larger than average...it would more or less be the same is if a man had 45 cm. dick, being the average about 15 cm....

AND NO, I AM NOT SURE THAT THE YOUNG GENERATION TENDS TO HAVE LARGER DICKS THAN THEIR FATHERS OR GRANDFATHERS.....HAVING BEEN TO GAY-SAUNAS A LOT OF TIMES, I DO NOT THINK THAT YOUNG MEN, ABOUT 20-25, HAVE LARGER DICKS THAN THE OLD MEN...MAYBE THEY ARE A LITTLE MORE HORNY...BUT HAVE THEY NOT ALWAYS BEEN THAT?! ;D ;)

Alright, it is good to use your fantasy, but there is a limit, I think....