Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I was curious about this...

How many guys on here went to an Ivy League university? I'm at Cornell this year as a freshman. I'm on the rowing team and am adjusting to college life, i think rather quickly. I thought it would be interesting to see where people went to school, in general, whether it be in the Ivies or not. I also would be interested to hear who rows/ed in high school or college and where. Thanks in advance.

huge

cvbguy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Last year at the University of Virginia here, looking forward to getting out and checking out real world, work with athletics here so understand the sports side of college, always a time management issue, especially when traveling and such. Had a friend from high school at Cornell, but I think he graduated last year, he played football. Good Luck with season

Reactions: brockyli

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Hi, HST -- Interesting thread! I have worked at two of the Ivies, Harvard and the University of Pennsylvania. While working at each I hit the campus gym several times a week. I'm not going to say which school was which, but the two were like night and day as far as the number of hung guys I saw in the locker rooms.

At one of the schools there were SO many very very well-endowed guys that I seriously often felt puny in the showers (and I am big soft, around 6"). I would say that during the time I worked there I saw several dozen guys who were larger than me soft, and maybe 5 massive guys who looked at least 8" soft.

The other school was the exact opposite. During the time I worked there I saw only about 2-3 guys who were roughly my size, and none who were noticeably larger. I also seemed to have a lot more guys staring while I was changing and showering, reinforcing my sense that my size was exceptional at this particular university.

I have no idea why one university would seem to be so decisively better-hung than another, unless it's the result of some kind of self-selection/self-perpetuating dynamic where hung guys feel more comfortable undressing at a gym where other hung guys are around, etc.

What's your experience been so far at Cornell?? I myself went to college in western New York and remember seeing an awful lot of well-endowed guys at the campus gym.

~ Steve ;)

hugeschlongeddude

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Hey Guys,

Thanks for the responses...keep them coming!

In regard to your question, Steve, it has been a little of everything here on campus. On campus, there is so much diversity that you have the chance to get involved in anything that you could imagine, and I do mean anything.

In the showers, it has been about the same. I consider myself to be straight, but I naturally check out how I fare among everyone else. The vast majority is my size or smaller soft (I'm a grower), but there are a couple of guys who are larger when soft. (They're the first I've ever seen that are larger than me.)

All in all the college experience has been very positive for me, thus far. I'm very interested and excited to see the posts that are to come.

huge

musclelust8: Went to the University of Virginia. Was known in my fraternity house as having a big piece. 9 inches by 7 inches. Was once told by a fraternity representative that i should not wear 501 jeans because it made everyone look at me. As I look back, that was probably a come on.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I completed degrees at Guilford College and Virginia Tech, but took a single class at Yale (Intellectual Property Law) -- dunno if one class is enough to count. :)

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I flunked out of grad school at Columbia, does that count?

"Mr. ******, we can't allow you to register again until you have completed at least SOME of your previous work."

monstro: I dropped out of a decidedly non-Ivy league school (it was more a Kudzu league one)...but I was pretty notorious for being the best-endowed guy in the dorm. I loved college except for the grades and classes and tests, all that stuff. But the drinking and the girls were great! Good times! :D

Reactions: Dave053

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Went to Transylvania University here, and I could've sworn I heard that snobbish "Harvard of the West" -- which is perfectly fine with me because I wouldn't have gone there by choice. Pretentiousness was the same at either place. And since Transylvania was so freakishly small, my senior year wild partying days earned me a reputation. More than a couple of ladies, and even a guy or two, heard about my size. I just smiled.

vkngsxgd8

Sexy Member
Media
Attended both the University of Stockholm in Sweden, as well as Parsons School of Design and the New School for Social Research in NY, NY, and actually just got back from a week's vacation up in Ithaca NY, where we spent an afternoon wandering around the Cornell campus and I was actually thinking about this very subject then ... who has the biggest cock at Cornell ??? Any of you other Cornell-ers hung like ponies and want to share in this thread ??? Or other schools ??? I'll tell you one thing, I got to shower a number of times at a state parks facilities up there, as we were staying in a cabin nearby, and those corn-fed farmboys from around that area are HUGE, I've heard some say its from all the American Indian blood that is mixed in up there, especially cherokee, could be ... all I know is that a local jogger came by when I was showering, proceeded to shower himself, and he was hung easily 6-7 inches soft, and almost wrist-thick, a big floppy true horse-cock on him if anything !

Reactions: Alpha.Male

Bluespeedoz

Expert Member
Media
Hi there

I attended the International School in San Diego, a Christian college in London and Oxford University. I'm working in the UK at the present time and plan to return home to San Diego in 2006. :)

guajero:
Originally posted by hugeschlongedteen@Oct 8 2004, 02:25 AM

How many guys on here went to an Ivy League university? I'm at Cornell this year as a freshman. I'm on the rowing team and am adjusting to college life, i think rather quickly. I thought it would be interesting to see where people went to school, in general, whether it be in the Ivies or not. I also would be interested to hear who rows/ed in high school or college and where. Thanks in advance.

huge
[post=258578]Quoted post[/post]​

as someone who lives in an ivy league town (the drunk ivy). i would say that a lot of the men who go to ivy's are big dicks but don't necessarily have them. being hung is a pretty random thing and there are pretty much no correlations between anything and having a huge cock. in fact there isn't even a correlation between posting on lpsg and having a huge cock.
g.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Originally posted by guajero@Oct 10 2004, 12:52 AM
in fact there isn't even a correlation between posting on lpsg and having a huge cock.
g.
[post=258769]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol:

Ouch!

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I did 2 years at Loyola in chicago (nothing like a Jesuit Priest to get you turned on in the morning) and then took a year off before my last 2 college years which were at Villanova. In both places I got involved in some athletics (sports) and from what I saw in the showers and locker-rooms, at colleges as is the case in the rest of the world penis size is quite variable from miniscule to super huge and everything in between along with curves and skins and piss holes that are way off-center. I lived in NYC for a while and saw a few guys from Columbia and also NYU and nothing unusual there either. Now the professors, that's another story entirely~ (well actually they too come in all sizes----and tastes!!)

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by guajero+Oct 10 2004, 04:52 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(guajero &#064; Oct 10 2004, 04:52 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-hugeschlongedteen@Oct 8 2004, 02:25 AM

How many guys on here went to an Ivy League university? I&#39;m at Cornell this year as a freshman. I&#39;m on the rowing team and am adjusting to college life, i think rather quickly.  I thought it would be interesting to see where people went to school, in general, whether it be in the Ivies or not. I also would be interested to hear who rows/ed in high school or college and where. Thanks in advance.

huge
[post=258578]Quoted post[/post]​

as someone who lives in an ivy league town (the drunk ivy). i would say that a lot of the men who go to ivy&#39;s are big dicks but don&#39;t necessarily have them. being hung is a pretty random thing and there are pretty much no correlations between anything and having a huge cock. in fact there isn&#39;t even a correlation between posting on lpsg and having a huge cock.
g.
[post=258769]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

HERE HERE&#33;&#33; I was going to say something similiar...big cocks and huge cocks are random.
thank you

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I went to university in Australia, where the oldest and most prestigious are referred to as the "sandstone" universities--the u&#39;s of Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Tasmania. (I went to Adelaide, BTW.)

I wasn&#39;t an out gay man at the time, so my opportunities for comparison were limited. But I found few differences between the sandstone guys and the other college students in their respective cities. Like our grades, dicks, it seemed, were distributed on the bell curve.

Plenty of faculty differences, though. Med students seemed well hung on the whole, and had the best bodies to boot. Law students, in general, had the smallest--perhaps it was a subliminal cue which helped me make the decision to drop out of law school.

But the biggest dicks by far hung off the grad and mature-age students in the liberal arts. Maybe it was all the intellectual masturbation.

hb8

jay_too

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Huge..

I spent my freshman year at Cornell and several summers in high school enrichment programs in computers and science there. Summer in Ithaca is wonderful...we finished classes early and went to Fall Creek Gorge to skinny dip. Now how many campuses do students have the option of going skinny dipping? And if something gets excited, a guy only has to slide into 53F water to get everything back under control.

When I was there, there were a couple of guys that must have been 9" soft.

jay

Reactions: Dave053