Hung in the Ivy League

RKT1001

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stanford.
Scholarship, part athletic & part academic.
Never quite fit in with the more typical Stanford crowd. I am in agreement that a lot of the guys *were* big dicks as opposed to possessing them between their legs. Found myself hanging out with a lot Berkeley folks in the latter part of undergrad, despite the Cal-Stanford rivalry.

RKT

lighthouse: Port or Starboard? either way you're set for life... Only pussies tape their hands.

I rowed when I was in business school at Penn (Wharton) along with undergrad. I personally correlated guys who had most of their height in their legs as being well hung. Tall, lanky, with legs a bit out of proportion with the torso. That same build makes an ideal rower. Try going to a shoe store & asking for 8 pairs of size 13 shoes!

Definitely a bell-curve distribution on the flaccid size question, from what I saw.
Atheletes definitely hang better, but little correlation otherwise with general groups.

Funny comment about the law students not being well hung. I have yet to see a endowed attorney. Perhaps it's a chicken/ egg situation - are lawyers nasty & crabby because they have little nubs, or do their penises shrink into little nubs because lawyers are nasty & crabby & can't gat laid?

cdj215: Princeton here - another tiger. The only time when I had a good chance to study the dicks of campus en masse was during the Nude Olympics, but now those have been banned. At the time, though, I think things were skewed because of the chilly weather.

priapus

1st Like
Media
ivy undergrad and grad school... rowed in HS and college, both very successful programs... although I've seen the posts about the lack of correlation b/t dick size and anything, i am doubtful... saw many well hung guys in my rowing days, and most were 6'2" or over... also, the perception that men who row are very large is shared by at least three of my female friends, not including my wife... quick story for you, one year we were racing Yale at Yale (actually Derby, CT I believe). I was a junior at the time... one of the frosh coxswains was a woman.... I guess there were no women's locker rooms, because the race officials brought her into the men's locker room to weigh her, swear to god... I heard about it and took off all my clothes as quickly as I could, and casually strolled by, pausing to let her get a good long look...

MuscleJockLA

Experimental Member
Media
Attended Boston University for Aerospace, was Offensive Guard on the Division AA Football team while there, wrestled intramurally at the behest of my sophmore roomie, a varsity wrestler from Michigan.

:blink:

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This has been a very interesting post. As I have always contended, we do have a number of extremely intelligent men on lpsg, hence making it even more interesting for we women to be members.

I attended Dartmouth College for a year and left to come back home. It was too far away from my family. I earned a BA at UNC-Chapel Hill and earned a MPP at Duke University and will graduate in May with a Ed.D.

I currently work at an Ivy; maybe I need to be checking out the students a little more... hmmmm.... :D

Media
Originally posted by bblumbee@Oct 13 2004, 04:24 PM
This has been a very interesting post. As I have always contended, we do have a number of extremely intelligent men on lpsg, hence making it even more interesting for we women to be members.
[post=259352]Quoted post[/post]​

Very true.. nice to see more than one type of big head here ;)

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you, BosSportsGuy, I think! ;) Besides, I like big heads... hehehe

Very true.. nice to see more than one type of big head here ;)
[post=259355]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

Max

Sexy Member
Media
The university you attended -- or whether you attended at all -- isn't of course an entirely reliable guide to your intelligence. Far from it. But I think bblumbee is right on the money, and that what has kept this site so good for so long is the number of people with good sense on it.

But in answer to the original post: What about non-Americans? So far as the UK is concerned I know for a fact that there have been and still are some Oxbridge men on here .. of whom I am one.

No way are we going to be outbid or outranked by a bunch of Ivy League alumni. ;)

privateidaho03: Recent Harvard grad here (or, more precisely, Hahvahd) but decidedly not hung. I can attest that there are many ways to get into an Ivy that don't require much intelligence... legacies, sports recruitment, etc. I dated a few Harvard guys and come to think of it they were all on the small side. We also had this tradition called "primal scream," where every semester before finals everybody who wants to participate strips naked and runs a few laps around Harvard Yard... I ran once in the spring, and I never saw anything big enough to catch my eye (it was a pretty warm night, too).

In general, I think Harvard students were less attractive than the average populous. My hypothesis is that people who are able to sublimate their sexual urges during high school and divert that energy toward schoolwork are more likely to get into selective colleges... and it seems like very sexually desirable people may have more trouble sublimating those urges. Of course, there's bound to be exceptions... just offering my observations.

/j

Reactions: Mss1987

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Innnnnnnteresting theory there -- and I suppose if circumstances were set up in which one would have to put way more energy into school than into fucking, the outcome seems probable. On which grounds, though? Probably not the most intelligent way to share this, but I'm sure we have all seen quite a few people in our schools that really didn't have anything going for them in the physical attractiveness department.

I'd like to hear more on it. Anyone else care to comment?

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
"in fact there isn't even a correlation between posting on lpsg and having a huge cock"

LOL. In my short time here, I've found there's quite a bit of truth in that sentence. I went to Oxford and I rowed there as well. I know it's not Ivy League, in the true American sense, so maybe that's why I never saw any big cocks there, just a lot of bad teeth.

TragicWhiteKnight

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Hung Muscle@Oct 24 2004, 11:34 AM
"in fact there isn't even a correlation between posting on lpsg and having a huge cock"

LOL. In my short time here, I've found there's quite a bit of truth in that sentence. I went to Oxford and I rowed there as well. I know it's not Ivy League, in the true American sense, so maybe that's why I never saw any big cocks there, just a lot of bad teeth.
[post=261003]Quoted post[/post]​

Being a Cambridge man, I can fall back on old-school rivalries and nod my head knowingly at the lack of big guys in Oxford (they're all at Cambridge instead, of course). But being a Brit, I must firmly condemn the stereotype of bad teeth. I have excellent teeth - the three that haven't fallen out from decay are on the lighter side of yellow.

Yours facetiously,
A P Oster

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Having spent many years as a professional student I believe that the biggest and best looking cocks are not found at our Ivy League institutions; but instead these paragons of manliness attend state schools. Not sure why this is; and believe you me, my girlfriends and I have carried out careful and comprehensive surveys over approximately a 12 year period.

Rarely does one see proper bulges or tenting in the J.Crew khakis of the ivy league, men. Is this because they are too well bred to show off in that manner?

IMHO, the ultimate exception to this rule is my alma mater George Washington University. It's neither ivy league, nor is it a state school. However, perhaps because of location, quality, diversity of majors offered or a combination there of; I do recall there being a veritable plethora of well hung, intelligent men everywhere. One could barely swing a dead cat without hitting a lovely denim bulge, or tented corduroy or khaki trouser.

Reactions: Alpha.Male