Hung in the Ivy League

bbd137

Just Browsing
Media
Williams College junior here....turned down numerous Ivies (Brown, Darmouth, Penn) as did many of my fellow classmates...

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Go Big Red! Do they still jump off the bridges there into the gorges after Chem 201 prelims? Is Beebe Lake still polluted? Does the Nines still serve great pizza? Do they still cruise Olin Library? Alumnus here would like to know.

B_spotted_duck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was curious about this...

How many guys on here went to an Ivy League university? I'm at Cornell this year as a freshman. I'm on the rowing team and am adjusting to college life, i think rather quickly. I thought it would be interesting to see where people went to school, in general, whether it be in the Ivies or not. I also would be interested to hear who rows/ed in high school or college and where. Thanks in advance.

huge

Did my time in the Ivies... more than one, including one in Jersey. :) enjoy!

Reactions: Dave053

B_spotted_duck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
privateidaho03: Recent Harvard grad here (or, more precisely, Hahvahd) but decidedly not hung. I can attest that there are many ways to get into an Ivy that don't require much intelligence... legacies, sports recruitment, etc. I dated a few Harvard guys and come to think of it they were all on the small side. We also had this tradition called "primal scream," where every semester before finals everybody who wants to participate strips naked and runs a few laps around Harvard Yard... I ran once in the spring, and I never saw anything big enough to catch my eye (it was a pretty warm night, too).

/j

I'm sure people are stressed right then. No fair judging.

matros48

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Not a college grad here - went the military route after highschool. Have seen many many naked men, in all shapes and sizes...and states of arousal :smile: over the years. Currently work just down the road from Cornell, and have spent some "quality time" in some of the dorms and cruise spots on campus. Gotta love those "BIG RED" men trying out life's options!

sotf2009

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

How many guys on here went to an Ivy League university? I'm at Cornell this year as a freshman. I'm on the rowing team and am adjusting to college life, i think rather quickly. I thought it would be interesting to see where people went to school, in general, whether it be in the Ivies or not. I also would be interested to hear who rows/ed in high school or college and where. Thanks in advance.

huge
i realize this is about 20 years after your OG post, but fellow cornell alumnus here. briefly rowed in high school in suburban NJ (my coach was a rower from cornell too lol). haven't been back on campus in a few years but i've heard a lot of things have changed (mainly collegetown CTB being demo'd and wings over ithaca moving to collegetown from that weird plaza). go big red!

Meshuga

Cherished Member
Media

huge
Sorry to bump up this old thread... But count me in here.

Meshuga

Cherished Member
Media
Ivy or MIT: the hottest part is hooking up with guys who (mostly speaking) are smart, goal oriented and (some have) money.

It's a addictive, win win combination.

I had some very hot hook ups that turned into friendships with MIT students. These were some real nerdy types. I'm awkward with small talk, and so were they.

The sex more than made up for it.

And for whatever reason those physics students are open minded! Anything I asked they did.

And the flirting from them is hilarious. "You have good genes."

And then I gave him some later. Mmmmh.