Hung JO Group - Chicago

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by frotbud69, Jul 15, 2008.

1. frotbud69

Gold Member

Albums:
    Ever wonder what it would be like to JO with a bunch of masculine in-shape hung dudes? Private Hung JO Group forming in Lincoln Square. Close to public transportation with lots of street parking. Additional location(s) TBD. THIS IS A JO GROUP ONLY. No oral, anal, or other activities will be permitted.

This isn't gonna happen tonight or even overnight. So, if you are in a hurry or on a deadline, then you better look elsewhere. It takes time to carefully screen and put together a group of hung hot dudes, but quality takes time and you know that it will be worth the wait. We are hoping to have our first get-together on the weekend of 7/19.

Include the following information in your reply. You will be notified by email within 24 hours for further screening. Incomplete replies will not be considered. Your discretion is required and assured.

1. Basic Stats:
    Include age, height, weight, chest, waist. We operate on a discrete anonymous basis, so your name is not required. We are generally gearing toward the 25-50 in-shape crowd but we will make exceptions and create sub-groups when necessary. All races are welcome and are encouraged to apply.

2. Dick Size:
    Length: Using a ruler or tape measure, place the end at the base of your cock at your abdomen (on TOP side of dick NOT bottom side) and measure from the base of your penis to the very tip of the head. Minimum length requirement is 7.5 inches or 19 cm.
    Circumference: Using a tape measure, wrap it around the widest part of your cock. Note the measurement at where the end meets. Minimum circumference is 5.5 inches or 14 cm.

While the 7.5/5.5in or 19/14cm requirement might seem modest in a world of internet 8-9 inchers, you can rest assured that meeting these minimums puts you in the top 5th percentile (i.e. you're bigger than 95% of the male population, which is pretty impressive).

3. Dick Pic:
    Include a recent photo of your cock. A side view is better. Be sure to take the picture with enough distance to offer accurate perspective and to minimize distortion.

4. JO Bio
    Tell us a little about yourself. Include any experience you have had with group JO, and with other hung dudes. What really turns you on? What group activities would you like to see/try? (remember: JO only) What would you rather not see?

Once we receive the required information, you will be contacted for further details and screening. We recommend that you be accurate and truthful as possible as you will be required to provide proof of stats before the event. Providing false or misleading information may be grounds for automatic disqualification.

Attached Files:

#1 frotbud69, Jul 15, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2008
  2. Eboomo

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Those are good requirements (Since i meet them :p) I'd love to, except i'm too far outside of town to be convenient. I've been trying to get a group going but its hard even with time. You might also want to drop a post in DN there are some hotties there too.

#2 Eboomo, Jul 15, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2008
  3. frotbud69

Gold Member

Albums:
    Will do. What does DN stand for?

4. Eboomo

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  5. Eboomo