'Hung like a donkey' button

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok, so a couple of weeks ago, I stopped at a head shop, looked around and saw that they were selling those buttons that are all the rage these days. I looked at the impressive collection and I saw one that read 'Hung Like A Donkey'.

Needless to say, I bought it, haha. Mostly as a joke, however.

The question I have is this: should I pin it to my backpack? Is that too pretentious to do? I already have a couple pinned to it ('Bert is Evil', 'Kill your television', stuff like that) but not something as bold as this...

What would you think of someone that had a button like that?

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok, so a couple of weeks ago, I stopped at a head shop, looked around and saw that they were selling those buttons that are all the rage these days. I looked at the impressive collection and I saw one that read 'Hung Like A Donkey'.

Needless to say, I bought it, haha. Mostly as a joke, however.

The question I have is this: should I pin it to my backpack? Is that too pretentious to do? I already have a couple pinned to it ('Bert is Evil', 'Kill your television', stuff like that) but not something as bold as this...

Wear it proudly! Why not? Nothing wrong with that. Do they have one that says Unic? If they do i want one. It will keep me out of trouble LOL:biggrin1:

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
You just have to look at the galleries to see how many guys lie about their size, most people wouldn't take it seriously and would probably find it funny.

If you want them to believe it, stick it on your crotch!

scorpio1444

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Definitely NOT (imho)

Confidence and being proud of having a big cock are a huge plus.
Flaunting it says the guy is somehow still insecure in his masculinity.

(and although its true in your case, I'd automatically assume it wasn't if I saw a guy with the pin)

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media

If it was you, going commando in fleece sweatpants, I would salute truth in, erm, packaging.:cool:

EDIT: Actually, burns1de, I don't recommend it. Such matters should be nice surprises for those who are interested. Too many people not on that list would be offended.

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
People will assume it's a funny button, they don't really mean anything, they just add personality.

You could even turn it into an "ass" joke. My ass got hung after a kangaroo court.

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The old saying is, "It pays to advertise!"

I'd say go ahead and wear it to see what kind of responses you get. It could lead to a lot of fun!

In your (lucky) case, it's absolutely true, so if someone demands you to prove it, you could say, "No prob!!" :wink:

hairyguy29

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Your asking the wrong person, I'd vote for dick size on your driver's license. That'll save time!

Just kidding.

Well sort of.

Instinctual Lover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think it would be really funny. And you may get some very interested looks.
I saw a button, it was at the store for a year but didn't want to buy it because it is so controversial. Finally, I bought it and am happy about it.
The button reads : I FOUND JESUS
He was in the drawer
with my car keys.

Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
LOL funny Jesus button, Instinctual!

Anyway, I would wear it as a joke - to make people laugh. I guess it has a negative and possitive reaction...you could get looks like "good grief he is full of himself" or look like "ahahahah funny button!". If you can give a rip what people think about you, go for it!

danerain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'd just assume that you're sum loser with a small dick that some girl told you was big, and now you're trying to flaunt something you don't have because it's the only you have going for you.

Harsh, but it's what I assume whenever I see a shirt or anything that says how big your dick is.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmm, lots of interesting and varied answers, thanks.

I'm not sure what I'll do, I guess I'll wear it for a while, just to check out the reactions (if any). I'd rather wear some tighter pants if I do wear it, however - cause you know some girls are gonna be looking down there to check out the goods.

It's definitely not something I'll put on my backpack for good, however.