'Hung like a donkey' button

danerain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hmm, lots of interesting and varied answers, thanks.

I'm not sure what I'll do, I guess I'll wear it for a while, just to check out the reactions (if any). I'd rather wear some tighter pants if I do wear it, however - cause you know some girls are gonna be looking down there to check out the goods.

It's definitely not something I'll put on my backpack for good, however.

You'll have a lot of guys looking, too. Probably more guys.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
why is it that when a woman wants to show off its fine and when a man wants to its not right?

Another double standard, indeed. It must be that male-dominated society of ours - I bet it would make most men uncomfortable if bulges like yours and mine (especially yours, lol) were put on display as easily as big, gigantic, delicious knockers were.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Another double standard, indeed. It must be that male-dominated society of ours - I bet it would make most men uncomfortable if bulges like yours and mine (especially yours, lol) were put on display as easily as big, gigantic, delicious knockers were.
Hey in my younger day i wore the tightest geans i could find and walked with three legs! You are young and handsome and in your prime. Go boy!:smile: :wink:

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
why is it that when a woman wants to show off its fine and when a man wants to its not right?
Are we still talking about wearing a button here? Are there any buttons for women that say "Big Rack" or "Busty Like a Cow" or some other equivilent of the "Hung Like a Donkey" button? If so, what would you think if you saw a woman wearing such a button?

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I say do it! Wear it proudly! I wish I had the nerve to wear something like that. My luck would be sombody would say "prove it" then I'd be a real laughing stock. You don't have to worry about that, though.

pavement

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd just assume that you're sum loser with a small dick that some girl told you was big, and now you're trying to flaunt something you don't have because it's the only you have going for you.

Harsh, but it's what I assume whenever I see a shirt or anything that says how big your dick is.

But why assume ?

scottbud

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Donkeys by proportion of body size have huge dicks if where hung like donkeys our rods would reach our shoulder..... I say wear it and be proud and if you dont mind If I see anyone on the street wearing one of those buttons I will ask for proof.

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
Ok, so a couple of weeks ago, I stopped at a head shop, looked around and saw that they were selling those buttons that are all the rage these days. I looked at the impressive collection and I saw one that read 'Hung Like A Donkey'.

Needless to say, I bought it, haha. Mostly as a joke, however.

The question I have is this: should I pin it to my backpack? Is that too pretentious to do? I already have a couple pinned to it ('Bert is Evil', 'Kill your television', stuff like that) but not something as bold as this...

What would you think of someone that had a button like that?
Bro,i wouldnt give it a second thought but,i know quite a few ladies whom,would inquire as to if you could back it up!

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Although I call myself a donkey on this site, I am not sure I would be bold enough to put such a pin on my backpack! It is not that it would be false advertizing in your case or in mine, but I personally would not have the donkey balls to do it!

Reactions: Allan S.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok, so a couple of weeks ago, I stopped at a head shop, looked around and saw that they were selling those buttons that are all the rage these days. I looked at the impressive collection and I saw one that read 'Hung Like A Donkey'.

What would you think of someone that had a button like that?
Actually, that's the "deal-breaker" phrase for me... I don't do "trendy" or "all the rage" for myself, nor do I find it attractive in others.