Hung like a horse.....

eriner123

Legendary Member
Media
Wow so much photoshop on this thread. Do you guys actually believe they are real or do you realize they are fake but dont care and still just find them hot for the fantasy of it?I'm generally curious cuz like 90% of the pics in this thread are noticablely altered yet no one seems to care? I honestly think its hilarious. Especially when the original image can be found on google with the direct image search.

wellhunguk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wow so much photoshop on this thread. Do you guys actually believe they are real or do you realize they are fake but dont care and still just find them hot for the fantasy of it?I'm generally curious cuz like 90% of the pics in this thread are noticablely altered yet no one seems to care? I honestly think its hilarious. Especially when the original image can be found on google with the direct image search.
I think people are into the fantasy.

Show us a comparison of altered v original.

Edax626

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I really think people don't even care a hot cock is a hot cock