Hung like me? Compare on cam

B_andy1985

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys,

I'm 33, tall, lean, and horny. I'm pretty damn hung -- comfortably bigger than most dudes, even around LPSG. But I know there are some guys out there who are even bigger.

Anyway, I'm totally into comparing dick sizes on cam. If you're hung like I am and you like the same thing, let me know. If we get online and it turns out I'm bigger, that will be a nice rush for me. If it turns out you're bigger, I'll gladly admit defeat, because that's an even better rush. But that hasn't happened very often. ;-)

Send me a private message to set up a time. You: Please be obviously over 18 years old. Have a Yahoo account (I don't have MSN, sorry). And be at least 9 inches erect, otherwise there's just no contest.

Thanks dudes.
Andy

lpsg: andy1985
yahoo: horsehung90

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey guys
Send me a private message to set up a time. You: Please be obviously over 18 years old. Have a Yahoo account (I don't have MSN, sorry). And be at least 9 inches erect, otherwise there's just no contest.

Look Andy, I definitely qualify on age: 74 , length and girth: 9 1/4 by 7 1/4 but there is just no contest anyway! Your colossal cock must be at least 10 1/2 inches! It is spectacular and you darn well know it guy!:tongue: :smile:

Reactions: Allan S.

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Healthy competitivness or just 5 year olds pissing in the snow again. YAWN. If someone is a bore, has no interactive social skills then I'd rather not know him huge dick or not.

danerain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
My dick is 17 times bigger than yours, Andy!!! >=D

YOU LOSE!

That maybe be true, but my penis can cause 100 women to spontaneously orgasm without me even having to take it out of my pants.*

*any attempts to prove this will fail. Take my word on it.

danerain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
My dick is not only classified as a Rank 1 Weapon of Mass Destruction, but it has also fell many a pantheistic nation in its wake. (But hey, I still like the Wiccans. It was just circumstance.)

Penis is not ment to destroy.

*walks away feeling sad that you balls are next to a WMD*

B_andy1985

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks, Hung Muscle. I fully expected that this thread would attract some sniping. Some guys aren't into comparing sizes, some are, some think it's silly, some don't. Whatever. Plus I was deliberately being a bit of an arrogant prick when I started the thread, because I wanted to get dudes' competitive juices flowing. I'm sure some people will react negatively to that. (Personally, I find a certain amount of arrogance attractive.) Anyway, I'll let you know what happens. :)

CuriousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks, Hung Muscle. I fully expected that this thread would attract some sniping. Some guys aren't into comparing sizes, some are, some think it's silly, some don't. Whatever. Plus I was deliberately being a bit of an arrogant prick when I started the thread, because I wanted to get dudes' competitive juices flowing. I'm sure some people will react negatively to that. (Personally, I find a certain amount of arrogance attractive.) Anyway, I'll let you know what happens. :)

I agree totally, Andy. Not for everybody but for me there's not many things hotter than a good old-fashioned size off between two hung guys.

Bossman1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
More improtant things in this world than cock size. To many guys are just obssesed with it. Come on guys , get a life..........