Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
More improtant things in this world than cock size. To many guys are just obssesed with it. Come on guys , get a life..........

LOL...says the guy hanging out at LARGE PENIS SUPPORT GROUP.

By the way, Boss, you may want to proofread your writing for spelling and grammar errors before posting.

(In case you are unsure of what I am referring to: important not improtant; Too not To; obsessed not obssesed.)

dickbeeninya

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
LOL...says the guy hanging out at LARGE PENIS SUPPORT GROUP.

By the way, Boss, you may want to proofread your writing for spelling and grammar errors before posting.

(In case you are unsure of what I am referring to: important not improtant; Too not To; obsessed not obssesed.)
Ok already with the proofreading. Are you a cocksmen or a grammer school teacher?

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Thanks, Hung Muscle. I fully expected that this thread would attract some sniping. Some guys aren't into comparing sizes, some are, some think it's silly, some don't. Whatever. Plus I was deliberately being a bit of an arrogant prick when I started the thread, because I wanted to get dudes' competitive juices flowing. I'm sure some people will react negatively to that. (Personally, I find a certain amount of arrogance attractive.) Anyway, I'll let you know what happens. :)

heehee yeah stud I know how ya feel. 4 or more years ago I was the one on here asking for other wellhung guys to cam and of course was attacked and vilified seven ways to Sunday.
I personally agree, it is so hot when two huge guys show off for one another . Check out BigBigChris on here. You may know him from ICUII from the Gay horsehung room . He is in the SK group and has a major fetish for huge meat like us.

Having seen you on cam I know most will not be any competition but wish you the best in the endeavor man :biggrin1:

:banana:
HORSE

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'll compete, but I'm not going to pull my entire cock out of my jeans...only enough of it to win.

LMAOooooooooooo that was funny as hell. I will have to remember that :biggrin1:

HORSE

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LMAOooooooooooo that was funny as hell. I will have to remember that :biggrin1:

HORSE

Legend has it, the quote in question was uttered verbatim by George Burns to Milton Berle to try to get him to compete in a contest of the exact same nature as this one.

B_andy1985

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OK guys, it has been three weeks since I started this thread. In that time I have cammed with many of you and have seen a lot of hot bodies and dicks. Thanks, dudes! But unfortunately I have found NOBODY who is clearly bigger than me.

I don't mean to be a conceited, egotistical, dick-obsessed jerk. Those of you who know me know that I'm not. I'm just sayin -- we all KNOW there are guys bigger than me on LPSG, at least going by their pics or their size claims.

So where are you dudes? Come out of the woodwork and show me your stuff. If you're bigger I will let everyone know right here.

YIM: horsehung90
MSN: horse-1979@hotmail.com
AIM: horsehung90@yahoo.com

P.S. Forearm_604, if you're reading this, IM me dude. I think you might just put an end to my complaining. ;-)

B_andy1985

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OK, you know what, on second thought, I'm spending way too much time on this silly obsession with finding other big dicked guys. This is a great site but it's too addictive for me. ;-)

I am retiring from LPSG and camming for now. Take care, everyone.