1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Hung Male Needed In Wny Near Buffalo

Discussion in 'Personal Ads' started by B_whitewifeaddicted, Jun 4, 2007.

1. B_whitewifeaddicted

Hi my name is Ann. I am blonde, busty and always horney for large ones, especially large black ones. I live about an hour from buffalo, ny this time of year. I am married and I cucked hubby years ago. I love it that way cause I can come and go as I please and I can entertain my lovers right here at the house. Sooooooooooo all my wonderfully endowed gentlemen.....if u can get here let me know. Let's get to know one another personally.....I love it in all three holes, I swallow and I am fun.....some say too much fun. Get back now....xoxo ANN:smile:

2. schllong

Awaiting Confirmation

Sorry I'm not up north, otherwise I would love to help you out and honor you with a giant load.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice