Hung male sport stars.

weylun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
while looking up Dale Davis on wikipedia I came across this paragraph

Dale Davis was known inside the league as being especially well-endowed. Indianapolis Pacers trainers would routinely tape his penis to his leg so that it would not interfere with his game.[citation needed]

For real? LOL This is too funny.

I really don't watch football (love those chubby, big guys) but for NBA, there are several players that really show big bulge. One time I swear Karl Malone was showing a HUGE bulge when he kneeled down to touch a kid. It was an after-game interview. I saw that and I was like 'Holy cow?!" that's not a bulge is it? I don't think he puts his wallet in it. hehe

Another guy that constantly shows big bulge is Vince Carter. I have a strong feeling that he has a big one.

What I really want to know is Shaq. You know, I can barely see any bulge. It's quite sad. Something tells me he has a small one. Even an averge 5.5-6" would look super small on him.

Any NBA player naked stories?

Giant13plus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The Wikepedia thing is a laugh. That is why most college profs won't allow anyone to cite it for a reference. Why, ANYONE can edit whatever they like to any entry. Sort of explains the its got to be true I read it on the net thing. Dale Davis could be big. But just because it is on Wik doesn't mean anything. Oh, we live in greater Miami. Shaq not being big is more or less common knowledge. Still a helluva bball man.

weylun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The Wikepedia thing is a laugh. That is why most college profs won't allow anyone to cite it for a reference. Why, ANYONE can edit whatever they like to any entry. Sort of explains the its got to be true I read it on the net thing. Dale Davis could be big. But just because it is on Wik doesn't mean anything. Oh, we live in greater Miami. Shaq not being big is more or less common knowledge. Still a helluva bball man.

Oh really? Shaq doesn't have a big cock? What do you guys know? I am curious. I once heard about Madonna having sex with Charles Barkley and even though she didn't say exactly how big he is, she said it was painful? The old chubby Charles Barkley is hot. Oh, the old Magic Johnson is hot too. I think Magic may be packing, am I right?

weylun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Duplicated.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Somewhere on LPSG I saw a naked pic of former NFL player Mark Gastineau, and I thought he looked pretty well-hung. It's on here, somewhere, but I'm too lazy to search for it.:redface:

Here's the aforementioned picture. I still think he looks pretty well-hung.

rekrap

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Here's the aforementioned picture. I still think he looks pretty well-hung.

That pic of Mark looks average to me. I know a guy that use to play with the jets years ago. he said Mark was small. His sister was in love with Mark and he use to laugh at her and tell her Mark was small.

a610guy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A lot of people naturally fantasize about macho dudes, like football players, with big, fat dicks between their legs.

I don't want to spoil the fantasy, but it's often the case that drag queens have bigger dicks than their macho counterparts. How ironic! :tongue:

This is so true.

Reminds me of a quote by drag queen International Chrysis who had breasts but still had a penis. When asked for her measurements, she'd reply " 38 - 24 - 9".

cumluvr999

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Off-topic, but I love drag queen names! One of my favorites is Tequila Mockingbird. But the best-ever, IMO, was Rachel Tension in To Wong Foo!:biggrin:

Still off topic, but here's a few more:
  • Lena Wayback
  • Bertha Nation
  • Sofonda Peters
  • Miss Demenor

wrecker06

Legendary Member
Media
Still off topic, but here's a few more:
  • Lena Wayback
  • Bertha Nation
  • Sofonda Peters