Hung Men of LPSG and Size Queens - Opinions Please

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by SereneBlue, Dec 31, 2007.

1. SereneBlue

SereneBlue New Member

I just read a disturbing thread over at Measure by a self-proclaimed large-endowed man. He's caused quite a stir making it sound like he leads the life of a rock star or celebrity among women because of his 7.5x6 size.

I am curious. Especially from the few genuine female size queens on this board [NJQT and Diamond - I'm looking at you :biggrin1:] and men the size of this guy and especially larger. Since I've never in my life slept with a hung man I have no way of knowing if all the things he's telling these guys of The Typical Sex Life of Hung Men is true.

Personally I find the things he says about women offensive. And his so-called 'advice' to small men cloaks some hidden desires to prove Penis Superiority over them IMO.

So I'm politely requesting if true Size Queens (although everyone is welcome to comment) and very large endowed men (basically anybody bigger than the poster) could read the whole thread over there and then tell me if Chocolatedck's description of Life as a Hung Man is the truth.

Also...If you could - please read the entire thread (it's only 2 pages at the time of me posting this) so you'll get the whole story on this guy before answering.

Personally I think he's actually goading these women he sleeps with - whether subtly or overtly - to engage in cock worship to feed his Narcissistic Penis Ego.

What it is like being big. - Measurection.com

2. vince

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think this guy is full of s..t.
    I would basically agree with what the poster JackRipper said... the OP is writing like a guy pretending to be big.
    He has problems with clothing because of a 7 inch dick?- LIE.
    Women worship is 7 incher?- LIE.
    Maintaining a 7 inch erection is a problem?- BIG LIE

And what is this nonsense where he claims to be 7"-7.5"? I don't believe your dick can change daily by a half inch. Mine has been exactly the same every time I measured since I was 15 years old!!

The only thing he said that makes any sense is- "a relationship that works only in the bedroom will not be successful in the long-run". But you don't need a big one to come to that conclusion.

Just goes to show that they have liars on that site as well as here.

Vince

3. whatireallywant

Gold Member

Yeah, and especially on one of his posts, he's really misogynistic! No wonder the women leave him! :mad: When they find out what an asshole he is they leave! His size has nothing to do with it!

And while he's big, supposedly (there are accusations that he's lying, and that could be), I don't think it'd be really a problem with buying clothes, etc. I've bought pants for my LTR guy who is around the same size (but with a much better personality!!!), and he's never had a problem with clothes fitting or anything like that. He did say that when he was younger he had a problem with being too big for some of the women he'd been with, though.

And while yes, I like big guys, if you heard my LTR guy and I talk, you'd know that we talk about a wide variety of things. We both love to travel and both have very eclectic tastes in music, for instance. He and I are still friends (sometimes still with benefits); we just know that we aren't right for marriage or anything like that.

4. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

D_Jurgen Klitgaard Account Disabled

As a guy who is 7x6, I can say that OP is full of shit.

I don't have a problem with clothes at all. Does that guy have a 24hr hard on?

Now being a virgin I can't say that I have been worshiped, but I don't think it will be hated either.

What a douchebag.:mad: I would never treat a woman like that.

5. Principessa

Gold Member

He's full of crap. Portions of what he wrote were lifted directly from this site or askmen.com. Oh yeah, his moniker would lead one to believe he is black. Since he is pretending why didn't he say he had a big mandingo dick that was 13" long? :biggrin1: His proportions are nicely above average; yet by no means is he big enough to have problems buying pants, underwear or anything else! Has he forgotten that men do not stay erect 24/7?:confused: If he has erectile dysfunction issues it might be due to some other problems, it is not because his penis is too big to maintain an erection. :tongue: What a moron!

FYI: I dated a man with an 8x6 dick for 12 years and he never had any of the problems about which that twerp moans and complains. I frequently purchased all manner of apparel for him off the rack and none of them ever needed to be altered or adjusted to fit his cock. :cool:

6. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

You don't need a size queen to point out the shit in those statements...

7. Sirus38

Sirus38 Member

He is totally full of shit lol, who does he think he's fooling?

8. RamIt

RamIt Member

Ha! He said when he had sex with women doggy style, that his big dick made them talk dirtier than they normally would, and that grossed him out! Awesome.

9. jeffm88

jeffm88 Active Member

Albums:
    A stir over 7.5
    Who is this guy?

10. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

I don't have to read the thread to know it's not accurate. I hope the fellas over there aren't so easily trolled.

11. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    SereneBlue, do not believe the hype. Not a word of what he's saying is true. He is over at MR to soothe his own wounded ego. He joined several months back, and posts sporadically- probably every time he gets dumped. Probably he figures he'll go say nice things to the little dick guys and he'll make them feel better while they make him feel better. Check out his first post ever.

I used to fuck a guy who had his measurements (but who was much taller) and that guy ALWAYS complains to me that the girls he fucks have always just come from someone bigger. I tell him to stop asking so many damn' questions, and he tells me it doesn't really bother him, but just once he'd like to be bigger than the last guy- not even the biggest ever, just bigger than the last guy.

When I was shorter, before my last spurt, I dated a guy who was short like chocolatedck, and who was ripped, but whose dick was 9", and proportionally thick. He was always rock solid hard, got hard quickly, could stay hard until after I was done, and had no wardrobe malfunctions.

If you just go through chocolatedck's post history, he's clearly making it up as he goes along, and clearly wants to stroke the wounded ego of a small man with a small cock.

12. viking1

Gold Member

I read that crap, and yes he's lying, and trolling. Some over there are that easily trolled, some aren't. Just kinda like all people. Some fall for bullcrap more easily than others.

SereneBlue, Just ignore bull shooters like that guy. I'm also impressed to hear you admit to not ever having been with a hung guy. In an internet poll I saw, 80% of the women claimed they'd had a guy 10" or more. I really do appreciate honesty...:smile:

13. Whopper-lee

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well I might say certainly nothing wrong with his ego; and his thoughts/comment on the topic...about as long as his dick (smile).
    Now, there are a few things he said that rings true & I can related to...maybe not to say as he...but just his experience & life style.
    I can see how & what he expressed can be a bit offensive not only to women but also us males (well hung or not).
    Many of us guys that are considered well hung don't really brag about it so overtly...and embrassed sometimes with our sexual experiences.
    Funny in our differences of expressions/views as to living with a big penis...
    You may want to compare with my view ref.lpsg thread: Lucky to have a big dick posting(s).
    We all have issues...he borderlines and comes across somewhat being vain with some BS & unsentive feelings & reguards esp. attitude toward some women. Sounds like a very young player...you got smile...got your attetion didn't it!
    To each his/her own....Enjoy is my take!

14. nedpickle

nedpickle New Member

15. SereneBlue

SereneBlue New Member

Thanks A.E. Wow...so Chocolatedck admitted he isn't even 7.5 in his first post...just 7. *rolls eyes*

Ugh..this guy is a Misogynistic Narcissist big time. I wonder why he chose MR to post at? So his Penis Ego wouldn't feel threatened by the guys here who are bigger than he? I think the only guy he's trying to help is himself.

16. viking1

Gold Member

I'd say that's a good bet...

17. SereneBlue

SereneBlue New Member

Well thank you. I've learned to discount most women's estimate of size unless they can explain exactly the measuring method used in how they concluded a guy is huge. Until Altered Ego taught me her hand and finger method of getting a trustworthy measurement I was terrible at judging men's sizes. Once I learned her method I realized immediately I've never in my life been with a hung man. Though if you'd asked me prior I'd have sworn I was.

18. espreggels

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Interesting. Care to elaborate on this? Or if you did in another thread, could you point us towards it? Just curious.

19. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Do you mean the measuring method, or the sizes of her partners?

20. Drifterwood

Gold Member

I only skimmed the thread. It's four pages long now.

TBH, I don't really care about his motivations, as they say, in the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king. He's probably looking for a crown somewhere. He isn't going to get it from a size queen, hence his bile in their direction, IMO.

I think he has lifted the issues and made them his own. They do exist and they have been discussed here many many times.

One thing I would say, is that my best relationships have been where the size of my penis was not the be all and end all. Yes, part of our sex life, but not the sine qua non.

Would you be happy with a guy who couldn't see beyond your boobies?

Draft saved Draft deleted