HUNG Men: Who do you attract?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by buffaloboy, Oct 26, 2011.

1. buffaloboy

buffaloboy Active Member

Albums:
    I only started posting my naked/cock pictures online a few years ago and one of the things that IMMEDIATELY struck me was that about 98% of the people who would then message me were bottoms. Even guys who stated on their profile they were 'versatile', when we got talking about it would say something like 'Well, I have been versatile but really want to have more bottom experiences now.'

And also, they seem to be largely 'submissive bottoms' too, who's fantasy/ideal sex scenario is to 'want to please', be 'used and abused' and to 'worship cock'.

So, just wondering if this happens to other hung guys too...?

2. jojolongdong

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yes and I love it.

I love it when guys drop to their knees with that pleading look (some have) wanting to please, worship and get face-fu*%ed..... I could go on but I'll stop there as the swellings just tolerable.

3. buffaloboy

buffaloboy Active Member

Albums:

Haha! Don't stop on my account!

Come on guys! I want to hear about other peoples experiences!

4. Stephenmass

Gold Member

Albums:
    buffaloboy,

Of course on a site like this, with a cock like yours, what kind of responses do you really expect? Your size wouldn't make one iota of a difference to me, but to the ones that are here for size, yep you qualify.

5. buffaloboy

buffaloboy Active Member

Albums:
    Yeah, but I'm not just talking about this LPSG. This happens on all the hook up sites.

Anyway, you look like a big boy, so do you get the same kind of response?

6. hairyversmuscle

hairyversmuscle Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I was 100% top for about 8 years. I loved big cocks then! I loved to suck them, play with them, look at them, etc...

As a vers bottom now, I love big cocks for all the same reason AND because they feel so much better inside! No matter what your size is, you can appreciate a big cock. If a guy's dick is an inch smaller than mine, it is still a big dick so I love it all just the same.

7. hung9mike

hung9mike Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I get an interesting cross section of people here. Yes, I get my share of bottoms, but I also hear from straight guys and women quite a bit.

8. buffaloboy

buffaloboy Active Member

Albums:
    Yeah, I get a lot of interest from straight guys too. And guess what? They're nearly all bottoms!!:biggrin1:

9. draw22

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Im the bottom and i get alot of bottoms that hit me up
    , but once in a while i get a versatile guy who ups and grabs my shit and wants to suck it. ive even had some tops that wanted to try to sit on my shit..

10. bxtoni

bxtoni New Member

I can get into cock worship sometimes. I don't have a big cock, so I guess I enjoy admiring one when I do come across one. Its fun to suck a fatty. I met a 10" miracle in Florida a few years back. I found it too big, I like 7-7.5 with the dome. I wouldn't say I'm a bottom necessarily, more of a cock fetishist. Labels are unnecessary. If the energy's right, the energy's right.

11. buffaloboy

buffaloboy Active Member

Albums:
    I wonder where all the versatile men are? In the past, all my boyfriends have been versatile but they were guys I met in real life. On the internet, truly versatile men seem as rare as hens teeth.

12. telex815

telex815 New Member

I am totally versatile.... but I've never met a man I felt sexually attracted to.

So it's all for the women... It's funny. My fiancee mentions it a lot... I have um, tendencies and certain*cough* obvious skills.

But men's bodies just don't do it for me and never have. Too bad.

Edit: Oh yeah, I'm a proud 'medium' here. 7.5 x 5.5.

13. classyron

Gold Member

Albums:
    I do not know if you want a straight guy's answer, but here is mine...

I attract married women, women in "serious" relationships, and sometimes women who are predominantly lesbian. Most of the women tell me that they love their husband/boyfriend but have always wished that he had a thicker cock. The lesbians have been friends or acquaintances who were once straight and knew that I was okay with something casual. I find that bigger women are all about it, when they discover how big I am, but smaller women tend to shy away. One very short chick even got up and left when she could not wrap her hand completely around it. She came around to the idea later though.

But, after it is done, it is seldom more than a fling. It makes you feel a bit cheap, but whatever. I am not really into doing married chicks anymore. If a chick wants to cheat on her boyfriend, fine, but if they have made it legal, no thanks.

#13 classyron, Oct 26, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2011
Draft saved Draft deleted