Hung Muscle Cub Comes of Age

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by Blondhairycock, Apr 15, 2009.

1. Blondhairycock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey guys..starting another new story..
    SHOULD I CONTINUE? THANKS

Hung Muscle Cub Comes of Age

The big day had finally come….my much anticipated 18th birthday was here. I rubbed my swelling crotch and thought about all the hot sex I was going to have. Having decided that there was no reason to wait, I had driven from my tiny Southern Illinois town to another, slightly bigger one. I sat in front of the only gay bar I knew of in the whole county, wetting my lips as I braced myself to go in.
    Being that it was a Friday night on a summer weekend, the place was pretty full when I opened the door. The burly bouncer barely glanced at my I.D., obviously much more interested in checking me out. I made my way to the bar, feeling every eye in the place on me. As I sipped my beer, I was approached by a very hot man who was maybe fifteen years my senior.
    “Hi there bud.. I’m Steve. What brings you out tonight?”, he asked casually, his eyes lingering on my full pecs.
    “I’m Tony and to be honest, I’m really just looking to have sex.” Surprised, Steve said, “ I don’t think you’ll have any problem with that.”
    “Oh, yeah, then let’s get the fuck out of here and fix it then.”
    “To be honest with you, I’m usually the one who makes the first move.” “And you did motherfucker. You jumped on me the minute I walked in here. Now do you want to fuck or don’t you?”, I said, somewhat shocked by my own directness.

Steve laughed, “We haven’t even talked enough to know if we’re compatible sexually.” “Do you find me attractive? I think you’re hot as hell, all muscled and shit. We’re compatible, fuck yeah.” With this I took him by the arm and steered him through the crowd.
    In the parking lot, Steve led me to his car. The streetlights brought out his best qualities; handsome, tall, hairy chested. Once in his car, I pulled his face over to my huge chest and said, “It’s going to be my show tonight. Take off my shirt and worship my chest.” Doing as he was told, Steve gasped as my furry, chiseled chest came into view. “Well fuck me, I never imagined you would be this hairy for a young twenty something.” “Twenty my ass. Today’s my motherfucking 18th birthday and I’ve been waiting a long time for it. You’re the lucky bastard that I’m taking all my frustrations out on.”
    Steve seemed startled by this and quickly spoke up, “I think I gave you the wrong impression by coming with you like this. Like I said, I like being in charge and am, in fact, a total top.” I smirked as he finished speaking, one eyebrow arching in amusement. “Alright total top, let’s see what kind of a cocksucker you are. Take my fucking dick out and get to work.” “Here? Right now?” Steve asked anxiously. “No dumb ass, Hong Kong next week. Of course here and right fucking now!” As I spoke I pushed the butch older stud’s head down my hairy expanse and rubbed his face into my crotch.
    “You can’t wait to service my dick, can you? Want to feed you man, every fucking inch and every damn drop.” Steve whimpered at this, but couldn’t protest as I had worked over half of my fat 9 incher down his gullet. “That’s a good boy, keep taking that cock. Right, swirl all around that big shroom head. Feel my cream bubbling out the top for you? That’s it, lick it up fucker. Better get used to the flavor cause I’m going to fill both your hot holes with my big loads.”
    Steve attempted to come off my cock at this, but I wasn’t having any of that. “Keep sucking that big cock fucker. Look at me while you nurse on the head. That mushroom is going to feel good plowing your tight hole. Bet you cum when I get it all worked in you. Now stick out that tongue.” I pulled my fat wet cock from his mouth and throat, causing a popping sound. Slapping him across the face with my raging cock, I rubbed the leaking head all over his lips and tongue. “You like getting dominated by a hairy straight looking fucker like me, don’t you man?”

By this point Steve was a whipped man and we both knew it. He gurgled and cooed as he struggled to work as much of my prick down his throat as he could. “Tell me how bad you want this load, “ I instructed, pulling completely out of him again.
    “Please, sir. Let me be the first to taste your sweet cum.” I smiled as I used both fists on my cock, getting closer and closer to blowing my wad. “Now open your fucking mouth and look me in the eye as I feed you. Hold every drop in your mouth until I tell you to swallow.” Steve did as he was instructed, his tongue snaking out to tease my swollen cockhead.
    He pulled on my big, hairy nuts just as I felt the tide turn. “Here it comes…eat that wad. How’s the total top enjoying lunch?” I laughed as he tried to contain all the hot cum I was firing into his open mouth, finally wiping the last ropes on his lips. Cum was dripping from the corners of his lips, “Let me see it. Fucking big load, huh dude? That’s a good boy, now swallow every drop of my milk.” I felt Steve’s own formidable prick spray my hairy muscled legs as he drank down my still warm seed.

2. laughatbig

laughatbig New Member

Albums:
    wow dude you are hot. I had to grab my dick from cumming in my pants. Has any of that happened to you?.

3. Blondhairycock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thanks for the messages guys...any thoughts on the next installment?

4. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

Boy, is that a mouthful!!!

5. hyphap

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yes, continue please. I want this guy having the all of the men in Southern IL at his feet.

6. MonsterLuvr

MonsterLuvr Member

I was limp... until I started reading this.

I am a fan of your Donkey Dong High story and now, I'm checking out some of your other stuff. And if it's only half as hot as this, I'm gonna give you kudos out the yinyang!

Draft saved Draft deleted