Hung Native American Guys.

byrons2cents

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i am Cree and part Chipewyan i come form Montana and there are alot of guys with same blood and its been my experience that there are 50/50 when it comes to size although there are some men with hugs cocks some i couldnt even take so i just gave blows jobs to..my older cousin has a huge one i used to love to watch when he would get ready for a sweat and when he would come out OMG the bulge he would have after he was down sweating he would take off his sweating trunks and jump onto the river dam i used to hide on the bushes just to see his cock it was thick and long

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's cool to be proud of your heritage and claim your blood lines but I think the original intent of this thread was to see a specific look or appearance. I believe the original poster was searching for physical characteristics that are stereotypical of Native American people. The women's romance books show lean dark-complected guys with smooth skin and long dark hair. Mixing generations of outside ethnicities dilutes those natural qualities. Stating your tribe or nation isn't going to make you look like what most people expect to see in this thread.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

When I was a small boy, there was a Cherokee family who lived behind our house. The father was actually a very distant cousin
of mine, but I didn't discover that until years later. I played with
their two sons, Waya (Way) and Tennysee (Ten). We were in
the same Cub Scout and Boy Scouts Troups and always shared
the same tent on field trips because of our close friendship. We
were friends from the age of 6 to 17 when they moved away.

Both were quite hung, even at a very young age. I guess I
should have been envious, but it never was a problem since we
were JO buddies from almost the time we met and neither made a comment of who was larger or smaller. They had beautiful,
smooth skin, and when older, no body hair except for pubes. I
saw one of them, the older, at my high school reunion a few
years ago and he asked if I had ended up gay or Bi. I told him I had always considered myself BI even before I knew there was a name for it. He said that he considered himself BI, had been
married, was a father of 1 son, but was now in a 4 year gay
relationship. He said his brother was BI, but had been married
for a long time and the father of 7 boys and another on the way
at the time.
I believe that all ethnic groups have the same mixture of sizes, shapes, etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ehg_pl_ant

BigD_2

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In the United States there are only about 250 registered full-blooded Native Americans.

The source of this data is? Where do "full-blooded Native Americans" go to "register"? Who defines "full-blooded"?

On another topic, a friend of mine swears that the only ethnic stereotype about cock size that is true, is that Native American guys are hung. Never having been with one, I can't comment. Seems from this thread that there is just as much variability in this group as any other?

wolf1bear2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Full native, Canadien, born and raised in Seattle. Have dual citizenship. Am hairless, average size, some cousins in Canada are large. A couple of months ago a native from Montana came up to me, and after some conversation he said he was bi, he worked on a boat in the Ballard ship locks. He came over and we talked, he said, he was from the Blackfeet tribe. Also stated there was incest in his tribe. We visited 2 or 3 times, but I was just being cautious and nothing happened, but touching... But, being native, and knowing the hardships we can face, I can't judge my fellow native Indians. It's the native spirit I admire and respect. This thread is amazing, often wondered why native Americans were not a topic until now. Alrighty then, Wolf1Bear2 : }

phillyhangin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The source of this data is? Where do "full-blooded Native Americans" go to "register"? Who defines "full-blooded"?
Each of the tribes maintains a website at this point, but before that, you'd have to check with the reservations to register as a member of the tribe. In order to do that, you'd have to prove your ancestry through birth records. You'd also have to meet the tribe's requirements for membership in terms of the percentage of your ancestry that qualifies, because tribal membership also qualifies you for government benefits, such as educational grants for minorities and so on.

As for who defines "full-blooded," that would be the tribes themselves. Given the level of dilution in the bloodlines, usually it's not a matter of "never had non-NA ancestors," but more "had more NA ancestors than non-NA ancestors." I'm not sure about the quoted statistic - seems really low - but yes, you can join a tribe (which gets you registered as NA) if you meet the requirements.

As someone who is a tiny part Cherokee - great-great grandmother on my father's side - I don't qualify for membership, although I believe my father would have, and certainly my grandfather does - or at least he'd qualify for the government benefits (if he chose to apply); whether or not the tribe would recognize him is a different story.

YourAvgGuy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

On another topic, a friend of mine swears that the only ethnic stereotype about cock size that is true, is that Native American guys are hung. Never having been with one, I can't comment. Seems from this thread that there is just as much variability in this group as any other?

I would like to know where this data was collected as well.

This is indeed an interesting thread, and one that further confirms the need for the United States to further educate its population on the uniqueness of the American Indian population, their significant contributions to society, and the issues they face.
I am an enrolled member of the Lumbee tribe and have a CDIB of 100%. Blood quantum is an interesting phenomenon and one that very few people know much about or the implications associated with it.
Allow me to explain. American Indian identity is rooted both in culture and family heritage, yet the dichotomy of embracing traditional values and following a genetic line of ancestry if often blurred and complicated. To some Natives and to some tribes, being an American Indian comes down to blood quantum – an umbrella term that can be largely defined as the degree of ancestry or a genetic bloodline an individual has relating to a specific ethnic or racial group.
However, it is crucial to note that this “standard” for measuring “Indianness” were not always in place. The standard came about because the BIA struggled internally with a way to initiate the policy of government. Congress decided that they wanted to breakdown tribal lands through various acts, like the Dawes Act, but it never mentions blood quantum. As the BIA tried to implement this act, they tried to determine membership – and one way to achieve this was blood quantum. It does not have a legal or cultural basis, but it does have a policy basis.
Realistically, there is no such thing as blood quantum. There is no scientific way to divide someone’s blood into parts and say this is Indian, this is white, this is black, etc. The philosophy is a very tricky topic, and in many regards, one that further regulates bigotry and racial discrimination. Some Native will argue its importance by saying it proves lineage. This lineage enables an individual certain rights and priviledges that are unique to individual tribes. Yet, there are many who will say it is not a way to measure a persons ties to their culture, their traditions, let alone, their Native ancestry.
Another interesting facet to the blood quantum debate is intermarriage between tribes. It is common for tribal members to intermarry with members from other tribes, or non-Natives, further diluting the blood line passed to their children. There are issues of membership for a tribe of blood quantum standards for enrollment. Tribes are seeing their membership vanish because of intermarriage. As this continues, the changes in percentage diminish and eventually, individuals are not eligible to be on tribal rolls. Being Native isn’t just a cultural designation, it’s also political, a matter of citizenship.
Blood quantum, while sometimes politically advantageous to certain tribes, has historically been anything but glamorous for Indian across the US and Canada. It goes back to the “one drop rule” used to discriminate against African Americans as well as other minorities. It allows us as Indians to self-impose that hatred onto others, too.
Sorry for the length, but I hope this provides some clarity to the discussion.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Well, YourAvgGuy....I have at least one drop of blood and very
proud of it. That may not count for much, but it does to me. I
grew up with very little American Indian tradition other than tales
told to me by my grandmother who heard them from her elders.

She was a descendent of some North Georgia Cherokees and she
gave me a Dream Pillow when about 4 years old. It is filled
with sweet smelling herbs and grasses, and I have never gone
without one hanging on my headboard since that time. I have
the original one somewhere, which I will never throw away, but
when the smell disapates (about 5+ years), I order a new one
online to replace it. I like to think it is a connection with my
ancestors. I have her Sweet Grass sewing basket (was her
grandmothers before her) and it stills smells sweet and reminds
me of her.

Last edited:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
I may be 1/8 Cherokee.
My paternal grandmother may have been half Cherokee.
We don't know for sure. She was adopted and didn't talk about her past.
I like to think it's true.

I have read that Canada has the second highest percentage of aboriginals in the world, only behind New Zealand.

I assume, without knowing, that a larger percentage of Canadian natives are full-blood than is true of American natives.

I used to go to a sweat lodge each Friday.
Very fascinating. After a difficult week, it would bring you right back to earth. You walked out of a sweat lodge just knowing that every creature is your brother.
A lot of native people carry that sense ... even the ones who have been more damaged by addiction and stigma.
Something cultural? Genetic? I often wondered.
In any case, I really liked it.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Canada might have the largest number of registered Natives, but I doubt that many are "full-blooded". Those white fur traders were everywhere!

I hate the blood quantum idea. I am a Metis individual - the product of the offspring of the first French influx into Canada. We like to think of ourselves as the first Canadians. Metis are one of the 3 Aboriginal groups in Canada - the others being the Indian and the Inuit.

The government loves to divide up the Aboriginal people - make us argue among ourselves about who belongs where and who own various resources. In fighting keeps attention away from, what I believe, are more important issues with the government.

Registration of the "Indian" (a term that has negative connotations and the preferred word is First Nations) was arbritrary when it occurred. This has resulted in complicated family lineage for many people. Some families were registered, while other relatives were not. Things were complicated by the change of status by marriage: registered women marrying non-registered men, lost their status; non-registered women marrying registered men, gained status. This changed in the 80's with Bill C-31, but that gets complicated too. And on and on and on.....

The government would love to use a blood quatum requirement for Metis people. They initially determined that one would have to be 1/4 "indian" to be Metis. But this completely disregards our culture and heritage. Using that rule, Louis Riel (great Metis hero) would not be Metis as he was about 1/16.

Anyway - I hate the divisive nature of blood quatum and government interference in identity. I am proud of who I am.

Sorry for going on.... this is an issue I am passionate about, lol.

Now as to well hung Natives? Never saw any relative naked, but the Metis guys I slept with were both hung and average.

YourAvgGuy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
i wish they would study this in my native peoples of north america class im taking right now lol

The material can be very complicated to teach and as you can see, quite controversial. I do agree, however, that it should be discussed. Not a lot of scholarly publications have been done on this topic; maybe a native onboard in graduate education could consider it as a thesis topic? Would definitely contribute to the body of knowledge!!!

YourAvgGuy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Canada might have the largest number of registered Natives, but I doubt that many are "full-blooded". Those white fur traders were everywhere!

I hate the blood quantum idea. I am a Metis individual - the product of the offspring of the first French influx into Canada. We like to think of ourselves as the first Canadians. Metis are one of the 3 Aboriginal groups in Canada - the others being the Indian and the Inuit.

The government loves to divide up the Aboriginal people - make us argue among ourselves about who belongs where and who own various resources. In fighting keeps attention away from, what I believe, are more important issues with the government.

Registration of the "Indian" (a term that has negative connotations and the preferred word is First Nations) was arbritrary when it occurred. This has resulted in complicated family lineage for many people. Some families were registered, while other relatives were not. Things were complicated by the change of status by marriage: registered women marrying non-registered men, lost their status; non-registered women marrying registered men, gained status. This changed in the 80's with Bill C-31, but that gets complicated too. And on and on and on.....

The government would love to use a blood quatum requirement for Metis people. They initially determined that one would have to be 1/4 "indian" to be Metis. But this completely disregards our culture and heritage. Using that rule, Louis Riel (great Metis hero) would not be Metis as he was about 1/16.

Anyway - I hate the divisive nature of blood quatum and government interference in identity. I am proud of who I am.

Sorry for going on.... this is an issue I am passionate about, lol.

Now as to well hung Natives? Never saw any relative naked, but the Metis guys I slept with were both hung and average.

It seems this repugnant fundamentalist concept is an international one. I interviewed and was offered a position in northern Manitoba (The Pas) at a local tribal school/newly appointed provincial school 2 yrs ago. I had wonderful interaction with the First Nations and Metis people there.

YourAvgGuy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
ugghhh.... to answer the original question. I have seen a lot of Native dudes naked. I would say they are stereotyped a lot like some other minorities... penis sizes varies, from small to avg to large to massive - as with so many others.

SprinkleMe69

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Native men and women are beautiful people. :) Now talk about being Native, Irish, Mexican, Italian and French. Whew! And yes I love all the food each culture has to offer. That's my heinz 57 moment.

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It sounds like blood line is important but culture is more important. You can be accepted by a tribe if you have some proof of ancestry but there are other lifestyle requirements. I guess a good question for those claiming NA blood is whether they are part of the NA culture. Do such people claim their allegiance to NA one day and then the claim their allegiance to a different ancestry on another day (such as Irish on St. Patrick's Day). The NA culture is contrary to many other cultures, it doesn't seem appropriate to align oneself with contrasting cultures.

bisexualjock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sadly, one of the main reasons why people claim to be a small % American Indian is due to the benefits it provides regarding college applications and scholarships.