Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I think this might be my new favorite thread. I love Native Americans and Pacific Islanders. I have always studied cultures and theirs fascinate me very much. My great grandmother who I sadly never got to meet was part Native American. I am very proud of all my heritage and Canada is indeed were I got in touch with a lot of my Native roots.

Last edited:

GIFTED BELOW

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
my grandfather was full blooded Cherokee and grew up on a reservation. he was about five foot six inches tall. and I only saw his dick soft few times but it had to be at least 15 inches long soft. he was an absolute freak of nature. my dad and my uncles we're all 8 or 9 inches soft I never saw him hard. they were all stunning beautiful people and they aged incredibly well

pinokio

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Johnny Depp is of Native American origins and it seems that he's big between his legs : )
Only it's difficult to find his nude photos ^_^ but possible.

BigDee3

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
my grandfather was full blooded Cherokee and grew up on a reservation. he was about five foot six inches tall. and I only saw his dick soft few times but it had to be at least 15 inches long soft. he was an absolute freak of nature. my dad and my uncles we're all 8 or 9 inches soft I never saw him hard. they were all stunning beautiful people and they aged incredibly well
dang. how big are you then?

Expozr

Cherished Member
Media

Gifted your dick is elegant and impressive. Thanks for posting such a beauty.

Reactions: BigDee3

royboy361

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Your pics are great btw.