Hung Native American Guys.

BignickBigdick28

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm, for the most part, a full-blooded native. I don't know of a lot of family directly connected to my lineage who are of any other race, but I also have not tried very hard to trace my ancestry, I'm sure there's some small portions of other races here and there. I get no complaints from my wife about my dick, and she's extremely protective of it. Let's put it this way, I'm the favorite husband among all of her friends' husbands, I was even told that I'm the standard with which they gauge all other men. Some of her friends have even referred to themselves as my second and third wives, and to me as their other husband. It Doesn't help that I met a lot of them while their husbands weren't around, so you can imagine what it's like walking into a group of guys I don't know and their wives' are calling me their husband, blatantly flirting with me, and constantly saying "I wish my husband did that" within ear shot of their husbands. There are even some who let me do things they hate seeing their husbands do and value my opinion more than their husband's.

I see their eyes, just like women can tell when we're checking them out ya know? The occasional drop of the eyes to catch a glimpse of my bulge, which I try my best to hide because my wife hates when other women can see it but I also enjoy showing it off in a subtle way. She has jokingly threatened violence if I ever went out of the house commando, especially when wearing my lounge shorts. I still bulge through any of my clothes, even when wearing boxer briefs, you just see it sitting there in all its glory. I give my wife two orgasms at the very least each time we have sex, I'm only human so sometimes it's just two lol. My favorite part is watching the whole orgasm play out with the eyes rolling back, the body spasms, her legs get so stiff that any orgasm in missionary almost breaks my back, her breathing gets sporadic, sometimes she even holds her breath, and it's been so wild before that I would stop and ask if she was okay lol.

I'm sure the neighbors hated us when we lived in apartments and townhouses, I'm not the kind of lover that fucks like a rabbit and cums within minutes, I'm thorough with my love making. I made a joke recently when I found myself on the receiving end of some flirting from my wife's twin sister when I yelled out fuck me in response to someone on the road and she said "I like you and all but you're like my brother" then she said something about paying for sex, to which I said "I charge by the hour". I could tell by the look on her face that she got a little wet. I then pretended to fall asleep in the car while keeping my hands right next to my dick so she could see what I'm working with. I know she looked, she's constantly telling my wife that she needs to treat me better (I'm treated just fine) and I'm assuming because she thinks she can do me better, so of course she looked!

I said all that just to say, I am a well endowed native. It's just how John Redcorn is on King of the Hill, no one openly discuses his skills or asks him, or Nancy, about it or his size. It's just a fact that he's good, he'll seduce your woman without even trying and you know it can't be good if you hear that your wife is alone with him.

I wonder how many people stayed with me to this point lol

BignickBigdick28

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I read it all, but I can't say I believed it all.

I mean, that's your prerogative, I can't really do much to convince you over the internet. You can believe whatever you want, I'm not going to get arthritis trying to convince you of what goes on in my life lol

littleguyhugedick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have gone out uth e differant Chorph
Lol well I'm happy to entertain, even if you don't believe it.
It is THE TRUTH. NO LIE. He is telling it 100% the truth. My gf came from that area and she still has" friends" that come over for 3ways. I have always had a HUGE one myself but these guys are HUGE HUGE HUGE!!! They also shoot 3 times more cum that I can. They are all uncut. I don't know why.

Reactions: Elizabethrex

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As mentioned earlier.....Way back, some Cherokee (Ga. & NC) and Wampanoag (Mass.)......and damn proud of it!

Don't now about size, etc.......although I'm satisfied with my sze....I hope they come in all sizes....:yum

littleguyhugedick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Better watch out what you want. I live in N. Ga and have a few full blooded Cherokee Americans. Ist one I hooked up was thin, long haired and no body hair. Small frame than me but quite stronger. I am mostly a top and me wanted me to bottom. He had a overly large cock that curved upwards ,uncut and a HUGE head. It took everything I had to convince him I could not take him so we did oral. He was a SEX MACHINE. Out came me 2 to 1. The other was at a book store and was the same. Escaped with my hole intact. Better watch out the are SO SEXUAL!

Deleit

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Better watch out what you want. I live in N. Ga and have a few full blooded Cherokee Americans. Ist one I hooked up was thin, long haired and no body hair. Small frame than me but quite stronger. I am mostly a top and me wanted me to bottom. He had a overly large cock that curved upwards ,uncut and a HUGE head. It took everything I had to convince him I could not take him so we did oral. He was a SEX MACHINE. Out came me 2 to 1. The other was at a book store and was the same. Escaped with my hole intact. Better watch out the are SO SEXUAL!
I need to meet him! I'm Native American too

Reactions: BuckyD