Hung NBA baller Greg Oden naked pics leaked

CURVEDANDTHICKK

Expert Member
Media
Some basketball players can be hit and miss. I remember when I was a freshman in high school, I had a friend whose older brother played on a D-1 college basketball team. We went into the locker room after the game and I saw the biggest soft dick ever. It was on a black guy, he's wasn't tall, about 6-2, but it was easily 7 to 8 inches soft. And it looked like he had room to grow if he were to get hard.

Just because a dick is hanging down doesn't mean it is soft. My best friend since babyhood was rumored to be hung like a horse by other dudes in the locker room cause it looked huge when he was soft. His words were "Bruh I get my shit almost hard just so they think it's big. My shit hangs so you wouldn't know it was hard just by looking you would have to give that mutha fucka a squeeze to know it was hard as a rock".

So it probably was 7-8 inches but it wasn't close to soft. If he would have let you touch it you would know that ole boy was on hard or had a semi.

rekrap

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't understand the disappointment talk, if it looks decently large in proportion to his body, and he's 7' tall...

i was thinking the same thing if it looks like that on him at his height there is nothing disappointing about that. If a shorter guy had that it would be pass his knees.,

qazplm#1

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The 4th pic is the best on the original post. The second pic makes his dick look REALLY thin, but the fourth pic looks like a BIG FUCKIN' BLACK FUCK STICK. Just the kind my hole likes to get raped by!

qazplm#1

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've seen dicks that big on black guys that were under 5 10, what is the big deal. Also, he must be dumb as fuck if he sent pics to some bitch and didn't expect them to be spread around.

Look you dumb shit, this is a CELEBRITY ENDOWMENTS thread!!!!!

So, a NBA player BAUK NAKED showing his big black dick is going to be news around here.

GET OVER IT!

slam3000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I don't know why people are sniping. This guy is hot and hung. He looks at least 9 inches to me, and possibly longer. And he has sexy pubes too.

I wish more male celebs were as 'dumb' as him and sent naked pics to their girlfriends who then go onto leak them on the internet.