Hung NBA baller Greg Oden naked pics leaked

whatadork

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah, I don't get it. I've seen so many people say how small Oden is and how they dwarf him.

Wtf? Oden looks like he's HANGING at like 6-7". But since he's 7 foot tall he's probably hanging at like 8". A lot of dudes with dicks that big don't get much bigger, but they usually get 1-2" bigger, so he's like packing 9-10"? And people are saying this guy is tiny? Seriously? Man people really need to get realistic about how well they're hung.

snobbes

Sexy Member
Media
Also, he must be dumb as fuck if he sent pics to some bitch and didn't expect them to be spread around.
I don't know if it initially was his intention , but it sure got him a bit of publicity. I know he would not be lonely at night for a long time .

bigun8

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Unbelieveable the people on this thread! Average? The guy is 7 feet tall and hangs soft halfway to his fucking thighs. I am 5'10. Do you know how big that cock would look on me?

Reactions: motorcityboy

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Average my ass! That is one HUGE DICK! You people claiming average must have been with horses or something!

pdxman

Sexy Member
Media
This cock is huge,,even on him,,,take also on the perspective that its attatched to a 7 ft tall man then come back to me and say its average,,hell its even not average in comparison to his ht

powerplaya

Experimental Member
Media
SMH. His dick is far from average. It's the Black man curse. You've got to be 12in or more to get some respect on this sitelol. Hey whatever. As a tall Black man myself I can say...Aw never mind I'm tired of preaching on here....

Reactions: kce819

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
a fine dick, nice and long. Bet it feels good bouncing around when he's playing. What a good problem to have, to have to control such a fine, big dick while competing athletically, feeling the weight of it every time he jumps or moves, making his jock perform constantly.

He's used to it though..! HOT cock, hot bush too.