"HUNG", new clothing line

whng9: I work in the apparel business. This week, there is a show in Vegas called "MAGIC" (stands for Mens Apparel Guild in California.....used to be based there) Strewn all around the show were these stickers with the word "HUNG", very cool with the downstroke of the letter n extended, as if to simulate a large penis. They have a website, hungbrand.com. We should send them a link to LPSG! Kind of cool to see the size reference at a mainstream apparel show.

hungcuriousNC: thanks for the info man... I checked out the website and liked the merchandise. I ended up buying a hooded sweatshirt and a couple stickers. I wouldn't have found that site had you not posted... thanks!

Thumper_10x7_CA: so does anyone know if HUNG actually stands for anything or is it just the name of the line so guys will buy it? I checked out the site and I wasn't too impressed, basic clothes you can get anywhere and pictures of mostly naked women at all the sex themed conventions. :-/

dotadone: Hey this co, Hung is in my town, by the looks of the site it's just a gimmick they're hoping will catch on. kind of poser-ish. Why hung? what if you like the generic clothes but you're not hung, when it comes out, what then?I Don't think that guy will be a repeat customer.