Hung nudist

B_Hotandfresh

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've seen this guy on xtube,but cannot find the movie anymore... The difference was the angle that the guys appear... sounds quite strange!

What to do?

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Link is not working for me either.
First is file not found and second shows nothing, but I do see a title.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
k....the first guy (up walking around) has to have at least a semi, but is big just the same. its just too rigid to be completely soft. now the guy at the end with his girl.....he was rather impressive with his softy

Sven_Scarlett

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Once at a nudist club south of Cleveland we saw a guy with a 3' penis. He came to the pool to lounge and sat next to the wife and I. We were a bit amazed and astonished and talked for weeks about how she could get him into her. As soon as he sat down several young ladies came and hung around him. It was pretty amazing to actually see it real life and not some foto shopped thing. We are always attracted to large penis'.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Once at a nudist club south of Cleveland we saw a guy with a 3' penis. He came to the pool to lounge and sat next to the wife and I. We were a bit amazed and astonished and talked for weeks about how she could get him into her. As soon as he sat down several young ladies came and hung around him. It was pretty amazing to actually see it real life and not some foto shopped thing. We are always attracted to large penis'.

hey I rememberyou, how ya been

j/k