Hung over/ shrinkage.

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by MrHangman, Jan 24, 2011.

1. MrHangman

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I don't know if it's because it's nine degrees out or if it's because I drank a way too much last night, but my flaccid state of my penis is abnormally small today. I was just curious if that ever happens to some of the other males on this website, or if I'm just putting two and two together that really don't share any correlation.

2. audiilike

audiilike Member

I sort of get that too after a heavy night of drinking. I have no issue with whisky dick the night of. But the next day, i dont get morning wood, and for sure theres some shrinkage. Balls hang lower than usual tho. Not sure what thats about.

3. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've noticed that, too. If I'm really hung over, my softie is smaller than usual.

4. gen1125

gen1125 Member

I tend to have a smaller soft one but like mentioned above, my balls hang low

5. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

yur privates want to take a rest!

6. yoursgetsmine

yoursgetsmine Member

Albums:
    Take two aspirn and call me in the morning........

7. ChicagoSW

ChicagoSW Member

I don't notice much of a size difference (I'd chalk anything different up to being totally dehydrated) but I do notice that for some reason I am always RIDICULOUSLY horny when I'm hungover. I'm usually a jack it once a day kind of guy but it's usually three times on a day when I'm hungover - and it doesn't matter if I got laid the night before either.

Anybody else?

8. Jockstrapper

Jockstrapper Member

ChicagoSW I am with ya. When I am hungover my husband knows to watch out. I wake up horny and stay that way all day. I will pop a load four or five times over the course of the day. Plus a good orgasm always makes a hangover feel much better.

9. mexdude

mexdude New Member

Albums:
    Funny enough i dnt know what it feels to be hung over, the time i drink the most was at my cousin graduation, barely eat that night, and drank like 4 whyskey & 3 tequila shots, and the next day i was like "shouldnt i feel really bad or something?"

10. bigbull29

Gold Member

Albums:
    All dudes shrink a lot, no matter how hung they are otherwise. It's a fact.

When I did my usual jog the other week in such cold, I thought I had a pussy. Made me feel so unmasculine. I just hate it when I don't feel my peter flopping around,

#10 bigbull29, Jan 27, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2011
  11. MarkLondon

Gold Member

Albums:
    Can't say I've noticed shrinkage but hungover sex can be surprisingly good, much more so than you'd think, and an orgasm does seem to speed recovery.

It must be almost thirty years ago when I was lying incapacitated in bed one day with a headachey hangover after drinking too much of the wrong beer the night before when a buddy called by and apart from answering the door I wasn't getting up, so he joined me. Half an hour later I began to feel much better.

Draft saved Draft deleted