Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The discomfort about Catholic priest molestation scandals is misplaced, and that begins with people having the idea that it's bigger than it is. A minute percentage of priests has ever molested, and a minute percentage of all annual molestations involves them. It's just that they get publicity, in no small part because a lot of the media isn't necessarily friends with the Catholic Church. So if you hear "priest" and that's the place your mind goes straight to and stays, it's time to grow up and get a grip on the real world.

I don't think it's any less appropriate to discuss most types of ministers/pastors like this than it is to discuss any other married man or community figure. It's the ones, like Catholic priests, who are under vows of celibacy that I think we should keep out of it out of respect, though. A man who has committed himself for a holy purpose to avoid sex deserves to be able to use a public restroom without someone looking at his penis, evaluating its merits, and telling people about it.

I will say that I've known and seen many preists, pastors, ministers, etc. who were very handsome men, and I don't see anything wrong with appreciating that as long as it's respectful and appropriate.

ryan25yo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Has anyone ever seen a pastor or priests dick at the urinals, etc.
And noticed that they were huge?
I recently saw mine and he was cut, thick, and at least 5 inches soft. I was amazed.

I saw our Youth Pastor's dick. It was in the morning during a retreat with like 30 kids and he had just gotten up with a huge morning woody! He was a young guy in his 20s and just married so no wonder he had a boner, right? The guys teased him, but after that, we had to kinda admire him for not being all that embarassed about something so normal.

grandstand1

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am very active in my protestant church. All men have dicks. Get over it....I bet some are huge and some are small. I do know that in most churches now, it is policy that youth leaders cannot shower or be nude with the youth group...probably a good idea. I am interested in how my ministers are hung....no I am not a creep....it just makes them more human. Only have seen a couple and they run the gamut...just like all other professions. Relax.

Was at a rehearsal for a friends wedding and had to use the bathroom. Bathroom had three floor to waist urinals with the sinks right next to them. When I was washing my hands the pastor came in and whipped out his huge dick and pissed hands free at the middle urinal and started talking to me about how did i know the couple. It was so strange and impossible not to see his dick. Went out and told my now wife about it.
My pastor used to change into mesh shorts to do adult baptisms in a big tub - he clearly was not wearing underwear - big hog - I liked that church :)

ryan25yo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Get over it.
It is a collection of fairytails.
I think i might start a praying group to pray to Cinderella's fairy god mother

I hope you don't remain as bitter as you seem to be now, bro.
There are many historical reasons why the catholic clergy in Ireland are
the way they were. I put that in the past tense because I think that the
revelations are coming to an end and those who have used the whole, sad episode as
an excuse to leave the church have already left.

Hairylegs

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Well, shopped of course, but I've got this thing for circumcised guys wearing crosses. This was a tad on the extreme end, but humorous albeit a bit disturbing. A number of years back, I had some very enjoyable encounters in the gym steam room and sauna with a young, southern Methodist minister. At least he said he was. Hell of a good looking guy, and just a bit depressed. Told me he had been married twice, recently divorced, which did not sit well with his family. Gorgeous cut boner, thick blond pubes, shaved balls. He gave one hell of a good BJ, swallowed every spurt, every time. He eventually moved away. Just hope he got the counselling he really, really needed.

krazioso13

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
no, but I wish i had. when i went to a catholic church, for the first time, i became so attracted to a priest called "Father Yan". I dont know what his european blood or lineage was, just that he was a tall attractive guys guy. and more so, as he truly seemed humble and kind and genuine. confessing to him was so hard, no pun intended, as I was being genuine as I could, and also attracted to him.

nothing ever happened, but shaking his hand and hearing his voice was used in some self pleasure too. oh, and he was like 6'2"-6'3" if I remember correctly. yea, he was something else

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was at a big fetish/sex party at a Palm Springs resort. It was early evening, the summer sun was still up, and people were starting to trickle in for the evening's debauchery. I strike up a conversation with a guy in priest's garb-- clerical collar, the whole works in black. I ask him if that is his fetishwear for the evening. "Oh, no," he responds. "I've just finished my hospital rounds, was running late, and didn't have time to swing by home and change." When he sees my odd look, he clarifies "I really am a priest. I really was just at the hospital consoling the sick."

As I recall, he did get a locker and change into something more suitable. Later, another of the locals did confirm his identity. I'm afraid I was too amused by the sight to remember what his cock was like, though.