Hung Personal Trainer with GF...why does he stay with her???

rachaelktng

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The first time we met, He just smirked at me when he caught me looking .. I am a good looking girl and dont have any problem meeting men. But, I have a fantasy about a Tall handsome guy with a Big Dick. VERY hard to find.....thats why i am looking around here.

soooooooooo....The only issue with this guy at the gym is that he is the personal trainer and has a GF..we all talk about him in the locker room. His GF is always talking about how huge he is too. She is kinda cute, but she isnt that special. Is there something about a girl that would make a good looking guy with a huge cock date an ok looking girl when he could have any girl in our Gym???????? He trains most of us and we definately flirt with him...and he does a little bit, but he seems to really like his gf when he could have anyone? Is he gay??? I have brushed up against it and it was definately not soft...i could feel some hardness. Even when he hugs me I can feel it.

is she great in bed....or what is it??

If he asked me out I would say yes in a second. He makes me all nervous when he is close by...especially when he says hi after he catches me looking at his shorts and the huge outline....It is so hard to not look at it while he is training you....does anyone understand me..

please help me understand this man....

xoxo
Rach

Impressed

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Maybe he genuinley likes her. Maybe they have a deep connection. Maybe he values his relationship over casual sex. Maybe the leering is amusing but a turn off.

rachaelktng

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
but he flirts and it gets semi-hard sometimes when he is with me... I have felt it...

i have to think he is more horny than that..

rachaelktng

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am not alone and I am a sweet nice girl that knows how to treat her man....when I have one..which I dont.
I guess I am mad he doesnt want me..

rachaelktng

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i think you are all wrong...I can get him if I wanted but I dont. He flirts and the way he touches me while spotting me is as if he wanted me to look at his huge cock

rachaelktng

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I need to ask you ladies with hung men. How do you keep them happy and not to stray.
This personal trainer is extremely handsome, flirts with me and loves to show off his huge cock, but he wont ask me out. And he has a gf that is not that cute at all.....every girl in our gym wants him..the only thing i can think of is that he might be a little gay or something.

Have any of you hugged a man and felt a massive cock up against you...it is soooo crazy and they must love it when we squirm.....his is soooo big. it makes me nervous. I want him soooo bad, but dont know what to do..

please help me understand this man....or should I ask him over for a private training or something like that...

I am like you all.....I have a fantasy of a tall handsome man that is hung and I have only been with guys under 6 inches..

xoxo
rach

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
i think you are all wrong...I can get him if I wanted but I dont. He flirts and the way he touches me while spotting me is as if he wanted me to look at his huge cock
Could you possibly be projecting? Maybe he's just a smart businessman.
At any rate, you have contradicted yourself:
I guess I am mad he doesnt want me..
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. :wink:

He loves her.
Maybe. Quite possibly. True story:

A friend of mine was extraordinarily good looking, well built, well equipped, intelligent, confident, charismatic, extremely talented, well-mannered, kind, considerate, etc., he "had it goin on", as they say. The first and greatest love of his life was quite ordinary, even homely looking by comparison, slight of build, prematurely thinning hair (think Fred Astaire) insecure, shy and retiring; though equally talented, entirely genuine, and quite hilarious in an understated way. People would often ask my friend, "What are you doing with him? You could have anyone you wanted." My friend would reply, "Maybe so, but I want him, I love him." "What's so special about him?" they would ask. "Well if you can't see it, you'll never understand," he would say with a wry smile.

There was nothing off balance in their relationship; my friend adored and was devoted to this rather plain looking man, and it was in every way an equal partnership. Over the years my friend had other lovers, and rarely did they come close to rivaling his own physical attributes. The point is, the cliche' of physical beauty being skin deep is true; there are hidden beauties most never see. There is no explaining the human heart, it wants what it wants. My advice is that you develop yourself in other ways. Then you may learn to look past the superficial, and you may attract the sort of partner who truly fulfills and completes you.

I suggest you stop obsessing on this guy, appreciate the relationship for what it is, stop seeing yourself in competition with his girlfriend, and stop interpreting his disinterest as a rejection. On the other hand, maybe you can get him to throw you a quick meaningless fuck if he's open to it and you play your cards right. :wink:

p.s. Speculating he's gay because he doesn't jump on you is the ultimate self-justification.

Last edited:

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media

I think you are wrong. He is a personal trainer. You being there gets him paid. Therefore he's going to be flirty with you or anyone else to keep you coming back and getting him a paycheck. And if his GF is talking him up in the cock department to all the ladies, she's probably in on it too. She gets all of you girls drooling to keep you coming back.

If she's talking about his cock openly, she's not a prude. I'm sure she knows damn well he flirts and probably encourages it. I know my GF has no problem with flirting as long as I don't overstep my boundaries.

You should look at him like a bartender. They get paid to be a guy's best friend and a girl's fantasy. It's how they make their money. And their girlfriends know that flirting comes with the territory. You better bet that they'll tell their man to flirt all night long if it brings a fat wad of cash at closing time!

BikerBear

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
,,..the only thing i can think of is that he might be a little gay or something.

"A little gay or something"???? Is that the same as being "A little pregnant or something"???

Next time he flaunts that big cock of his, just reach out and grab it!!!

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Could you possibly be projecting? Maybe he's just a smart businessman.
At any rate, you have contradicted yourself:

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. :wink:

Maybe. Quite possibly. True story:

A friend of mine was extraordinarily good looking, well built, well equipped, intelligent, confident, charismatic, extremely talented, well-mannered, kind, considerate, etc., he "had it goin on", as they say. The first and greatest love of his life was quite ordinary, even homely looking by comparison, slight of build, prematurely thinning hair (think Fred Astaire) insecure, shy and retiring; though equally talented, entirely genuine, and quite hilarious in an understated way. People would often ask my friend, "What are you doing with him? You could have anyone you wanted." My friend would reply, "Maybe so, but I want him, I love him." "What's so special about him?" they would ask. "Well if you can't see it, you'll never understand," he would say, with a wry smile.

There was nothing off balance in their relationship; my friend adored and was devoted to this rather plain looking man, and it was in every way an equal partnership. Over the years my friend had other lovers, and rarely did they come close to rivaling his own physical attributes. The point is, the cliche' of physical beauty being skin deep is true; there are hidden beauties most never see. There is no explaining the human heart, it wants what it wants. My advice is that you develop yourself in other ways. Then you may learn to look past the superficial, and you may attract the sort of partner who truly fulfills and completes you.

I suggest you stop obsessing on this guy, appreciate the relationship for what it is, stop seeing yourself in competition with his girlfriend, and stop interpreting his disinterest as a rejection. On the other hand, maybe you can get him to throw you a quick meaningless fuck if he's open to it and you play your cards right. :wink:

p.s. Speculating he's gay because he doesn't jump on you is the ultimate self-justification.

I agree with that 100%. It's all about finding that soul mate, that someone that you click with and you feel makes you complete. There's always going to be people that are more beautiful on the outside, but they'll never match what's on the inside of the person you love. The inner beauty of a person's heart will always be greater than outer beauty.

sevenplus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I need to ask you ladies with hung men. How do you keep them happy and not to stray.
This personal trainer is extremely handsome, flirts with me and loves to show off his huge cock, but he wont ask me out. And he has a gf that is not that cute at all.....every girl in our gym wants him..the only thing i can think of is that he might be a little gay or something.

Have any of you hugged a man and felt a massive cock up against you...it is soooo crazy and they must love it when we squirm.....his is soooo big. it makes me nervous. I want him soooo bad, but dont know what to do..

please help me understand this man....or should I ask him over for a private training or something like that...

I am like you all.....I have a fantasy of a tall handsome man that is hung and I have only been with guys under 6 inches..

xoxo
rach
Most guys like you to comment about their dicks so maybe get him to hug you and when he does, maybe make a sound like you're a bit flustered. When he asks what, tell him that he's getting you excited rubbing up against you like that...He'll make a comment and you can say "I like how that feels" and look down at his dick.
You'll have that beautiful cock in you by the end of that day!
Good luck...I hope you get his dick...

sevenplus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Most guys like you to comment about their dicks so maybe get him to hug you and when he does, maybe make a sound like you're a bit flustered. When he asks what, tell him that he's getting you excited rubbing up against you like that...He'll make a comment and you can say "I like how that feels" and look down at his dick.
You'll have that beautiful cock in you by the end of that day!
Good luck...I hope you get his dick...
Keep us posted by the way :^)

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
I agree with that 100%. It's all about finding that soul mate, that someone that you click with and you feel makes you complete. There's always going to be people that are more beautiful on the outside, but they'll never match what's on the inside of the person you love. The inner beauty of a person's heart will always be greater than outer beauty.
I like your insides. :smile: