Hung Personal Trainer with GF...why does he stay with her???

Tremaine

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Next time he flaunts that big cock of his, just reach out and grab it!!!

And then you would be guilty of an assault - now turn it around - how would you like it is some guy grabbed you - any guy not one that you happen to be attracted to. Let's saw he grabbed you ass or tits.

Come on - let the guy do his work without being harrassed and molested.

I life we have to accept that some things are just not going to happen.

Besides you may look the part - but it's the personality underneath that really counts. It is sounding as though some here are all about what is on the surface.

Enjoy the thrill of the training with this hunk and deal with the fact that he is not interested in bedding you.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
I like your insides. :smile:

Haha, thanks. :smile: I may have only had one love in my life and still lucky to be with her, but the way she makes me feel inside makes me feel like I have some credibility on this subject. There's always going to be someone that catches my eye and gets my dick thinking naughty things, but they can't match the happiness I feel when I'm with her. I'm lucky I found that my first time out. :redface:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Haha, thanks. :smile: I may have only had one love in my life and still lucky to be with her, but the way she makes me feel inside makes me feel like I have some credibility on this subject. There's always going to be someone that catches my eye and gets my dick thinking naughty things, but they can't match the happiness I feel when I'm with her. I'm lucky I found that my first time out. :redface:
You're a lucky guy, and I bet she's a lucky girl too. You made my day and lit up my insides reading that. Sometimes happiness is contagious. :smile: I wish you both all the best

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
A friend of mine was extraordinarily good looking, well built, well equipped, intelligent, confident, charismatic, extremely talented, well-mannered, kind, considerate, etc., he "had it goin on", as they say. The first and greatest love of his life was quite ordinary, even homely looking by comparison, slight of build, prematurely thinning hair (think Fred Astaire) insecure, shy and retiring; though equally talented, entirely genuine, and quite hilarious in an understated way. People would often ask my friend, "What are you doing with him? You could have anyone you wanted." My friend would reply, "Maybe so, but I want him, I love him." "What's so special about him?" they would ask. "Well if you can't see it, you'll never understand," he would say with a wry smile.

There was nothing off balance in their relationship; my friend adored and was devoted to this rather plain looking man, and it was in every way an equal partnership. Over the years my friend had other lovers, and rarely did they come close to rivaling his own physical attributes. The point is, the cliche' of physical beauty being skin deep is true; there are hidden beauties most never see. There is no explaining the human heart, it wants what it wants. My advice is that you develop yourself in other ways. Then you may learn to look past the superficial, and you may attract the sort of partner who truly fulfills and completes you.

You just described my brother perfectly. He has had the looks, personality, talent, intellect, kindness, etc from a very early age. My sisters had problems with girls trying to befriend them just to get invited to our house, as they figured befriending us got them a better shot at nabbing my brother (4 sibs, all born 1 year after the other). He had 2 girlfriends in high school, whom evidently talked because he developed a reputation for being large, which only added to the allure. Even with all that attention, he never abused it. He has always been very selective about the women in his life. He always liked older women because of their maturity and intelligence. If you put all of his girlfriends side by side you can see that he did not go for beauty queens (and believe me, it was by no means due to a lack of options). The women he likes are not ugly, just very typical girl-next-door type of looks. He is very drawn to women that are college educated, upwardly mobile, creative, intellectual, warm....every girlfriend he ever brought home were all of the above. He is definitely the type of guy that would be put off if he were in this physical trainer's shoes.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
You're a lucky guy, and I bet she's a lucky girl too. You made my day and lit up my insides reading that. Sometimes happiness is contagious. :smile: I wish you both all the best

Thanks! I can definitely be a big softie when it comes to expressing these feelings. Perhaps the OP will understand this insight and just let the man do his job.

oddeyeblu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He trains most of us and we definately flirt with him...and he does a little bit, but he seems to really like his gf when he could have anyone? Is he gay???

You may be pretty but you also come across as a narcissistic bitch because he's not throwing himself at you. You even speculate that he is gay because he is not interested in you? GET HELP CHICK

arthur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Why do women always assume a man is gay because he doesn't fancy her.... maybe he's just 'not that into you'?! Don't suppose that thought might have crossed your mind?! Me me me the trilogy factor again?!?

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
Isn't this just the same as guys with barmaids/secretaries!

To reverse genders:

This barmaid/secretary is extremely pretty, flirts with me and loves to show off her enormous breasts, but she wont ask me out. And she has a bf that is not that cute at all.....every guy in our bar/office wants her..the only thing i can think of is that she might be a Lezzer!

Have any of you hugged a woman and felt massive tits up against you...it is soooo crazy and they must love it when we squirm.....hers are soooo big. it makes me nervous. I want her soooo bad, but dont know what to do..

Your obssession's just plain creepy. He's just there to get money off you. He's like Hooters for girls.

With nobs on!

DeepDish

Experimental Member
Media
He's probably happy with his girlfriend, but likes to flirt and show off. She's probably a big flirt too. Flirting is fun and is a pretty harmless activity.

Surely there are some single hung guys at your gym who would love to go out with you?

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Isn't this just the same as guys with barmaids/secretaries!

To reverse genders:

This barmaid/secretary is extremely pretty, flirts with me and loves to show off her enormous breasts, but she wont ask me out. And she has a bf that is not that cute at all.....every guy in our bar/office wants her..the only thing i can think of is that she might be a Lezzer!

Have any of you hugged a woman and felt massive tits up against you...it is soooo crazy and they must love it when we squirm.....hers are soooo big. it makes me nervous. I want her soooo bad, but dont know what to do..

Your obssession's just plain creepy. He's just there to get money off you. He's like Hooters for girls.

With nobs on!
Fucking brilliantly done.