Hung Personal Trainer with GF...why does he stay with her???

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
Isn't this just the same as guys with barmaids/secretaries!

To reverse genders:

This barmaid/secretary is extremely pretty, flirts with me and loves to show off her enormous breasts, but she wont ask me out. And she has a bf that is not that cute at all.....every guy in our bar/office wants her..the only thing i can think of is that she might be a Lezzer!

Have any of you hugged a woman and felt massive tits up against you...it is soooo crazy and they must love it when we squirm.....hers are soooo big. it makes me nervous. I want her soooo bad, but dont know what to do..

Your obssession's just plain creepy. He's just there to get money off you. He's like Hooters for girls.

With nobs on!

Don't forget, if her nipples are hard she totes wants to bang you! :biggrin1:

rachaelktng

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
thanks to most of you and I dont know why some of you are mean. First off a woman can tell when something is missing. and I am going to take the advice of the guys that told me to say something about his size.
Your right, they could be breaking up or anything. I dont know until I tell him. But, why do I have to tell him how big it is. He already knows. Is it an ego thing???

rachaelktng

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ty for the nice messages and you others can screw off...
No need to be mean. And I was right, he is in the process of breaking up with his girl. They live together. I asked him at todays training.
thanks again
xoxo
R

cece

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
... And he has a gf that is not that cute at all.....

That shows that looks don't count for everything.

Anyway, I think it's probable that this guy knows that the girls find him irresistible, and flirts to stroke his own ego. I think you should give his gf some respect and stay away from him. I wouldn't want women hitting on my guy. It's best you leave it a fantasy, until he's unleashed back into the "meat market"!

Last edited:

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd flirt my head off... and do it pretty blatantly at that... but until he asked to go out... I'd leave him at the gym and enjoy the eye candy while I was working out.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Even if they are breaking up, rachel you must realize that flirting and leering discreetly at all the females he is training is a way to keep them enrolled as clients. Guys can be flirts just as easily as gals. You asked him and he let out this personal information to you, a client? Either he is a fibber or he is going to try to get you as a 'sugar-mama' when she kicks him out of their flat.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As I said in the other thread, he is a flirt. It is not 'mean' to ask you to observe simple rules of politeness. Unless your trainer is doing things which a trainer is not supposed to do in his line of work, he is only keeping customers interested.

Safelite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am not alone and I am a sweet nice girl that knows how to treat her man....when I have one..which I dont.
I guess I am mad he doesnt want me..

Yes, he's clearly gay because he's not into you. He loves his girlfriend, so deal with it! What's so hard to understand?

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i think you are all wrong...I can get him if I wanted but I dont.

You just said you did want him and were fustrated he wasnt responding :confused: Its not exactly cool to pursue someone that has a gf and appears to be happy with them. What you propose is homewrecking. Yes he may of got hard when you brushed up next to him. Involentary errections are not uncommon, doesnt mean the guy wants to ditch there gf. Just means he's turned on but that doesnt mean he wants to take it further.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Well, you didn't like the responses you were getting in this thread . . .

Hung Personal Trainer with GF...why does he stay with her???

. . . so you started a parallel thread on exactly the same topic? Amazing. :rolleyes:

As if it weren't already apparent how obsessesive, shallow and self-absorbed you are.

And again, you explain his disinterest in you by speculating he's gay? :rolleyes2:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Ty for the nice messages and you others can screw off...
No need to be mean. And I was right, he is in the process of breaking up with his girl. They live together. I asked him at todays training.
thanks again
xoxo
R
So anyone who gives you honest feedback and doesn't support your selfish neurotic obsession is "mean"?

Good luck, honey. I wish you a happy life and a long string of meaningful relationships. xoxo :rolleyes2:

Hey, has anybody seen this movie? :smile:

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
I'm sure you probably could score this guy if you wanted, whether he's breaking up with his GF or not, he sounds like a hound. You tend to have to walk in to anything with guys like him with your eyes wide open though.

D_JuanAFock

Experimental Member
Media
thanks to most of you and I dont know why some of you are mean. First off a woman can tell when something is missing. and I am going to take the advice of the guys that told me to say something about his size.
Your right, they could be breaking up or anything. I dont know until I tell him. But, why do I have to tell him how big it is. He already knows. Is it an ego thing???
"Women know things that guys dont, so I am going to take the guys advice because it is what I want to hear"

As for the other parts of your post... people like compliments. You like to be told that you are beautiful right? You like it when people say nice things about you? Saying he has a huge penis is like a guy saying you have amazing tits. It is a blunt compliment that some may be a bit taken aback by. Though I imagine more guys would like to hear this than women would like to be told they have nice tits.

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
He is a player. He had a girlfriend and he kept you and the others in line to take your turn. You may get your chance with him but it will be short lived. He will flirt with the other girls while he is doing you. And when he gets tired of you, it will be the next one. It is really all about him. He spends all of his time at the gym where he tries to look his best. He wants the best looking girl he can get and he wants to score frequently.

See if his X still says he is hung, I bet she tells a different story now. And, so will you in a short time.