Hung Personal Trainer with GF...why does he stay with her???

_LUX_

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
He may be telling you he's "about to break up" because you're literally in heat and he's noticed, but I don't think a girl who's about to break up would be telling other girls about her man's big dick.... so I guess she's not informed that they're "about to break up".
You can probably have sex with him, until
a) his girlfriend forgives him and he'll be back with her
b) he decides to enjoy his newfound freedom by trying as many flavors as he can

HungWhiteBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The first time we met, He just smirked at me when he caught me looking .. I am a good looking girl and dont have any problem meeting men. But, I have a fantasy about a Tall handsome guy with a Big Dick. VERY hard to find.....thats why i am looking around here.

soooooooooo....The only issue with this guy at the gym is that he is the personal trainer and has a GF..we all talk about him in the locker room. His GF is always talking about how huge he is too. She is kinda cute, but she isnt that special. Is there something about a girl that would make a good looking guy with a huge cock date an ok looking girl when he could have any girl in our Gym???????? He trains most of us and we definately flirt with him...and he does a little bit, but he seems to really like his gf when he could have anyone? Is he gay??? I have brushed up against it and it was definately not soft...i could feel some hardness. Even when he hugs me I can feel it.

is she great in bed....or what is it??

If he asked me out I would say yes in a second. He makes me all nervous when he is close by...especially when he says hi after he catches me looking at his shorts and the huge outline....It is so hard to not look at it while he is training you....does anyone understand me..

please help me understand this man....

xoxo
Rach

Did it ever once occur to you that perhaps she treats him as a whole person with a mind and not just a big dick to use?? Hey, I know how hot the attention a big dick can be and I'll be the first to admit that I have chosen to self-objectify myself for the hot times its gotten me BUT when push comes to shove and when 'dating' is concerned I have found that sometimes the hottest girls/dudes are the most selfish, insecure or just plain not worth it.

SweetLovesVick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My brother has a best friend from college who lives in CA and is a personal trainer. He braged all the time when he would visit how he got off on flirting with his clients. The more touchy he gets the more they come back and ask for only him. Apparently they all compete for the most hot girls for clients. The more girls that would ask for him the more the other trainers hated him. But he always said if he actually fucks them its a one time thing only as these women are nothing that he would date long term. The one girl he trained that he did date acted for two years like she hated him. She never once flirted back. So he took he on like the challenge of his life. It drove him nuts and then when she "finally gave in and dated him" he married her. We still tease him that he fell for the oldest chick trap! She is the average girl next store looks but she has a kinky side she hides well.

BlkWthThk11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The first time we met, He just smirked at me when he caught me looking .. I am a good looking girl and dont have any problem meeting men. But, I have a fantasy about a Tall handsome guy with a Big Dick. VERY hard to find.....thats why i am looking around here.

soooooooooo....The only issue with this guy at the gym is that he is the personal trainer and has a GF..we all talk about him in the locker room. His GF is always talking about how huge he is too. She is kinda cute, but she isnt that special. Is there something about a girl that would make a good looking guy with a huge cock date an ok looking girl when he could have any girl in our Gym???????? He trains most of us and we definately flirt with him...and he does a little bit, but he seems to really like his gf when he could have anyone? Is he gay??? I have brushed up against it and it was definately not soft...i could feel some hardness. Even when he hugs me I can feel it.

is she great in bed....or what is it??

If he asked me out I would say yes in a second. He makes me all nervous when he is close by...especially when he says hi after he catches me looking at his shorts and the huge outline....It is so hard to not look at it while he is training you....does anyone understand me..

please help me understand this man....

xoxo
Rach
You are obviously very hot for this guy, but sometimes we don't get what we at the time we want it. You said it yourself in oned of your sentences "he really seems to like his gf " but he could have anyone there. Some guys don't need alot of girls, the size of his dick not an issue, some guys are satisfied with one if she feels like the right one. The worst thing you can do is make it look like you are chasing him, there is nothing more unattractive then an attractive girl making herself unattractive by not showing any class. My advice, move on, he his not the only tall, handsome guy with a big dick around. If it is meant to happen it will, you can't make it happen.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Well, you didn't like the responses you were getting in this thread . . .

Hung Personal Trainer with GF...why does he stay with her???

. . . so you started a parallel thread on exactly the same topic? Amazing. :rolleyes:
So it now appears the mods have thoughtfully merged your two identical threads into one. That should make it easier for you to review and carefully consider the responses - which overwhelmingly advise you to be realistic and back off.

thanks to most of you and I dont know why some of you are mean. . . .
Ty for the nice messages and you others can screw off...
or not. :laughing:

Last edited:

BlkWthThk11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well Rachael (?), you have created a flurry of interest in your dilemma hon, 66 replies and climbing, of course you keep adding to it. I would not recommend the one suggestion of "grabbing" his cock the next time he puts it in front of your face. You will either end up getting the cock you want so badly or, and just as likely, being asked to leave and not return. Tough choice huh.

arthur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dear Fellow Posters,

Thank you all for your entertaining and, what I have perceived, as quite level headed advice for our, what sounds like (taking into consideration the OP's obviously juvenile train of thought) precious little ingenue. In particular a commendation yet again to Maxcok for hitting the nail on the proverbial head with the right amount of pathos and humour. Well done!! Hilarious.

However it seems clear that 'advice' is not what 'Princess Tiamii' was looking for...instead one feels, and you can correct me if I am wrong, she is looking for agreement and support in what seems to be her self confessed, selfish, vain, thoughtless obsession with this personal trainer and her endless need for personal approvement to break up relationships that do not suit her master plan of self fulfillment.

Hopefully for her own good she takes on all your learned intelligent advice that you all have taken the time to proffer and act accordingly. Although I have my doubts, she does not seem to have a grasp that flirting is what some personal trainers do as a part of their work (thank you SweetLovesVick for pointing this out, hopefully it sunk in, I have my doubts), nor does she have a grasp that when one asks for an opinion...that some might...call me old fashioned...disagree...

Last edited:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
My dear Arthur,

I thank you for your kind words praising my humble efforts to inject a note of reason when confronted with self-delusion or other absurdities. If you keep this up darling, people will start to talk. :redface:

(p.s. remind me again, what is your PayPal account number?)

arthur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dearest Darlingest Maxcok,

With my pleasure....let them talk!!! It'll keep them away from talking about the 100% straight cocksuckers, the delussioned madams and their personal trainers, the boys obsessing over circumcision, the students with the undersexed 'finacees', the poofters who are envious of their 100% straight bretheren-but- can-I-still-check-out-other-semi's-in-the-gym-showers, the retro late 20th century 1980s 100% gay men who advocate a life of complete celebacy lest the government should have to keep them in meds, God forbid something happens, the 99% straight men who fantasize about being bent over a kitchen table and be rodgered till they're spitting spunk...(I can provide links to all of the above...but I'm sure you and all of our readers have seen 'em all?!?!?) ;-)

Lots of love,

A xx

Last edited:

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dearest Darlingest Maxcok,

With my pleasure....let them talk!!! It'll keep them away from talking about the 100% straight cocksuckers, the delussioned madams and their personal trainers, the boys obsessing over circumcision, the students with the undersexed 'finacees', the poofters who are envious of their 100% straight bretheren but can I still check out other semi's in the gym showers, the retro late 20th century 1980s 100% gay men who advocate a life of complete celebacy lest the government should have to keep them in meds, God forbid something happens, the 99% straight men who fantasize about being bent over a kitchen table and be rodgered till their spitting spunk...(I can provide links to all of the above...but I'm sure you and all of our readers have seen 'em all?!?!?) ;-)

Lots of love,

A xx

And don't forget the hung straight guys who are convinced they're not big enough, the people obsessively crushing on their best friends and the guys that want to treat their wives to someone else's huge dong!

Last edited:

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
My dear Arthur,

I thank you for your kind words praising my humble efforts to inject a note of reason when confronted with self-delusion or other absurdities. If you keep this up darling, people will start to talk. :redface:

(p.s. remind me again, what is your PayPal account number?)

*sniff* Do I smell soliciting in the air? :tongue:

End of threadjack...

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It sounds like he's doing his job, which is to get people to come in and pay him to train them. If a little flirting and teasing puts more money in his pocket, he's going to do it. Plenty of good-looking women do that, so why can't a guy?

He maybe gets turned on by flirting with other women and then goes home to his girlfriend who gets the benefit of your frustration.

hoggindaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
meh, if he was really interested there most likely wouldn't be any doubt about his intentions.

rachaelktng

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
He is NOW SINGLE>>>>
TY for you negativity everyone..

why cant you all be nice i just had a question and Im a flirt....so what???

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
He is NOW SINGLE>>>>

Why?

I think this comment summed it up

"Is he gay??? "

You came across as whiny because your flirting wasn't working.

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Rachael, from your pictures, it is obvious you are a beautiful women. But that can cause problems, not necessarily yours. 1) A beautiful women, who is too obvious about the fact that she is beautiful, is not quite as beautiful to the observer. 2) A beautiful women, who is attractive to all men, and flirts with many of them, may seem a) not relationship material, or b) out of 'reach' to shy or insecure guys. I'm not saying this is you; I'm not judging you. I'm just saying that men have perceptions, right or wrong. Oh, thanks again for the beautiful pictures.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
He is NOW SINGLE>>>>

"Told ya so, told ya so" . . . LOL.

Of course, following your 'logic', you gotta figure he broke up with his girlfriend because he's gay. :rolleyes:

Can hardly wait for the movie.

Last edited: