Hung Personal Trainer with GF...why does he stay with her???

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Every male who depended in part on my approval for his money has flirted shamelessly with me. Some have even hugged me and pressed chubbers against me. This includes massage therapists when I was responsible for booking massages at a high end hotel (they also tipped me very well), personal trainers, and a nutritionist. The only times they didn't was when it was clear I wasn't receptive.

I see this two ways. Either, he's not genuinely interested, and you're obnoxious. Or, once his current girlfriend is history and you replace her, he'll be shopping for your replacement in the same venue where he found you. Good luck with that.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why?

I think this comment summed it up

"Is he gay??? "

You came across as whiny because your flirting wasn't working.
Don't forget shallow. Remember she thinks her opinion of his girlfriend's appearance trumps his, and that only outward appearance counts for anything when it comes to maintaining his relationship.

D_Ezdras Dingledonger

Experimental Member
Media
Well, lots of dudes feel trapped in their relationships for a whole host of reasons, and countless guys are just natural sport-fuckers who lack a moral compass so I'm not sure this girl's advances were entirely unwelcome. We're assuming a lot (namely that this guy is wonderfully wholesome and ethical) by thinking that she's acting out of line. The gay comment was a bit thoughtless though, and I can see why her arrogance irritates some people here. Either way, he's now apparently single, so good luck, OP. Though now he's available I foresee your interest declining for some reason.

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Not to sound like a bitch or anything, but girl- if you don't get a fucking grip. I mean, really. A nice girl finds a great guy- a catch, someone she's probably always dreamed of and you're going to sit there, post a thread and hate on her for it? You may not find her that attractive, but to her, she could be the most precious gem on this planet- how dare you criticize that? But you'd be pissed if the shoe was on the other foot and she was posting this thread about you, or you'd just sit and say "Oh, well I'm better than her anyway."

You come across the one man who obviously believes that it doesn't matter what's on the outside, but the inside that counts. And you have the nerve to seriously hate on her? Do yourself a favor and take it as a sign that there are at least good, decent men out there. And maybe you'll find yours- when you take off your gucci vanity shades, wash your mouth out of that bitter shit you've apparently swallowed from having your head up your own ass, and remove that splintery cock from your snatch.

Be happy for them, work on yourself, and get your own knight in shining armor. Damn.

builder10

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
THIS PROFILE IS FAKE!

As if any real chick would say this shit??!

Look at the pics in her/his 'profile' for fucks sake.

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
THIS PROFILE IS FAKE!

As if any real chick would say this shit??!

Look at the pics in her/his 'profile' for fucks sake.

Speaking of which, I noticed that your cock is uncut, and yet in 1.5 of your photos- (and I say .5 because it's hard to tell from the webcam photo)- your dick is cut. You can't punk me, because if there's anyone on this site who knows dick, it's me, and you are not Ashton Kutcher. I doubt you had a change of heart in your late 20's, early 30's. Just sayin'

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Speaking of which, I noticed that your cock is uncut, and yet in 1.5 of your photos- (and I say .5 because it's hard to tell from the webcam photo)- your dick is cut. You can't punk me, because if there's anyone on this site who knows dick, it's me, and you are not Ashton Kutcher. I doubt you had a change of heart in your late 20's, early 30's. Just sayin'
He looks uncut in all of the pictures in which one could tell, to me, including the webcam picture. The only possibly questionable one, to me, is "double jackin'" And in that picture, I would assume his hands are covering the extra skin.

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
He looks uncut in all of the pictures in which one could tell, to me, including the webcam picture. The only possibly questionable one, to me, is "double jackin'" And in that picture, I would assume his hands are covering the extra skin.

I can't be fooled- I know dick...

But after looking at your profile- HOW MUCH ARE YOUR CAKES?!??!?!

lpsgnoob

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He is NOW SINGLE>>>>
TY for you negativity everyone..

why cant you all be nice i just had a question and Im a flirt....so what???

You are free to make decisions and do what ever you want. But really you need to open up your heart and eyes. Love is not about big tits, butts, dicks and tight pussies.

I really wanna know what happens if you meet your "the one" or "the big dick" and you marry him and settle, then out of no where, your lover gets into a major accident and loses his dick... what will you do then?:confused:

Zwizlong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If I were that guy, I'd get a kick out of all these women trying to be discreet about taking a peek at my bulge and that would definitely enhance my relationship with my wife or girlfriend.

Maybe you girls dont realize that he might be doing this for sport or maybe he's doing this to enhance gym membership; Male 'eye-candy' is not a far-fetched concept; women are usually more conservative with their money, women make good salaries nowadays and are more independent so... sex sells

I pretty much always get a chuckle when I hear the age-old 'Men are pigs' because, from my experience, women and men are equal on that specific point. Women can be pigs too... And it's ok so far as we are truthful with ourselves.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can't be fooled- I know dick...

But after looking at your profile- HOW MUCH ARE YOUR CAKES?!??!?!

LOL I'll take that as a compliment, thank you. It depends on how many hours I need to make your cake and how far from North Miami Beach you are. If you live in... let's say... Fort Lauderdale, FL, and you want one like that enchanted castle, I could do it for $184, including delivery. Outside of Dade and lower Broward counties, I can't do the usual $15 delivery.

woodyq

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I need to ask you ladies with hung men. How do you keep them happy and not to stray.
This personal trainer is extremely handsome, flirts with me and loves to show off his huge cock, but he wont ask me out. And he has a gf that is not that cute at all.....every girl in our gym wants him..the only thing i can think of is that he might be a little gay or something.

Have any of you hugged a man and felt a massive cock up against you...it is soooo crazy and they must love it when we squirm.....his is soooo big. it makes me nervous. I want him soooo bad, but dont know what to do..

please help me understand this man....or should I ask him over for a private training or something like that...

I am like you all.....I have a fantasy of a tall handsome man that is hung and I have only been with guys under 6 inches..

xoxo
rach

ok so i am tall 6'3", hung, in shape, used to be a personal trainer. had a hot hot gf. but she was a pain in my ass. wouldn't let me hang out with the guys and watch a game. wouldn't do anything without me cause she was worried about other girls swooping in. she was hot and great in bed. but smothered me and made me miserable so i ended it and wound up with a slightly less attractive girl who knew what made me happy and respected that and gave me my guy's night twice a month or whatever.
so who knows. maybe she is a really cool gf? into sports? doesn't yell at him for playing a video game after work?

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
ok so i am tall 6'3", hung, in shape, used to be a personal trainer. had a hot hot gf. but she was a pain in my ass. wouldn't let me hang out with the guys and watch a game. wouldn't do anything without me cause she was worried about other girls swooping in. she was hot and great in bed. but smothered me and made me miserable so i ended it and wound up with a slightly less attractive girl who knew what made me happy and respected that and gave me my guy's night twice a month or whatever.
so who knows. maybe she is a really cool gf? into sports? doesn't yell at him for playing a video game after work?

Haha, rachel needs to hear this from you.