Hung-privilege general discussion

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Some people have privilege. By privilege I mean benefits derived from being part of a particular group. We can argue for years about which groups have privilege or how much of a role privilege plays in our lives, but I think most can agree that it exists on some level.

When you have a big dick you receive a number of (mostly) sexual privileges that are denied to average/small men. I call this "hung privilege".

How has hung privilege affected your life? What examples of it have you seen? What are your opinions of it in general?

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Wally, do you think your life would be any different if you had a big cock ? As far as i can remember you are straight ? Right ? I think the majority of women are not concerned about size . So why are you? People come in all shapes and sizes , that includes both male and female genitalia . There is a size and a fit for everyone .

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Wally, do you think your life would be any different if you had a big cock ? As far as i can remember you are straight ? Right ? I think the majority of women are not concerned about size . So why are you? People come in all shapes and sizes , that includes both male and female genitalia . There is a size and a fit for everyone .

That's not true at all.
Bigger is better. That's just a fact.

ConanTheBarber

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wally, though you've stepped incrementally and (gawd knows) temporarily into a more mature understanding of reality, you're basically an idiot who projects his totally distorted needs on reality.
The obsessions you've talked about absorb at best five per cent of the energy other people put into them.
Why don't you step into reality a bit more — for your own sense of equanimity?
Everyone would benefit, including you.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Wally, though you've stepped incrementally and (gawd knows) temporarily into a more mature understanding of reality, you're basically an idiot who projects his totally distorted needs on reality.
The obsessions you've talked about absorb at best five per cent of the energy other people put into them.
Why don't you step into reality a bit more — for your own sense of equanimity?
Everyone would benefit, including you.
I am living in reality. I am one of the few who sees the world for what it is.

Reactions: SweetSpermLover

ConanTheBarber

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am living in reality. I am one of the few who sees the world for what it is.
You have a take on reality that serves your sense of victimhood and your arrogant sense that only you see things as they are.
Your payoff is unhappiness.
Well, I suppose the only sensible answer is to hope that you're happy with your misery and your rock-solid belief that you will always be inferior.
Good for you, Wally.
Yup. You play the game of life superbly, Wally. I hope your happiness at your unhappiness is unruffled by facts and untroubled by optimism.
You are powerfully creative in your own way — and I salute creativity wherever I find it.

So Wally without getting too far off topic and given our current state of shit with nuts and nukes; do you think Kim Jung Un and Trump both have really big dicks or are they guys with really small dicks, trying to measure dicks using the nuclear tipped missile in place of their lacking manhood?

Do these guys truly have hung privilege or are they faking it, like Napoleon?

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
So Wally without getting too far off topic and given our current state of shit with nuts and nukes; do you think Kim Jung Un and Trump both have really big dicks or are they guys with really small dicks, trying to measure dicks using the nuclear tipped missile in place of their lacking manhood?

Do these guys truly have hung privilege or are they faking it, like Napoleon?

Hung privileges mostly matters in the world of sex and relationships. Not politics.

Reactions: gavlenils

Hung privileges mostly matters in the world of sex and relationships. Not politics.

But what about the whole power angle of your micro cock theory?

Wouldn't a short dick man be a total failure throughout?

In Kims case maybe he is hung for a north Korean but a laughing stock in the world of dickplomacy, who knows? This throws the whole big dick-small dick thing on its head and hung privilege only counts in the sand lot, at the urinal, in the shower and in the bedroom with large vaginas.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
But what about the whole power angle of your micro cock theory?

Wouldn't a short dick man be a total failure throughout?

In Kims case maybe he is hung for a north Korean but a laughing stock in the world of dickplomacy, who knows? This throws the whole big dick-small dick thing on its head and hung privilege only counts in the sand lot, at the urinal, in the shower and in the bedroom with large vaginas.

Like any rational individual I change my views to account for new evidence. I put too much emphasis on cock size in my older theories. Now I see that cock really only matters in sex and maybe a few other minor areas.

Exbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It brings a lot of benefits.

I often go running in Lycra (spandex) tights and top, on country roads around where I live. Sometimes people slow down in their cars, toot their horn, give me a thumbs-up and a smile.

I have a little crowd of people who are always hanging around me, at the gym. Or at parties.

At bars / pubs I always get served quickly, even if it's busy.

But mainly it's about how I get treated in gay leather bars or at bdsm sex parties, strutting around in leather harness and bulging jockstrap, booted and gloved. People move out of my way, bowing slightly as I pass. They literally fight each other - we sometimes do wrestling competitions with body oil and all that - to get five or ten minutes sucking my cock. It's like being a god. Some evenings I get as many as thirty guys all sucking me, and licking my fat balls, one after another...

This is what it IS like, Wally. It's terrible for you that you can barely imagine the social power that a large penis brings.

Although, I'm only seven inches. So I myself have to act as a subordinate sex slave to the guys who are eight or nine.

It's the cross I have to bear.

The enormous, beautiful, fleshy cross.

:cool:

bigmanfan

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It brings a lot of benefits.

I often go running in Lycra (spandex) tights and top, on country roads around where I live. Sometimes people slow down in their cars, toot their horn, give me a thumbs-up and a smile.

I have a little crowd of people who are always hanging around me, at the gym. Or at parties.

At bars / pubs I always get served quickly, even if it's busy.

But mainly it's about how I get treated in gay leather bars or at bdsm sex parties, strutting around in leather harness and bulging jockstrap, booted and gloved. People move out of my way, bowing slightly as I pass. They literally fight each other - we sometimes do wrestling competitions with body oil and all that - to get five or ten minutes sucking my cock. It's like being a god. Some evenings I get as many as thirty guys all sucking me, and licking my fat balls, one after another...

This is what it IS like, Wally. It's terrible for you that you can barely imagine the social power that a large penis brings.

Although, I'm only seven inches. So I myself have to act as a subordinate sex slave to the guys who are eight or nine.

It's the cross I have to bear.

The enormous, beautiful, fleshy cross.

:cool:
You carry your cross so bravely - and that is a lot of wood ;)

Reactions: keenobserver

Nexolaris

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
@Exbiker
I don't know how it's handled in Great Britain but here you also get discounts when shopping based on your cock size. 7"+ gets you 5% off, 8"+ 10% off, 9"+ 20% off and if you're legitimately above 10" you get 35% off everything. Amazing, isn't it?

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
@Exbiker
I don't know how it's handled in Great Britain but here you also get discounts when shopping based on your cock size. 7"+ gets you 5% off, 8"+ 10% off, 9"+ 20% off and if you're legitimately above 10" you get 35% off everything. Amazing, isn't it?
Shame, here in the states, the discount follows the same schedule, but adds 5% for girth above 5", 15% for girth above 6" and so forth, on a sliding scale. If you've ever heard of our national lottery "Powerball", there's a similar discount multiplier, "Power Balls", that's added if your testicles are larger than Grade-A large eggs.

Of course, there's no public display of any of this, since nobody wants to depress the Smalls any more than they are. You just shop and pay via debit or credit card, and the discounts are quietly applied on your monthly statement. They appear as refunds from Extenze, so there is no danger of the Smalls running into your statements as they dispose of our trash and paper recycling.

I've heard there's some lucky bastard who actually gets paid to shop! Oddly, there are no pictures of him or his obviously enormous member, but a buddy of mine said his cousin saw the guy in Wal*mart so he must exist.

Nexolaris

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I've heard there's some lucky bastard who actually gets paid to shop! Oddly, there are no pictures of him or his obviously enormous member, but a buddy of mine said his cousin saw the guy in Wal*mart so he must exist.
Everybody knows that guys with 10"+ dicks are very shy and avoid cameras at all costs. We used to think that was because they were afraid to be ridiculed for their massive members. But now it all makes sense. They just don't want to do the shopping for everyone else, too. ;)

Galloper

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@Exbiker

Wally would get extra charges instead of discounts, according to his point of view, then?

Reactions: Gj816 and ronin001