Hung-privilege general discussion

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Say that I'll deny it one more time. You figure that'll shore up your ridiculous position? As usual, you make my argument for me.

You still haven't described anything remotely approaching "privilege". A privilege is defined as "a special right, advantage or immunity granted or available only to a particular person or group of people."

ONLY

While it's arguable whether there are, "more women and men interested in a big dick" or whether, "A big dick is more sexually desirable", what is inarguably certain is that you specifically stated "more" twice. "More" is not all. "More" is not exclusive. Even if your arguable claim is conceded, it does not imply that interest is *exclusively* in big dicks, or that *only* big dicks are desirable. So you haven't remotely met the definition of privilege.

A hung guy saying that big dicks don't have privilege is the same as a white guy saying that racism is nonexistent.

But, you're not going to listen. So, what is the point of arguing it. No matter what I ay, you'll just try and deny it. The truth is just too much of a threat to your self image.

johnlucas-1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@johnlucas-1
Firstly: Wow. Your reply was like the thundering blast of a cannon amidst the general screeching and bitching on this thread.

And whilst I fully agree with you that institutionalized privelege and the discrimination against others resulting thereof is to be fought on all levels and in every facet of society - I battle to see how your deep thoughts apply to the issue of penis size.

Being born with the genes for a large penis is not a result of institutionalized privelege; as opposed to being born unto a family of a certain race or a family of great wealth. Those are factors which can be equalized by society: equal rights for all, access to good education regardless of your parent's financial situation etc.

Being good looking, tall and/or having a big dick is the genetic lottery doing it's bit. And in all honesty: yes; having a big dick is an absolute perk with certain advantages. Having a big dick may be a source of confidence and this underlying confidence could have positive effects on one's self esteem.

A big dick may be an advantage, but it is not a privilege. It is not a result of institutionalized privelege, it is a prize in the genetic lottery. And you cannot overcome the fluke of the genetic lottery unless you suggest penis reduction surgery for the hung and enlargement surgery for the "size challenged" - which is no option in anybody's books.

It is historically incorrect and an injustice to the brave men and women who have fought against true discrimination resulting from institutionalized privelege to put penis size in the same category as racial or religious prejudice. My two cents on the matter.

Sorry for the slight lateness in reply, moonlightnbg. Didn't have time to post over the weekend but I'm back now.

You say the Genetic Lottery.
You say that it's just the Genes giving a perk.
You say it's just the Genetics giving positive effects.
You say it's just the Genes giving an advantage.
But all of those Genetics don't make it a privilege.

What is a phenotype, moonlightnbg?
That's an outcome of genetics, is it not?
In the context of White Privilege, the genetics create the phenotype, the general appearance of the light skin, straighter hair, & facial contours that we associate with Whiteness—The European Aesthetic held as the norm.
IT IS THE GENES that create Whiteness & in a society biased TOWARDS that Whiteness there lies White Privilege.

In American society, joining the White Club removes a lot of barriers to success.
There's a reason why Irish Bill O'Reilly fights for the White Club when at one time Irishmen Need Not Apply.
The same goes for your designated Model Minorities AKA Honorary Whites.

What composes an elite lineage, moonlightnbg?
You know, pedigree. A powerful family heritage. A powerful family line.
Pedigrees come from genetics, do they not?
In the context of Elite Privilege, the genetics of a certain family line create a lineage that will be held above other lineages.
IT IS THE GENES that create Elite Pedigrees & in a society biased TOWARDS that Elite there lies Elite Privilege.

Royal families & oligarchs the world over take advantage of that Elite Privilege.
Ask the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Vanderbilts, Hiltons, Bushes, Kennedys, Waltons.
How do you think Old Money got its power?

What makes up a personality, moonlightnbg?
You know, the general attitude & behavior of a person.
They come from genetics, don't they?
In the context of Extrovert Privilege, the genetics that create extroverted personalities dominate the culture & make a minority out of introverted personalites.
IT IS THE GENES that create Extroverts & in a society biased TOWARDS those Extroverted there lies Extrovert Privilege.

How many times do you see articles telling you to gain success by behaving in Extroverted manners?
In America especially, being a shiny happy people person is seen as great & desirable while the introverted way of staying more to yourself is seen as odd & weird.
Wallflowers go home, you party poopers! Why don't you smile sometimes & quit bumming everyone out!

ALL PRIVILEGES Come From GENETICS.
Where ELSE would they come from? Hahaha.
They all come out of Biology, moonlightnbg.
It's all one person or group putting their Biology, their Genetics above another person's or group's Biology/Genetics.
And because of the high numbers either in population or influence, their ways become considered NORMAL & RIGHT.
Those who DO NOT match them are the Outcasts who are ABNORMAL & WRONG.
The Outcasts are either merely tolerated at best or viciously demonized at worst but they'll NEVER be THE NORM.
They'll always be THE OTHER.

And the kick to all this is when the Outcasts make grievance of their shunned treatment, those who align with the NORM get VERY UPSET when their social order is challenged.
At the root of it is the thought of "HOW DARE this inferior become insubordinate to ME?!"
The expression of that root thought varies from vicious attack to subtle undermining of the challenger's position (the downplay).
But no matter how it is expressed the outcast challenger's views can never be validated.
It will destroy the In-Group's social order if the Outcast's message takes root.

I see the SAME parallels between Colin Kaepernick's racism protest with antagonists telling him to shush & pipe down...
...with wallyj84's assertion on this penis size thing with antagonists telling him to shush & pipe down.
The Outcast who challenges an established system is a THREAT.
Similar thing is happening within the Democratic Party against Bernie Sanders & those who stand with him.
"Well, HE'S not a Democrat so what he says is not important."
Look at how much Hillary blames Bernie in her ridiculous 'What Happened' book.
Isn't Bernie the one she cheated, I mean, beat?

I see similar parallels on the subject of Beauty with everybody downplaying the reality of Ugliness & the injustice of how the Ugly are treated in comparison to the Beautiful.
"Everybody's Beautiful In Their Own Way" "Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder"
"Beauty Is On The Inside" "No One Is Ugly" "You Have A Beautiful Spirit, A Beautiful Personality"

All of those statements are deflections meant to undermine the Ugly one's argument.
The Ugly one is challenging Beauty Privilege & no one is comfortable hearing the Ugly one's words about the lasting damage Lookism causes to people in society.
The thought is so unbearable that proponents of beauty mangle language saying that NO ONE is ugly—which then means no one is beautiful & the argument is in the muddied waters.
Unwittingly, they keep reinforcing the value of Beauty by attaching it to the concept of 'Good' as they delete & omit Ugly from the conversation hence attaching it to the concept of 'Bad'.
Beauty ALWAYS mentioned often & in the positive. Ugly ALWAYS mentioned seldom & in the negative.

When you say Institutionalized Privilege, don't you realize that already happens when a certain group's traits are valued above others in the society?
It gains its Institutions by the high numbers of population or the high numbers of influence.
Elite may be few in number. The word Elite automatically means Few but a Few in Power.
But their influence over society is massive & so their ways become considered Normal & Right.
And because they set themselves up as the Norm they get all the spoils & rewards of society by default.
They gain the wealth & then protect that wealth with their institutions.

—Continued in Part 2—
John Lucas

johnlucas-1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@johnlucas-1
Firstly: Wow. Your reply was like the thundering blast of a cannon amidst the general screeching and bitching on this thread.

And whilst I fully agree with you that institutionalized privelege and the discrimination against others resulting thereof is to be fought on all levels and in every facet of society - I battle to see how your deep thoughts apply to the issue of penis size.

Being born with the genes for a large penis is not a result of institutionalized privelege; as opposed to being born unto a family of a certain race or a family of great wealth. Those are factors which can be equalized by society: equal rights for all, access to good education regardless of your parent's financial situation etc.

Being good looking, tall and/or having a big dick is the genetic lottery doing it's bit. And in all honesty: yes; having a big dick is an absolute perk with certain advantages. Having a big dick may be a source of confidence and this underlying confidence could have positive effects on one's self esteem.

A big dick may be an advantage, but it is not a privilege. It is not a result of institutionalized privelege, it is a prize in the genetic lottery. And you cannot overcome the fluke of the genetic lottery unless you suggest penis reduction surgery for the hung and enlargement surgery for the "size challenged" - which is no option in anybody's books.

It is historically incorrect and an injustice to the brave men and women who have fought against true discrimination resulting from institutionalized privelege to put penis size in the same category as racial or religious prejudice. My two cents on the matter.

—Continued from Part 1—

The English Language itself shows you this in live action.
The Angles were a Dutch tribe along with their fellow Saxons & the rest.
You see the natural connection with the modern people who call themselves the Deutsch (the Germans) through words like:
'The' (English) = 'Die' (Deutsch)
'With' (English) = 'Mit' (Deutsch)
'Fifty' (Englishj) = 'Fünfzig' (Deutsch)

But then the Roman Empire with their Latin conquered that Angleland in multiple ways—by themselves directly & through a descendant the Northmen Franks AKA the Norman French.
Asserting their dominance over the Dutchie tribes, the Romans & later the Normans put their culture & language above the culture & language the Angles originally had.
Angleland? No no no, Britannia. Anglo-Saxon? No no no, you will be read the Bible only in Latin.
This resulted in English becoming basically a hybrid Deutsch-Latin language with the Deutsch/German side seen as inferior to the Roman/Latin side.

The word 'Right' comes from the German root & the word 'Correct' comes from the Latin root.
But if you want to be seen as smarter & more sophisticated you'll use 'Correct' over 'Right'.
The word 'Heavy' comes from the German root & the word 'Voluminous' comes from the Latin root.
But guess which word gives off the allure of intelligence over the other? 'Volumimous'.
'Big' means the same exact thing as 'Large'. But 'Big' has the German root & 'Large' has the Latin root.
Which word seems more cultured & enlightened? 'Large'. 'Big' is for the Commoners.
That's EXACTLY what the Roman-based cultures did to these Dutchie cultures.
They elevated themselves above & made their ways the norm, the standard.

Centuries later, these newly forged British English come over to the so-called "New World" & elevate their British English culture over every other they came in contact with.
Those who were not like these English, these Brits were inferior in every way & subordinate.
To this day, if you want to portray a sophisticated intelligent character in American media, you'll give that character a posh upper-class British accent.
Frasier Crane, anyone? Jean-Luc Picard? Even James Earl Jones portraying Darth Vader.

PRIVILEGE IS ABOUT POWER.
It's all about Power Dynamics between people.
And in The Mating Game, those with Large Penises have power over those with Small Penises.
Therefore, the Large-sized guys have what wallyj84 has termed HUNG PRIVILEGE.
This is why his posts often annoy & bother people in the Large Penis Support Group.

In fact, THE VERY NAME of this forum is an example of Hung Privilege.
The disadvantages large sized men have are minor & trivial.
They enjoy great advantages with little drawback yet they pick a title designated for maligned sets of people—"Support Group".
So the forum's title is a tongue-in-cheek lighthearted joke since it is made in an ironic way.
They have such immunity from significant problems over their large penis trait that they can afford to make jokes about it.
Meanwhile REAL support groups deal with severe misery & melancholy due to being or feeling like an outcast.
A Support Group is not a joke to them. They can't afford to joke around.
They depend on that Support Group to get through the day.

It's much like Pretty Girl Problems & Rich People Problems.
People with great advantages who ALSO want to occupy the space of grievance which is normally reserved for the disadvantaged.
No one with sense is gonna feel sympathy for a person with a full pantry & refrigerator saying "I'm hungry".
The words of the starving saying "I'm hungry" RIGHTFULLY carry more weight.
Same with White folks who complain that there is no White History Month as they complain about the shortest month of the year being called Black History Month.
EVERY month INCLUDING February is White History Month so why complain about sharing the shortest month with the Blacks?

Those blind spots purposeful or not are signs of one with Privilege, one with Advantage.
And human beings are not one to readily give up their Advantages.
It's still the Animal Kingdom after all & one animal has to assert its dominance over another so that he/she get the biggest meals, the best health, & the greatest wealth.

It is HISTORICALLY CORRECT, HISTORICALLY RIGHT to put Hung Privilege in the same exact categories as any other Privilege.
At one time, the entire concept of Privilege itself was dismissed & downplayed much less each individual Privilege now currently recognized like the Racial & Religious.
When you are an Outcast, when you are left lacking & without, you must ALWAYS FIGHT THE POWER.
FIGHT THE POWERS THAT BE.

John Lucas

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
A hung guy saying that big dicks don't have privilege is the same as a white guy saying that racism is nonexistent.

But, you're not going to listen. So, what is the point of arguing it. No matter what I ay, you'll just try and deny it. The truth is just too much of a threat to your self image.
Repeating yourself doesn't make what you write any more plausible. Making analogies with premises that are accurate doesn't make your premise valid. Until you can actually prove any privilege exists, the rest of what you claim means nothing.

You repeatedly claim that I'm not going to listen. I do listen, and I do hear. I do not agree, and I present valid arguments you have been unable to refute.

You can't even explain or describe one privilege only hung men enjoy, so I don't expect you to explain how your "truth" could be any form of "threat to [my] self image". What a ridiculous statement...you're just dropping phrases with no attention to what they even mean, or how they could possibly apply here.

Last edited:
Reactions: MisterB

johnlucas-1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When you say this, are you suggesting women should consider undergoing some kind of procedure (like surgery) in order to purposefully limit their physical ability in order to compliment a small penis?

No, not at all.
Women have the right of whoever they want to pick for a sexual partner.

What I'm trying to do is to help small-penised men be more "PICKABLE".
Ain't nobody out here trying to be a Sex Nazi.
I'm trying to open up OPTIONS for the small-sized men NOT LIMIT the options of women.

So many misunderstand my motive when I discovered the reality of women's Vaginal Ranges.
I have found so far that the range is determined partly by genetic design, partly from penetration experience tally (positive, neutral, & negative), partly from sexual personality (the sexual mind), partly by peer/friend/media suggestion, partly through the changes in the ovulation cycle, partly through the experiences of childbirth, partly through the changes of aging.

THESE factors are why women have a hard time answering the questions on how penis size matters in the penetration act.
THESE factors are why we can't get a concrete answer to determine HOW it matters per type of woman & better yet HOW to avoid it mattering in the negative for the sake of the small-sized men.
It's a compound physical/mental phenomenon THAT ALSO shifts in flux with time.
It's why this question & all related to it are so hard to pin down.

See, from what I'm seeing, the sexologists are not taking this subject seriously AT ALL.
The sexologists won't concretely answer any facet of this situation & men who suffer the anxiety about their penis size run to internet forums trying to figure out where they stand.
Only to end up in even MORE frustration with all the mixed messages out there.

For example, HOW can anyone talk about Penis Size when no one has DEFINED Which Size Is Which yet?
What IS Small? What IS Medium? What IS Large?
And yes, I said Medium NOT Average which is the wrong word to use since Average is not a fixed measurement.
The most basic step & yet no one has defined it.
It was one of the first things I noticed on this topic.
There Was No OBJECTIVE Scale of Size.
All the Subjective, POV type of stuff only adds confusion to the situation.

Kama Sutra gives you the first hint but we're gonna need a little bit more than Hare, Bull, Horse vs. Deer, Mare, Elephant to get to the bottom of this.
We need CONCRETE Numbers (Measurements) to DEFINE the Range of Penis Sizes first & foremost.
And that's only HALF of the equation since you ALSO must determine the OBJECTIVE Scale of Vagina Sizes since Penises go into Vaginas.

I figured out that looking for Penis Size Average studies is a waste of time.
They're only of limited use for condom manufacturers which is probably who funds those studies.
Averages are dependent on the input data to determine that center.
So by nature this number will NEVER be CONCRETE & OBJECTIVE.
It by design can only be SUBJECTIVE.
MEDIUM is an OBJECTIVE measurement.
And MOST IMPORTANTLY none of those studies can tell you how to each size of penis work positively as a sexual tool.
And it DEFINITELY doesn't tell you how to avoid the social scorn each size towards the smaller end may face.

levi101, I have been studying this particular topic within the Overall Self-Image Issue for over 15 years.
I listened to stories of the men who suffered the complex & the women who offered their experiences with different sized penises.
I came in with NO PRECONCEIVED NOTIONS on the subject before studying it.
Wait, that's not quite true. I had one preconceived notion.

I believed that the audiences for the different penis size categories were relatively approximate.
That if there were people who liked the Large group, there was an approximate number who liked the Medium group & an approximate number who liked the Small group.
I assumed that there was a bit more of a negative bias against the Small simply based on the existence of Small Penis Complex but I thought it could be remedied by finding their audience which may have been hidden.
Well, after researching this I had to throw that notion out the window.
It's VERY lopsided. EXTREMELY lopsided about the favor each category gets in comparison.

And ultimately my entire purpose in studying self-image overall is to find ways to help people be comfortable & celebratory in their own skin & design.
Without self-image complexes weighing them down, they can access their potential as a human being & society benefits.
Enough of this & war will end between human beings. That's my ultimate goal in this.
And following sexologist Betty Dodson's lead, I knew you couldn't get a true Revolution without addressing the sexual topics as well.
Social Change INCLUDES Sexual-Social Change.

But in general the sexologists are not solving these issues.
These guys can't even tell you if the G-Spot is real or not!
They won't give any straight answers on any topic!
And it makes no sense especially since SEX is Central to the Human Experience.
It's how we reproduce & bond forming the foundation of society.
These guys can't figure out every detail about how something so important actually works???
These guys can't troubleshoot complexes, hangups, & malfunctions???
So I took it upon myself to start figuring this mess out.

Every question has an answer. Every problem has a solution.
At our current stage of knowledge & technology we may not YET have the tools to access that answer & solution.
But the answers & solutions are always there for the taking.
I have discovered & developed some tools to get a more concrete understanding on one of the most difficult image issues to solve.
That's what the purpose of Women's Vaginal Ranges is all about.
It's another tool to figure out how men & women can have more satisfactory sexual experiences, a stronger bond, less social stigma, & less misunderstanding.

We cannot get to the Art of Sex until we figure out the Science of Sex.
I'm a musician too & before you can compose a song, you gotta understand the science of sound.
Once you know the fundamentals then you can perform your expression.

This is what I do. When something is not making sense & the established knowledge doesn't have the answers, I take it upon myself to find the answers.
That's how I discovered & developed the Human Phonetic System at age 15 in high school.
I was trying to learn a foreign language & the phonetic symbols in the dictionaries were illogical & couldn't quite be figured out without hearing someone sound it out (defeating the purpose of the phonetic symbols altogether).
So I said screw that nonsense & I figured it out step by step by myself.
31 speech sounds with a host of modifiers. And there are 10 vowels not 5. 5 sets of 2.
This is what I do. If you build it, they will come. I create systems & tools when none exist.

The Women's Vaginal Range thing is not mansplaining.
It's a way to find the solution on the Penis Size Crisis which when solved gets us closer to Peace.
John Lucas

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Repeating yourself doesn't make what you write any more plausible. Making analogies with premises that are accurate doesn't make your premise valid. Until you can actually prove any privilege exists, the rest of what you claim means nothing.

You repeatedly claim that I'm not going to listen. I do listen, and I do hear. I do not agree, and I present valid arguments you have been unable to refute.

You can't even explain or describe one privilege only hung men enjoy, so I don't expect you to explain how your "truth" could be any form of "threat to [my] self image". What a ridiculous statement...you're just dropping phrases with no attention to what they even mean, or how they could possibly apply here.

Hung studs have the privilege of being sexually valuable based only on dick size.

That is sexual privilege and you would have to be crazy to deny it, but I already know that you will.

Reactions: gavlenils

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Hung studs have the privilege of being sexually valuable based only on dick size.

That is sexual privilege and you would have to be crazy to deny it, but I already know that you will.
ANYONE, regardless of size, can be "sexually valuable". You're trying to deny that women and men value penises of all sizes. By all means try to tell us that there are never smaller-endowed men whose penises are valued and preferred by their partners. Come on, go for it. But have proof. You are the one making the claims here, so the burden of proving your case rests firmly upon your shoulders. You claim privilege, and privilege is exclusive opportunity. Prove it's exclusive. Or cease with this foolishness.

Reactions: Nexolaris

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
ANYONE, regardless of size, can be "sexually valuable". You're trying to deny that women and men value penises of all sizes. By all means try to tell us that there are never smaller-endowed men whose penises are valued and preferred by their partners. Come on, go for it. But have proof. You are the one making the claims here, so the burden of proving your case rests firmly upon your shoulders. You claim privilege, and privilege is exclusive opportunity. Prove it's exclusive. Or cease with this foolishness.

I have several issues with your post. Where to begin?

First of all, men with small dicks can be valued sexually, but only in spite of their small dicks. Ever notice how the first piece of advise every Small gets when they talk about their dick is that they should learn how to do oral? This is because to the vast majority of people a small dick has no sexual value!

This conversation is about privilege as it relates to social inequity. In this case we're not talking about exclusive rights, but an advantage one group has over another. A big dick is an advantage sexually. A huge advantage.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I have several issues with your post. Where to begin?

First of all, men with small dicks can be valued sexually, but only in spite of their small dicks. Ever notice how the first piece of advise every Small gets when they talk about their dick is that they should learn how to do oral? This is because to the vast majority of people a small dick has no sexual value!

This conversation is about privilege as it relates to social inequity. In this case we're not talking about exclusive rights, but an advantage one group has over another. A big dick is an advantage sexually. A huge advantage.

So, the backpedal begins. So you can't support the basic premise of your thread. You called it:

PRIVILEGE

It isn't privilege at all. At least be man enough, civil enough, to admit you were wrong to claim any privilege exists.

So now you want to walk it back to "advantage".

Okay.

Every size has advantages and disadvantages. Proponents and detractors. Pros and cons. Big fucking deal. Don't waste our time whining about your problems. We all have problems. Screw you for assuming yours are worse.

Reactions: moonlightnbg

And ultimately my entire purpose in studying self-image overall is to find ways to help people be comfortable & celebratory in their own skin & design.

Thanks John

If you are working toward this objective, your information is totally worth the read.

Reactions: N68

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media

So, the backpedal begins. So you can't support the basic premise of your thread. You called it:

PRIVILEGE

It isn't privilege at all. At least be man enough, civil enough, to admit you were wrong to claim any privilege exists.

So now you want to walk it back to "advantage".

Okay.

Every size has advantages and disadvantages. Proponents and detractors. Pros and cons. Big fucking deal. Don't waste our time whining about your problems. We all have problems. Screw you for assuming yours are worse.

You're using a very specific definition of privilege that supports your argument. Funny that.

Here is a definition of "privilege" from Google: "a special right, advantage, or immunity granted or available only to a particular person or group of people."

There are other definitions of privilege as well. You can find this one on everydayfeminism.com: "a set of unearned benefits given to people who fit into a specific social group."

I could go on, but what is the point? You are not interested in a real discussion about size privilege. You're just interested in "proving" me wrong because my world view wrecks your self image. You don't want to admit that your penis size has helped you in your life. So no matter what I say, you will deny it.

Nexolaris

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
You're using a very specific definition of privilege that supports your argument. Funny that.

Here is a definition of "privilege" from Google: "a special right, advantage, or immunity granted or available only to a particular person or group of people."

There are other definitions of privilege as well. You can find this one on everydayfeminism.com: "a set of unearned benefits given to people who fit into a specific social group."

I could go on, but what is the point? You are not interested in a real discussion about size privilege. You're just interested in "proving" me wrong because my world view wrecks your self image. You don't want to admit that your penis size has helped you in your life. So no matter what I say, you will deny it.
How about you post the exact definition of "privilege" your using as a basis for your argument? Then, everyone will be on the same page.

Reactions: ItsAll4Kim

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

Your fantasized world view would only enhance my self image. How would a world, where my penis size actually gives me all the advantages you've claimed, wreck my self-image? It's like you're grasping at straws to refute my position.

I used the first definition you wrote above. Go back and read my post #101, it's nearly verbatim:

Say that I'll deny it one more time. You figure that'll shore up your ridiculous position? As usual, you make my argument for me.

You still haven't described anything remotely approaching "privilege". A privilege is defined as "a special right, advantage or immunity granted or available only to a particular person or group of people."

ONLY

While it's arguable whether there are, "more women and men interested in a big dick" or whether, "A big dick is more sexually desirable", what is inarguably certain is that you specifically stated "more" twice. "More" is not all. "More" is not exclusive. Even if your arguable claim is conceded, it does not imply that interest is *exclusively* in big dicks, or that *only* big dicks are desirable. So you haven't remotely met the definition of privilege.

This definition coincides with every definition published by an actual dictionary, as opposed to a feminist group. But even that definition from selfhelpfeminism describes the fact that a privilege is exclusive "to a specific group" or person.

So once again, your own words defeat you. The definition of privilege is as both you and I wrote....advantage, immunity, or right granted to a specific group or person. It indeed supports my argument. It is the definition used by everyone. Show me a valid definition by a published dictionary that contradicts these...the definitions YOU wrote here.

Now, on to your personal assessment of me. Where did you get the notion that my penis size helped me? Not through anything I've written here or anywhere else. So...assumption, conjecture, GUESSING. It didn't help with my size-queen ex-wife. I was her first guy, and she spent most of our marriage seeking bigger, unsuccessfully. So that was no help and no hurt. My current wife couldn't care less about my size...she just loves cock. Again, no help, no hurt. Among women I had relationships with, I've already described issues regarding my size. I don't whine about those who wouldn't bed me, or crow about those who did.

The bottom line remains. Until you can actually support your assertion that a privilege exists only for hung men at the expense of smaller men, you have nothing but bad satirical fiction. And yes, I will prove you wrong. Not because your claim negatively affects me...it doesn't...but because it's patently wrong.

Reactions: Nexolaris

reckless_heart

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My experience is mixed. I had two gfs who were very sure that dick size was very important to them. and I had two that didnt care about it. So really I dont know what I think, but the current girl I am seeing constantly tells me how she likes my cock and she needs a decent size to be happy with the sex. She says she has left guys based on dick size. AS I said I had another girl that didnt care either way and I believed she was being honest too. So overall I think all men can be happy. perhaps Having a bigger dick gives me a larger choice of women, but I also think it could go the other way and say that what I lack in personality and humour is due to not having to work as hard, so in areas of life away from sex I am less interesting and have a less attractive personality. This is not a frame or perspective i like to look through, but if I were forced to consider it perhaps that is how dick size has effected my life.

Reactions: Rewardheragain148

Landon1996

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Let me just say.... I am a smaller guy. Actually tiny 5x4 hard. Hung private is real. Men who are lucky and well endowed are more suited to please a woman or a man properly. Hung men can whip out their dicks at urinals and not get laughed or chuckled at (like I have). Men who are well endowed/ hung have more leadership skills, they have the ability to get what, and who they want in bed. When’s the last time you’ve met someone that would prefer a small guy to a hung guy. When’s the last time you have hopped in bed with a guy that is small and been like wow he is amazing. The thing is men who are hung have “hung privlage” period.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Let me just say.... I am a smaller guy. Actually tiny 5x4 hard. Hung private is real. Men who are lucky and well endowed are more suited to please a woman or a man properly. Hung men can whip out their dicks at urinals and not get laughed or chuckled at (like I have). Men who are well endowed/ hung have more leadership skills, they have the ability to get what, and who they want in bed. When’s the last time you’ve met someone that would prefer a small guy to a hung guy. When’s the last time you have hopped in bed with a guy that is small and been like wow he is amazing. The thing is men who are hung have “hung privlage” period.
-If any guy whipped out his dick in an obvious way at a urinal, I'd laugh regardless of his size. It's a men's room, not a pickup joint. Have some class and pride.

-Since when does penis size correlate to/cause leadership ability? Some of you really need to get out and take a breath of fresh air.

-Claiming hung guys get what and who they want, from the perspective of someone who self-identifies (inaccurately, 5x4 is median, not "tiny") as small/tiny, is patently ridiculous. We all succeed and fail. Time to stop blaming your failures on something you can't change (your dick or some hung guys) and work on what you can improve.

-when was the last time I was turned down for my larger size? Right before I met my current wife was the last time. The three other times were spread out over various periods of my life as a single guy. Did you really assume this type of thing doesn't happen? Wanna talk with the women here who have issues due to their men being too large to have pain-free sex? Again, time to wake up to the real reality that everyone has issues, not just those with whom you can identify.

-I haven't had sex with men, so I can only address your "when's the last time you hopped in bed with a guy that is small.." by restating an anecdote from my wife..her best prior sex experience was with a guy who was so small he couldn't reliably enter her, but rocked her world with several other methods.

-Aaaand here we go again...privilege is something exclusive to one person or group. There is nothing that a hung guy can have or do that smaller guys can't. Everyone can have a satisfying sex life. Everyone has issues to deal with.

bigbill810

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This crazy illusion that having a huge dick gets you anything when it's put away in your pants is just silly.

Do you listen to your boss's instructions at work and decide whether to listen based on his dick size?

Do you decide to pass a truck on the highway based on the size of the truck drivers' cock?

Do you buy a house from your realtor because of endowment?

If the answer to any of these questions is yes, you're a fucking idiot.

Thedrewbert

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is still going on?

Hung privilege can exist. Being well hung may open doors for you that normally would not open. That does not mean that this particular key will fit every lock, but having this one extra key on the key ring does increase your chances of opening a closed door.

Being well hung has definitely opened doors for me that should not have been opened, I was in no way deserving of the advantage I received from it. The gay community in this particular industry is fairly small, and I have to assume there has been talk about me. However, being a good guy and someone trustworthy has kept those doors open for me even though I fully admit I am still not, for the lack of a better term, "qualified" to be there.

Does that mean I got a better rate on my mortgage? No. Does that mean my mail is delivered faster? No. Do I get a better seat at the movies? No. Does it give me an advantage anywhere else in life? Not really.

So, does it exist? Yes.
Does it materialize across all aspects of one's life? No.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
This is still going on?

Hung privilege can exist. Being well hung may open doors for you that normally would not open. That does not mean that this particular key will fit every lock, but having this one extra key on the key ring does increase your chances of opening a closed door.

Being well hung has definitely opened doors for me that should not have been opened, I was in no way deserving of the advantage I received from it. The gay community in this particular industry is fairly small, and I have to assume there has been talk about me. However, being a good guy and someone trustworthy has kept those doors open for me even though I fully admit I am still not, for the lack of a better term, "qualified" to be there.

Does that mean I got a better rate on my mortgage? No. Does that mean my mail is delivered faster? No. Do I get a better seat at the movies? No. Does it give me an advantage anywhere else in life? Not really.

So, does it exist? Yes.
Does it materialize across all aspects of one's life? No.
We're talking about a sub-niche in a niche industry? While being a good framing carpenter will open doors in the construction industry, nobody bitches...or boasts....that "framing privilege" exists there.

It's idiocy to claim that one tiny aspect within the infinite variety of individuality of humans somehow grants advantages beyond those given by a very small number of humans who specifically seek out people with that trait.

Reactions: subdividemylipz

Thedrewbert

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
We're talking about a sub-niche in a niche industry? While being a good framing carpenter will open doors in the construction industry, nobody bitches...or boasts....that "framing privilege" exists there.

It's idiocy to claim that one tiny aspect within the infinite variety of individuality of humans somehow grants advantages beyond those given by a very small number of humans who specifically seek out people with that trait.

Being a good framing carpenter makes one qualified...

In this case, I'm not talking about skill specifically, but I am definitely under qualified for the level of stuff I get access to do.

Yes it's a niche of a niche. Does it exist? Yes. Is it widespread? Not even a little bit.

I will say that bring physically attractive enough that the other gays in the industry want to find out if I'm hung or not is probably a bigger door opener....