Hung & Proud

ScottishLad: I am pissed on three accounts.:

1. Guys that moan about being "too big"
2. Guys without pictures
3, Hung guys who don't/can't/do not get off on sucking

1. I love being hung. I know there are loads out there who are hung, but I get off on showing my 8.5 x 6" cock. How can being hung be too big? Maybe you are not a good lover?

2. I have always felt good about being hung (6" soft). I thought that showing it off was a natural and horny thing to do. It is great having a web cam. They cost only £30-60.

(US people: UK peple need to divide our total by 2 and then add 1/2 to convert to US$. As they say over there, without the "S", you do the math!).

3. I go crazy seeing, touching, rubbing, holding, licking, mouthing, throating, etc, a big fat cock. Even straight men get off on some level by a big cock. They might not want to suck it, but sure would like to have one! How come so many hung men are not into other cock? Or is it other hung men?

These questions need to be answered!

Am I alone?

(Scottish Lad, with pics under the same folder in the msn group)

Graeme

BiteSize: I know exactly what you mean and agree on every count. And so many posts here confirm that straight guys are fascinated by big cocks. There's no more universal celebration of human sexuality, no more universal symbol of potency, than a big hard cock.

Alan7: Graeme, great to read your message and it's good to read you're proud of being hung. I'm an average guy and get really turned on by anyone with a large package, even just seeing someone walking down the street who's clearly got a lot and can't avoid showing it. Yeah. be proud, be masculine. And you're right, it's not one of these gay/straight things - anyone can get interested and fascinated by a big guy. Keep it up, Alan7 (English Lad)

LittleBigMan: Here, here, Scottish lad! I agree that str8t men have a fascination with big cocks. I work with very str8t guys that have great interest in my cock. A couple of them are comfortable with their masculinity and then a few don't know how to handle it. It scares them to think that they want to see it - maybe not do anything with it - but the interest is there.

awestruck: Absolutely, big guys should be proud. I am small but admit to an interest in large ones. I also confess that I'd like to suck a hung one but have never had the chance. On the few occasions that I've seen large ones in the locker room or at urinals, I've found it to be quite erotic [but I took only quick peeks.] One of the suprises of reading this web site is that some large men would actually want me to look. Wish I knew.

Javierdude22: [quote author=ScottishLad link=board=meetgreet;num=1058080217;start=0#0 date=07/13/03 at 00:01:17]I am pissed on three accounts.:

2. Guys without pictures
3, Hung guys who don't/can't/do not get off on sucking

2. I have always felt good about being hung (6" soft). I thought that showing it off was a natural and horny thing to do. It is great having a web cam. They cost only £30-60.

3. I go crazy seeing, touching, rubbing, holding, licking, mouthing, throating, etc, a big fat cock. Even straight men get off on some level by a big cock. They might not want to suck it, but sure would like to have one! How come so many hung men are not into other cock? Or is it other hung men?
[/quote]

Hm...i get pissed sometimes also...

I can answer the second and third questions for you...i decided to after reading the responses on the messageforum on -posting pictures and taking them away- ...

Some guys seem to have no problem with displaying their dick on the internet...thats all cool of course...everyone has their own options.

But if you read Dirkdigglers post on that forum, then you start thinking...or at least i did. Cause the reactions to his pictures made him feel unhappy on his LPSG experience. And i can totally understand why. The initial purpose of this forum is to discuss big dick issues, general dick issues, sex issues, or basically just issues.

The off note in the forum is, like DMW once already made clear before, the personals section. Its like a quarantine for people that are not here so much for issues, but more for short term pleasure fullfillment, to put it politically. Now again...thats all fine...we have that quarantine section for that.

But why, Scottishlad, should we post pictures when all you get is freaky reactions that, well meant or not, are basically just freaky? Ads, i wouldnt call them posts, like the ones Mydeepthroat is putting up here need an age-check by themselves, and will scare anyone away with an honest attempt to get his/her problem solved, or his/her issue discussed, and i do remember Dirkdiggler being a good poster.

Some people dont like to show, simply cause they dont like it, whatever reason it may be, and some people might not like to show for certain reactions they get.

3. Im great yóu feel that way...but i frankly find it a dumb question to ask why other hung men dont all feel the same. ...Some people are totally str8, some people are curious...some bi, some gay...but really let me tell you....Not all str8 men get off on -some level- by seeing another dick...some people actually get turned off by seeing a dick dude...i know its a novel thing....but ive heard rumours about it...

J

meathose10: Ditto Scottish , Alan and awestruck....I can't hide my size in clothes. I prefer Levis and my bulge is just a great big fact of life. Straight or gay , men's eyes hit that mark. It's almost involuntary. I'm proud of how much meat I pack and I enjoy the attention it gets me. I look forwad to those admiring once-overs every day.

ItalianStallion: 1. There is a too big, when you are too think to get good oral, but I love my size 10 x 6.5 it's perfect and my lady gives me the best oral I could ever imagine.

2. Hey it's all good everyone who likes to show it off have fun doing it. Some of us were brought up with different morals, my parents are very 1950's and I am proud of who I am, and the only one that needs to be seeing my manhood is my woman, and anyone who accidently gets a peek in a lockeroom or something.

3. A good blow job gets my off like nobody's business, I especially get off when i get to watch, I mean its fine in the dark but there is nothing better than watching your woman do the dirty work.

Icarus213: Like everyone else is saying, I wholeheartedly agree. Be proud of your big penis and find it erotic to yourself. It's a wonderful thing.

I find it interesting, too, how many small or average guys chimed in on this thread to tell us how much they appreciate seeing and hearing about a large penis from those who don't mind showing theirs off. It goes to the heart of masculinity to find that desire to admire such an important symbol that the penis is.

Keep it up, man. Your words are well taken.

gigantikok: I think you might be generalizing just a bit Scottishlad. Plenty of straight guys are fascinated by big cocks, i feel totally comfortable admitting I am. I think the ones that claim they aren't are either insecure of their own sexuality or insecure about discussing the issue. Either way, by no means does appriciating a large penis label anyone as anything. Your sexuality is what you make it, and you definately are not defined by what others think of you.
Either way, i appriciate big dicks, big tits. I just like big things in general :p