Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
More of a voyeur, but definitely don't mind watching when someone doesn't mind showing off - and there are more than a few good places in LA for a cheeky show off...

yyzstevie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've always enjoyed being naked in public, does anyone else like to jerk off or hangout completely nude in public?
first time I went to a clothing optional place I was in heaven hanging around with a semi hard cock....

Reactions: BigNavy

yyzstevie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Love going commando, including in shorts (cut-off grey sweats or basketball shorts are especially hot). Have jerked off when the mood struck and not *too* many people around but enough that someone might see.
often have stroked one out in the mornings sitting on the pic nik table down by the lake....the odd guy watches from behind the trees or bushes....

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
often have stroked one out in the mornings sitting on the pic nik table down by the lake....the odd guy watches from behind the trees or bushes....
Love doing that in the early morning/before work, finding a bench or table. Sometimes a couple of people for an early walk or jog. Pull my cock out of the leg of my shorts or over the waistband, sometimes ditch the shorts altogether if I can.

hairynycstud

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've always enjoyed being naked in public, does anyone else like to jerk off or hangout completely nude in public?

Freeball june to November...jocks rest of the year..luv hanging nude!!