Hung punk rockers?

packinnerd: Does anyone know of any well hung punk rock singers or band members? Because so far I've seen pictures of Billie Joe from Green day performing in the nude(small. :eek: ), Pierre Bouvier from Simple plan in his briefs(almost non existant bulge.:nopity:), and I read on a groupie confession site that Deryck Whibley from Sum 41 has a small dick and has a hairy crotch. :( So are there any well hung punk rockers out there? Cuz so far I've seen none... :shrug:

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
:eyes: I like it loud. if something's worth playing, it's worth playing loud enough to cause permanent deafness. when I play a show, I don't wanna hurt your ears - I wanna DESTROY them! anyone who can't deal with it is always free to fuck off and murder their braincells with some whiny emo crud or hip-hop garbage, after all. -_-

besides which, punk rock and metal are the only REAL rock and roll left these days, so you gotta make it loud or nobody'll hear it over all the wanky top 40 crap.

Media
Originally posted by packinnerd@May 28 2005, 11:57 AM
Does anyone know of any well hung punk rock singers or band members? Because so far I've seen pictures of Billie Joe from Green day performing in the nude(small. :eek: ), Pierre Bouvier from Simple plan in his briefs(almost non existant bulge.:nopity:), and I read on a groupie confession site that Deryck Whibley from Sum 41 has a small dick and has a hairy crotch. :( So are there any well hung punk rockers out there? Cuz so far I've seen none... :shrug:
[post=315521]Quoted post[/post]​
:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:
I think the hairier they are
the smaller the cock
my worst nightmare?
Having to hunt for a tiny cock in a huge bush of sweaty hair!
how vile!
thanks for listening
Lauren :D :D :D :D

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by Dr Rock@May 28 2005, 07:47 PM
what's "hard rock"? I can't keep up with all these labels and subdivisions and teenage identity crises. I mean, the only valid criterion is "does it ROCK?"
[post=315846]Quoted post[/post]​
Marble's hard rock. As opposed to shale, which is brittle rock.

One of the big problems is that everything's marketed as "rock". So we need to divide music into subgenres to explain the sound.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Dr Rock@May 29 2005, 06:27 PM
the only subgenres that mean anything to me are "good" and "bad"
[post=316089]Quoted post[/post]​

Hmm, those 'subgenres' mean little to me, seeing as how most everyone I know gets 'em wrong. ;)

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Knight@May 28 2005, 10:24 AM
Rock is where its at. And obviously small dick = shit music. They make so much loud noise to make up for so little action in the crotch :p

Its all true :eyes:
[post=315585]Quoted post[/post]​

Joey Ramone always sported a nice log in his crotch and The Ramones were the best band I've ever seen in concert. They wrapped their audience in balls out, loud rock n roll. Too bad you missed it.

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by Satsfakshun@Jun 1 2005, 02:38 PM
Joey Ramone always sported a nice log in his crotch and The Ramones were the best band I've ever seen in concert. They wrapped their audience in balls out, loud rock n roll. Too bad you missed it.
[post=316792]Quoted post[/post]​
joey was the king. he signed my boots (both of them :p)