Hung racer for Canadian girl

B_CanadianRacer

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey everyone.....First of all i just want everyone to take it easy on me b/c im new to this site...obviously..lol.....Umm a little info..Im 27, Male..Canadian. Im 6'2", 205lbs...Blonde hair..blue eyes......and as far as dick size im 9 3/4" and fairly thick. I have many pics of myself, clothed..haha...and a webcam if u get that far.....P.s. im 100% straight. Message me on here if interested. Oh and i have myspace also........So any women that are curious, message me on here and we can go from there.

BIGGUY97

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey everyone.....First of all i just want everyone to take it easy on me b/c im new to this site...obviously..lol.....Umm a little info..Im 27, Male..Canadian. Im 6'2", 205lbs...Blonde hair..blue eyes......and as far as dick size im 9 3/4" and fairly thick. I have many pics of myself, clothed..haha...and a webcam if u get that far.....P.s. im 100% straight. Message me on here if interested. Oh and i have myspace also........So any women that are curious, message me on here and we can go from there.
HEY MAN, also from canada, soutwestern ontario, also huge at 9 x 7 cut
also 6'2 205 lbs blonde, blue, you got me beat a lil, im 36, love to do a 3 way with a hot chick, i know a couple who have beautiful tits and can TAKE IT all the way, which is rare, let me know if interested or have any questions, what city you from , thanks, shawn