Hung Relationship...

UncutStudent: I was just wondering who is single here and is looking for a relationship?

tomarctus: I'm open to the possibility of a relationship.
And men, check out UncutStudent's profile. He seems like a really nice guy.

UncutStudent: Cool, maybe we should meet up sometime. I'm 22, cute and single. *hint hint*

Donk: FYI, there is a "Personals" section of the forum for this kind of thing.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
So that we can make this thread a little more appropriate to the place in which it is post, this question is to Uncut. Do you think a well-endowed man can provide you with any more emotional comfort and security than a more average-endowed one? What are your thoughts?

getnbiggr: Hey all,

I know this Q was directed at Uncut, but I thought I'd take a stab at it.

My 2nd ever serious relationship was with a guy who turned out to be hung very nicely. He was about 9x6.5 or, maybe 7" around on a particularly good day. And while I didn't know this when we starting flirting or talking, and I was really attracted to him without knowing about his size, it was certainly a sexual perk when I did find out.

The interesting thing is that he was wonderfully un-complexed about his sexual desires, his sex life, his sex preferences... The first time we made out, I got hard instantly and he grabbed my dick through my jeans and was very appreciative -- he happens to like other hung guys, and had no issues about voicing his appreciation.

And so one of the things he taught me over the year that we were boyfriends (we're still good friends -- just spoke to him last night, actually) was to not be ashamed or too sheepish about my sexual desires and pleasures. He also taught me to enjoy being hung -- or at least taught me to enjoy it more than I had up to that point. And while a great deal of this juts springs from his own personality and personal experiences, I suspect that some of his own comfort in his sexuality may spring from his being a BIG boy. Any thoughts?

Of course, one of the more fucked-up guys I've ever dated -- in terms of sexual disclosure, dishonesty, and breaking agreed-upon rules of safe sex -- was 10.5x7.5. So size certainly does NOT make the man. But with a guy who's already a good man, it can help... :)

-- getnbiggr/massingUP

UncutStudent: My last 2 reltionships, these guys were hung but I did not know this until a few weeks after we started dating and just like MassingUp, thye thought me not to be ashamed of sex. Before I was very shy and private about my sex life but they showed me that sex is a natural thing. And to answer DeeBlackthrone's question, I know it probably sounds shallow of me starting this thread but I noticed thatthe guys that i'll dated or hooked up with who were hung had alot of confidence and I love guys with confidence. But no a guy with a big unit will not always bring me emotinal comfort or security. But I guess if i started dating someone, if he had a big unit that would be a plus but he doesn't have to be huge. ;D